Nation of Gods and Earths : Question about daily Mathematics

Could you break down how the Gods and Earths comes up with the answer to the question?
"What's todays Mathematics?"

Hotep
Peace,

The foundation of our way of life is Supreme Mathematics. Supreme Mathematics is our association of principles to the english number system. Each number from 0 to 9 has a corresponding principle associated with it. So if one asked me today's Supreme Mathematics my answer would be Build/Destory which is the divine principle associated with the number 8. This principle can be seen expressed throughout various cultures around the world like among the Taoists of China who associate 8 with the principle of Bagua (8 diagrams).

How did you learn about this?

Have you ever been to one of our schools or rallies? I would strongly urge you to take a trip to Harlem or Brooklyn and hit up one of gatherings. Dealing with the Gods and Earths face to face is the best way to learn how we do.

Peace
Precise

Peace,

The foundation of our way of life is Supreme Mathematics. Supreme Mathematics is our association of principles to the english number system. Each number from 0 to 9 has a corresponding principle associated with it. So if one asked me today's Supreme Mathematics my answer would be Build/Destory which is the divine principle associated with the number 8. This principle can be seen expressed throughout various cultures around the world like among the Taoists of China who associate 8 with the principle of Bagua (8 diagrams).

Have you ever been to one of our schools or rallies? I would strongly urge you to take a trip to Harlem or Brooklyn and hit up one of gatherings. Dealing with the Gods and Earths face to face is the best way to learn how we do.

Peace
Precise

Thanks for the the response.

Precise Allah

I'm from Long Island

The short simple answer would be me growing up with alot of Gods and Earths.
Reading your impressive replies here got me re-touching on some on-line reading on the 5% nation. I believe it might have been 1 of your links U dropped here..................
I can't find the link but I was reading up on Allah, Formally Clarence 13X. And the reading revealed about the gatherings in the parks in Long Island. When I was in High school they (the Gods) were big and alot cats from my school was crossing over to be a God and was changing their names and learning their lessens. I thought about doing the same many times as well. I love science and the whole concept of build and destroy. I still till this day use those terms. (particularly 'non cypher God').

There were a lot of knuckle heads in that bunch for my taste back then or else I probably would have changed my name and been studing the 120 as well but as fate would have it I have found my foundation in Spirituality, leaning particularly heavy in the Khemetic sciences. I too understand how I'm God so I can't be mad at my past cause it got me where I am at. But I'm looking forward to taking a trip to Harlem to a 5% gathering. Please let me know.

In the meantime I'm looking forward to some more dialog (Building) with you here or where ever.

Hotep.

Thanks for the the response.

I'm from Long Island

The short simple answer would be me growing up with alot of Gods and Earths.
Reading your impressive replies here got me re-touching on some on-line reading on the 5% nation. I believe it might have been 1 of your links U dropped here..................
I can't find the link but I was reading up on Allah, Formally Clarence 13X. And the reading revealed about the gatherings in the parks in Long Island. When I was in High school they (the Gods) were big and alot cats from my school was crossing over to be a God and was changing their names and learning their lessens. I thought about doing the same many times as well. I love science and the whole concept of build and destroy. I still till this day use those terms. (particularly 'non cypher God').

There were a lot of knuckle heads in that bunch for my taste back then or else I probably would have changed my name and been studing the 120 as well but as fate would have it I have found my foundation in Spirituality, leaning particularly heavy in the Khemetic sciences. I too understand how I'm God so I can't be mad at my past cause it got me where I am at. But I'm looking forward to taking a trip to Harlem to a 5% gathering. Please let me know.

In the meantime I'm looking forward to some more dialog (Building) with you here or where ever.

Hotep.
Peace,

That's peace. Don't let anything or anyone keep you from researching and studying. I got love for all the people striving to get in touch with the most high. I too have gone through many travels. Been down that road. Did the knowledge to Amen, Ausar, Olodumare, Olorun, Shiva, etc., etc. Already had knowledge of self when I went into those ciphers. They only reinforced what I already knew...... that those above mentioned was me. You gonna always find knuckleheads no matter where you go. That's the reason why you have to study and study hard. So you can tell the strong from the weak, the righteous from the might just and 5%ers from the jive percenters.

Also, it's not "non-cypher" its "now cipher." You already bare witness to the magnetic people have for our lingo. Add on with the true & living Gods and you'll learn it right and exact.

Last I knew the monthly meetings are still going on at Harriet Tubman on the last Sunday of the month. To get the most up to the minute info on connecting with the Gods at the school in Mecca call 212-665-4175. I'm happy if this helps.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Peace,

That's peace. Don't let anything or anyone keep you from researching and studying. I got love for all the people striving to get in touch with the most high. I too have gone through many travels. Been down that road. Did the knowledge to Amen, Ausar, Olodumare, Olorun, Shiva, etc., etc. Already had knowledge of self when I went into those ciphers. They only reinforced what I already knew...... that those above mentioned was me. You gonna always find knuckleheads no matter where you go. That's the reason why you have to study and study hard. So you can tell the strong from the weak, the righteous from the might just and 5%ers from the jive percenters.

Also, it's not "non-cypher" its "now cipher." You already bare witness to the magnetic people have for our lingo. Add on with the true & living Gods and you'll learn it right and exact.

Last I knew the monthly meetings are still going on at Harriet Tubman on the last Sunday of the month. To get the most up to the minute info on connecting with the Gods at the school in Mecca call 212-665-4175. I'm happy if this helps.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Thnx 4 the 411
Yea I guess they were a lot of jive percenters where I was at cause they definitly were saying 'Non Cipher' which just meant 'no' based on the context of how they used it, plus we are talking way back in junior high school and high school. We were all just kids. Some of them even went back to church. So if it can get faker than that let me know. The ones that went back to church got me baffled tho but again they were kids when they joined the NGE's and maybe the concepts involved were a bit overwelming for them. Many converted so the peer pressure was a big factor as well.

Hotep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back