Black Spirituality Religion : Question about Dogmas

blazejay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2012
Hello All,

I have a question that many might find offensive and also be seen blasphemy to others; but I wonder would it be acceptable to fuse some of these religions without being labeled as the religion of the Anti-Christ,etc...?
For example, learn a little Judaism, The Torah,The Talmud,Christianity,Islam,Buddha,Mysticism, Esoteric,and Kemetic teachings?
What if the Bishop, Pastor, Rabbi , etc.... did it as a way to diversify the congregation?

Hello All,

I have a question that many might find offensive and also be seen blasphemy to others; but I wonder would it be acceptable to fuse some of these religions without being labeled as the religion of the Anti-Christ,etc...?
For example, learn a little Judaism, The Torah,The Talmud,Christianity,Islam,Buddha,Mysticism, Esoteric,and Kemetic teachings?
What if the Bishop, Pastor, Rabbi , etc.... did it as a way to diversify the congregation?
Thank you for the question.

IMO, no. The church is doing it's own fusion of things that is blasphemy.

Case in point.

SMDH

Case closed, fuse what ever you think best works for you.

Peace!

Hello All,

I do not see why not.......My thoughts are that all Religion comes from One Original Spiritual Movement. - possibly the Egyptian Mystery System

If there is a GOD (and I know there is) then that God would not contradict his own self. With all the differences in doctrine between the same faiths or same Abrahamic forefather of religions it is obvious there can only be one clear understanding. GOD is not double minded or speaks with a lie. In Truth there is only "One Lord, one faith, one baptism." So the answer is which of everything said and believed is the truth...

PS I know all the controversy on what is perceived as contradictions in the Bible and that is well answered by those who are well studied.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back