Support : Question: Account Deletion / Data Liberation

Gorilla

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2009
I was looking at online services after a conversation about account control and taking your data with you and it got me wondering about all of the sites I participate on.

Does this website feature a way to remove your own account ? (if so does it take your posts with it?) Are there any ways to do a dump of all the threads participated in and any other content associated with one's own account and download it?

If not, any plans to implement these in the future?

I was looking at online services after a conversation about account control and taking your data with you and it got me wondering about all of the sites I participate on.

Does this website feature a way to remove your own account ? (if so does it take your posts with it?) Are there any ways to do a dump of all the threads participated in and any other content associated with one's own account and download it?

If not, any plans to implement these in the future?

Brother Gorilla ... you cannot remove your account.

You can remove all of your posts, pictures, etc., from the site.

You can remove each one, as long as you're a Member in good standing (not banned).

If someone quoted your post, you will not be able to edit their post, to remove your quote from it.

Here is a thread with more information on this : Delete My Posts, Name, Everything!

No, we don't have the functionality for you to dump / download your contributions.

No, i'm not aware of any plans to change the way we're doing it.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Love You!
:heart:

Destee

Brother Gorilla ... you cannot remove your account.

You can remove all of your posts, pictures, etc., from the site.

You can remove each one, as long as you're a Member in good standing (not banned).

If someone quoted your post, you will not be able to edit their post, to remove your quote from it.

Here is a thread with more information on this : Delete My Posts, Name, Everything!

No, we don't have the functionality for you to dump / download your contributions.

No, i'm not aware of any plans to change the way we're doing it.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Love You!
:heart:

Destee

Yikes. I should've just used the search feature. That's good to know.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back