Black Spirituality Religion : Question About Whites

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Don't they have any ancestors of their own in the astral plane? I know their religious traditions teach them that it is sinful and dangerous to even attempt to contact the deceased. Onviously grous like the Kemetic Orthodoxy have rejected this teaching, but why are they trying to get into our spiritual system? Why don't they create/find their own system for contacting their own ancestors?

This seems like a dumb question since they have never created anything. They can't even think up an original name for their system (Kemetic Orthodoxy). But how will the systems we use to contact our ancestors help them to contact theirs if they have any. And if they have no ancestors what will contacting ours do for them?

river said:
Don't they have any ancestors of their own in the astral plane? I know their religious traditions teach them that it is sinful and dangerous to even attempt to contact the deceased. Onviously grous like the Kemetic Orthodoxy have rejected this teaching, but why are they trying to get into our spiritual system? Why don't they create/find their own system for contacting their own ancestors?

This seems like a dumb question since they have never created anything. They can't even think up an original name for their system (Kemetic Orthodoxy). But how will the systems we use to contact our ancestors help them to contact theirs if they have any. And if they have no ancestors what will contacting ours do for them?

That's a deep question.

The only spiritual system they have that would allow for more spiritual freedom is Wicca, but I don't know if it encourages them to unite with their ancestors. And even Wicca does not contain theologies unique to their race and culture.

But to answer the question... I don't think they are geninuely contacting our ancestors, unless they are conjuring up evil spirits in the lower planes that want to cause confusion. If they were then they could not pervert the religion as they are. They would acknowledge that Egypt was a black land and Kemet is a black religion. Also, in addition to recruiting black membership, they would make an overt effort to end racism in their communities. To me it appears that most whites that turn to Kemet are doing so because it's the latest fad... they are not truly concerned about spiritual growth.

belzbug said:
how silly to think whites do not have ancestrals. Who do u think is gov' this world from beyond thru their children ? You wanna know what ancestors are governing the lands of the dead, look to your reality and judge who is on top. As simple as that -

"as above so below"

Hello Mr. White Guy. (Not so) nice to have you amongst us. When will you be leaving? :pc:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back