Black Spirituality Religion : Question about the 3 Marys

MizLindaLinda said:
Jesus wasnt married.Everyone loves a good conspiracy, and folks like to try to rattle others in to believing that the church painted mary as a whore as to really cover up the her secret about the Holy Grail.
There isnt any historical record of Jesus being married.And please dont try to pull the false theory that jews in Jesus time were forbidden to remain single/unmarried.That wont work on me either. That makes even less sence.Jesus was the most famious person in all of history. You can be sure if he was married, they'd be historical records of this and not just some writtings made up by Marcion.
Peace

mizlinda forgive if i don't greet u in peace on this one, but your countless attempts to appear knowledgeable of your own biblical texts is getting boring & I'm getting tired of repeating myself..........His marriage is recorded in the bible (which means U actually have to READ it to find it) - the marriage in ca'naa, if u don't believe me check the thread started by I believe brotha Aqil after I stated this a few days ago!

If u can say that there is no historical record of jesus being married, then u can also state that there is no historical record of JESUS or you're just a plain LIAR.........scared to face the truth...anyone can play tough thru a computer screen while typing on their keyboard, but surely it is not neccessary as I am your brotha & I will not lie to U!

Being that I don't know what marcion is, I hesitate to respond, but once again u have presented no historical fact other than just saying something with no foundation or where to find what u have spoken here........you yourself with your lack of factual responses are telling any viewers of this thread that Christ-anti is not the religion of the creator or that your knowledge is too limited to defend it...........

On this point I can't bend nor can I beg your pardon for you are far too disrespectful for one with so many errors and lack of facts to encourage thought...............but u do still have hope being that u have been saying Peace since we've met.......

"SEEK, then SPEAK the truth"

brotha J

info-moetry said:
mizlinda forgive if i don't greet u in peace on this one, but your countless attempts to appear knowledgeable of your own biblical texts is getting boring & I'm getting tired of repeating myself..........His marriage is recorded in the bible (which means U actually have to READ it to find it) - the marriage in ca'naa, if u don't believe me check the thread started by I believe brotha Aqil after I stated this a few days ago!

If u can say that there is no historical record of jesus being married, then u can also state that there is no historical record of JESUS or you're just a plain LIAR.........scared to face the truth...anyone can play tough thru a computer screen while typing on their keyboard, but surely it is not neccessary as I am your brotha & I will not lie to U!

Being that I don't know what marcion is, I hesitate to respond, but once again u have presented no historical fact other than just saying something with no foundation or where to find what u have spoken here........you yourself with your lack of factual responses are telling any viewers of this thread that Christ-anti is not the religion of the creator or that your knowledge is too limited to defend it...........

On this point I can't bend nor can I beg your pardon for you are far too disrespectful for one with so many errors and lack of facts to encourage thought...............but u do still have hope being that u have been saying Peace since we've met.......

brotha J
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived."

II Timothy 3:1-7,13
Peace

Quote by Mizlinda - "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived."

II Timothy 3:1-7,13

I thank u once again for agreeing with me unknowingly! Since the book u quote from was written by the unholy fake self-apointed 13th aposltle paul who never met or walked with Jesus you have confirmed your own foolishness......(KNOW YE NOT THAT PAUL HAS LED U ASTRAY???)

II Timothy
1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus, - SAYS WHO???? when was he appointed an apostle?? The only one who agrees with this is LUKE because Luke walked with Paul and NOT JESUS.......so Acts and the book of LUKE ONLY agree with Paul!!!!!!!

LUKE - is the only gospel that does not begin with "IN THE BEGINNING" he starts off with "1Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled[a] among us, 2just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. 3Therefore, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, it seemed good also to me to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, 4so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught. - the bold section has luke admitting he was not there and that the knowledge he has he had to investigate to obtain it..

U can't deny it, u can only lie about it....

brotha J

info-moetry said:

brotha J
Hope this helps you to understand, Peace
Marcion
Marcion was a heretic who believed the Old and New Testament gods were different. Articles & Resources
Sort By : Guide Picks | Alphabetical | Recent Up a category
G.R.S. Mead: An Introduction to Marcion
A detailed biography with a more charitable attitude towards Marcion. Says Marcion's view of the God of the Old Testament was more favorable than some modern theologians'.

Marcion
From the Ecole Initiative, a brief biography of the Paulist Marcion (c. 84-160) who was excommunicated as a heretic in 144 for such beliefs as that the Jewish Creator God could not be the same as God the Father.

Marcionites
From the Catholic Encyclopedia, which calls Marcionism the most dangerous foe Christianity has ever known. Examines Marcion's biographical rumors and the likely truth behind them.

Marcion: Portrait of a Heretic
Besides a brief biography of the main points in Marcion's life, this portrait alludes to the connection between dualistic Marcionism and Manicheism and Gnosticism.

Tertullian: Five Books Against Marcion
Arguing against Marcion, Tertullian shows that the God of the Old Testament is compatible with that of the New.

Sponsored Links
Can the Bible Be Trusted?
A history of the Bible, why God will defend Genesis to Revelation.
www.EveryStudent.com

New Testament
New 2005 LDS Collectors Library has more than 3,000 searchable titles.
www.ldslibrary.com

What's True Christianity?
Christian faith might not be what you've always assumed. Find out.
ChristianityToday.com/spiritualhelp

Free Daily Devotional
Bible Verses to comfort & inspire - Free Download & Daily Reading Plan
www.arcamax.com

Thought Provoking Book
Sees Conflicting Images Old New Testament Gnostic God
www.InquiryAbraham.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back