Black Spirituality Religion : Ques Why Did Yashua Isa Jesus Christ Come ? < Part One

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl22, Apr 25, 2004.

1. IssaEl22

IssaEl22 Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Ans ; First Let Me Make SomeThing Clear . What They Don't Tell You Is That Yashua ' Bar Miriam , Isa Waled Maryam Known As The Real Jesus Of 2000 Years Ago Was Raised Up In Israel Out Of The Seed Of Daveed , Dawud , David ,
    Acts 13 ; 22 - 23 ;...After removing Saul, he made David their king. He testified concerning him: 'I have found David son of Jesse a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.' "From this man's descendants God has brought to Israel the Savior Jesus, as he promised
    To Come Into The World To The Lost Sheep Of The House Of Israel Only Matthew 15 ; 24 . And The Reason Why Yashua , Isa , Jesus Came According To The Scripture Was Put Ever So Clearly In 1John 3 ; 8 ;... He That Committeth Sin Is Of The Devil ; For The Devil Sinneth From The Beginning . For this purpose the Son of God was manifested , that he might destroy the works of the devil .
    The Purpose Of The Coming Of Haru Pa Messeh <> Yashua Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih <> Jesus The Messiah '' Christ '' Is Also Mentioned In The Book Of Luke ;
    The Holy Bible Luke 4 ; 17 19 ;.... And There Was Delivered Unto Him The Book Of The Prophet Esaias , And When He Had Opened The Book , He Found The Place Where It Was Written The Spirit of the Lord ( Kurios , Adonai ) is upon me because hehath anointed me to preach the gospel to thepoor ; he hath sent me to heal the brokenearted , to preach deliverance to the captives , and recovering of sight to the blind to set at liberty them that are bruised , The preach the acceptable year of the Lord ( Kurios , Adonai ) .
    Make Note That When They Say Seed Of Daveed , Dawud , David In ...
    John 7 ; 42 ;...42Still others asked, "How can the Christ come from Galilee? Does not the Scripture say that the Christ will come from David's family and from Bethlehem, the town where David lived
    In This Verse The Greek Word For Seed Is Sperma Which Simply Means Semen , Sperm '' So In Fact . It Says That Yashua , Isa , Jesus Would Be From The Sperm Of Daveed , Dawud David , And If We LQQk At Matthew 1 ; 1 - 15 ;....A record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David, the son of Abraham:
    2Abraham was the father of Isaac, Isaac the father of Jacob,
    Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers, 3Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar, Perez the father of Hezron, Hezron the father of Ram,
    4Ram the father of Amminadab, Amminadab the father of Nahshon, Nahshon the father of Salmon, 5Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab, Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth, Obed the father of Jesse, 6and Jesse the father of King David. David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah's wife, 7Solomon the father of Rehoboam, Rehoboam the father of Abijah,
    Abijah the father of Asa, 8Asa the father of Jehoshaphat, Jehoshaphat the father of Jehoram, Jehoram the father of Uzz 9Uzziah the father of Jotha Jotham the father of Ahaz, Ahaz the father of Hezekiah, 10Hezekiah the father of Manasseh, Manasseh the father of Amon, Amon the father of Josiah, 11and Josiah the father of Jeconiah and his brothers at the time of the exile to Babylon. 12After the exile to Babylon:
    Jeconiah was the father of Shealtiel, Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel, 13Zerubbabel the father of Abiud, Abiud the father of Eliakim, Eliakim the father of Azor, 14Azor the father of Zadok, Zadok the father of Akim, Akim the father of Eliud, 15Eliud the father of Eleazar Eleazar the father of Matthan, Matthan the father of Jacob,
    They Give The Bloodline Of Daveed , Dawud , David , But They Include Joseph , As It States In Matthew 1 ; 16 ;... 16and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ .... This Information Is Right In The Holy Bible , Read The Holy Bible Daily Or Have Their Clergy Pick And Choose Which Person They Want To Discuss Or Elaborate On In Church . But They Never Go Step - By - Step -Chapter - By Chapter - Verse - Verse And LQQK Up The Words , Trace Out The People Or Location Of These People And Discover Who , What And Where They Were , So Storie Like This One Go Unmentioned While The Clergy Focus On Congregatation Size And Wealth , Most People Don't Want To Follow Yashu'a Bar Mariam Isa Waled Maryam = Jesus Son Of Mary Since He's Too Stricy . And They Don't Want To Keep The Law Of Mosheh , Musa , Moses As Yashua Isa Jesus , Told Them ,
    John 1 ; 14 ;...For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ
    John 7 ; 23 ;...Now if a child can be circumcised on the Sabbath so that the law of Moses may not be broken, why are you angry with me for healing the whole man on the Sabbath
    John 17 ; 19 ;..For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.
    Mark 7 ; 10 ;...10For Moses said, 'Honor your father and your mother,'[ and, 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death
    Luke 2; 22 ;...When the time of their purification according to the Law of Moses had been completed, Joseph and Mary took him to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord
    So They Find Alternatives Like Saul , Shaool , Paul , When We LQQk Into Saul , Shaool , Paul's Genealogy You Find Out That He Is Not Of The '' Holy Seed '' The Book Of Ezra Point This Out . If Israelites Mixed Their Seed With Other Than The Seed Of Israel , They Were Rejected As It States In Ezra 2 ; 59 - 62 , And I Quote
    The following came up from the towns of Tel Melah, Tel Harsha, Kerub, Addon and Immer, but they could not show that their families were descended from Israel:
    The descendants of Delaiah, Tobiah and Nekoda 652 ..And from among the priests:
    The descendants of Hobaiah, Hakkoz and Barzillai (a man who had married a daughter of Barzillai the Gileadite and was called by that name). These searched for their family records, but they could not find them and so were excluded from the priesthood as unclean ..
    Now In The Above Verse It Explain How The Israelites Tried To Get Registered And Were Turned Away Because Their Genealogy Was Polluted .
    Ques ; What Is Meant By Their Genealogy Was Polluted ?
    Ans ; It Means That They Mixed Their Holy Seed With The Cursed Seed Of Canaanites Genesis 9 ; 25 ;...he said, "Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves
    will he be to his brothers." Genesis 24 ; 3 ;... I want you to swear by the LORD , the God of heaven and the God of earth, that you will not get a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I am living, And Genesis 28 ; 1 ;;...So Isaac called for Jacob and blessed him and commanded him: "Do not marry a Canaanite woman ...Not To Take A Canaanite Wife , As A Result Of Their Disobedience , They Were Rejected As It Says In Ezra 9; 1 - 2 ;....1 After these things had been done, the leaders came to me and said, "The people of Israel, including the priests and the Levites, have not kept themselves separate from the neighboring peoples with their detestable practices, like those of the Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Ammonites, Moabites, Egyptians and Amorites. 2 They have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and their sons, and have mingled the holy race with the peoples around them. And the leaders and officials have led the way in this unfaithfulness."
    So According To The Scriptures , Not Me It Is An Abomination To Mix Your Seed With The Canaanites Who Were Sodomites And Gomorrites ...
    Genesis 10 ; 15 - 19 ;...Canaan was the father of Sidon his firstborn, and of the Hittites, 16 Jebusites, Amorites, Girga****es, 17 Hivites, Arkites, Sinites, 18 Arvadites, Zemarites and Hamathites. Later the Canaanite clans scattered 19 and the borders of Canaan reached from Sidon toward Gerar as far as Gaza, and then toward Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha ;....
    And Take Strange Wives And Hubands Ezra 10 ; 10 - 12 ;...Then Ezra the priest stood up and said to them, "You have been unfaithful; you have married foreign women, adding to Israel's guilt. 11 Now make confession to the LORD , the God of your fathers, and do his will. Separate yourselves from the peoples around you and from your foreign wives." 12 The whole assembly responded with a loud voice: "You are right! We must do as you say. .... And Their Strange Gods Joshua 24 ; 20 ;..
    And I Quote ;...If you forsake the LORD and serve foreign gods, he will turn and bring disaster on you and make an end of you, after he has been good to you."
    The Gentiles Were Not Of The Pure Or Holy Seed , And In Galatians 3 ; 13 - 14 ...
    Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree." 14He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit. ...Saul , Shaool , Paul , Actually Tries To Tie The Gentiles , Which Includes Himself , Into Avraham , Ibrahim , Abraham's Seed ! Yashua , Isa , Jesus Christ Made It Clear That He Was Not Interested In All Of The Other Tribes Of People During That Time m But Only The Lost Sheep Of Israel . All Throughout The Holy Bible , Elohyeem '' God '' Made Covenant With Men Such As Avraham , Ibrahim , Abraham . And Eliezer ...
    Genesis 15 ; 2 ;...But Abram said, "O Sovereign LORD , what can you give me since I remain childless and the one who will inherit my estate is Eliezer of Damascus?"
    Swear By The Yahayyu '' Lord '' Not To Mix His Blood Or The Blood Of His Seed With That Of Canaan ( Caaucasians ) Because Those People Are Cursed In .....
    Genesis 24 ; 3 ;.... I want you to swear by the LORD , the God of heaven and the God of earth, that you will not get a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I am living
    Eliezer Was Told To Go Back To His County Which Was Chaldea Which Had Black - Skinned Inhabitants Syrian Or Ashuric Genesis 10 ; 21 - 22 ;....Sons were also born to Shem, whose older brother was [Japheth; Shem was the ancestor of all the sons of Eber. The sons of Shem: Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud and Aram
    And Take A Wife For His Son Yitkhaq , Ishaaq , Isaac Genesis 24 ; 4 ;...from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I am living, 4 but will go to my country and my own relatives and get a wife for my son Isaac."
    This Shows You That Avraham , Ibraham , Abraham Was Firm In His Covenant With Elohyeem '' God '' And Had No Intentions Of Canaanites Marrying Into His Family Genesis 24 ; 3 - 4 ;....I want you to swear by the LORD , the God of heaven and the God of earth, that you will not get a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I am living, 4 but will go to my country and my own relatives and get a wife for my son Isaac."
    The Covenant Was Renforced By Yitskhaq , Ishaaq , Son Of Avraham , Ibrahim , Abraham , To His Own Son Yacov , Ya'qub , Jacob In Genesis 28; 1 ;....So Isaac called for Jacob and blessed him and commanded him: "Do not marry a Canaanite woman
    After Yitskhaq , Ishaaq, Isaac's Wife Ribqa Rifqa , Rebekah Made Him Think That Their Son Yacov , Ya'qub ,Jacob Was Going To Take A Wife Of Of The Daughters Of Heth Genesis 27 ; 46 ;...Then Rebekah said to Isaac, "I'm disgusted with living because of these Hittite women. If Jacob takes a wife from among the women of this land, from Hittite women like these, my life will not be worth living."
    The Second Son Of Canaan Genesis 10 ; 15 ;....Canaan was the father of
    Sidon his firstborn, and of the Hittites
    Who Was Cursed Genesis 9 ; 25 ;.... he said, "Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers."
    Why He Was Cursed Leviticus 18 ; 7 ;.....'Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.
    Genesis 9 ; 21 - 22 ;.... When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father's nakedness and told his two brothers outside
    With Leprosy Where His Skin Turned White Leviticus 13 ; 4 ;....If the spot on his skin is white but does not appear to be more than skin deep and the hair in it has not turned white, the priest is to put the infected person in isolation for seven days.
    Leviticus 13 ; 10 ;.....The priest is to examine him, and if there is a white swelling in the skin that has turned the hair white and if there is raw flesh in the swelling,
    And Hair Became Thin Leviticus 13 ; 30 - - 36 ;....the priest is to examine the sore, and if it appears to be more than skin deep and the hair in it is yellow and thin, the priest shall pronounce that person unclean; it is an itch, an infectious disease of the head or chin. 31 But if, when the priest examines this kind of sore, it does not seem to be more than skin deep and there is no black hair in it, then the priest is to put the infected person in isolation for seven days. 32 On the seventh day the priest is to examine the sore, and if the itch has not spread and there is no yellow hair in it and it does not appear to be more than skin deep, 33 he must be shaved except for the diseased area, and the priest is to keep him in isolation another seven days. 34 On the seventh day the priest is to examine the itch, and if it has not spread in the skin and appears to be no more than skin deep, the priest shall pronounce him clean. He must wash his clothes, and he will be clean. 35 But if the itch does spread in the skin after he is pronounced clean, 36 the priest is to examine him, and if the itch has spread in the skin, the priest does not need to look for yellow hair; the person is unclean
    Thin Hair Is Straight Hair And Yellow Hair Is Blond Hair . Leviticus Speaks Also Of Freclles In Leviticus 13 ; 39 ;.... the priest is to examine them, and if the spots are dull white, it is a harmless rash that has broken out on the skin; that person is clean.
    And That's '' Old Leprosy '' Not ' New Leprosy '' Leviticus 13 ; 11 ;.....it is a chronic skin disease and the priest shall pronounce him unclean. He is not to put him in isolation, because he is already unclean.
    Now Was This Racism ? < No > The Prophets Were Abiding By The Laws That Elohyeem ( God ) Gave Them . Elohyeem ( God ) Did Not Intend For The Cursed Canaanites ( Caucasians Whites ) To Mix Their Seed In With HIS Chosen Ones
    ( Melinites , Nubians / Blacks ) This Is Not Racism , Its The Holy Bible
    Genesis 27 ; 46;....Then Rebekah said to Isaac, "I'm disgusted with living because of these Hittite women. If Jacob takes a wife from among the women of this land, from Hittite women like these, my life will not be worth living."
    Genesis 28 ; 1 ;.... So Isaac called for Jacob and blessed him and commanded him: "Do not marry a Canaanite woman
    So According To The Holy Bible , The House Of Israel Were Not By Any Means To Mix With Canaanites ( Caucasians , White ) Why Do I Keep Calling Canaanites Caucasians ? Well It's Not From Me , It's A Well Know Fact ...
    In The Teachers Bible Commentary written by H. Franklin Paschall and Herschel H. Hobbs Copyright 1972 A.D. published by Broadman & Holman Publishers, located in Nashville, Tenn. This book which is registered with the Library of Congress Catalog Card Number 75-189505, on page 21 Second Column it states and I Quote Nubians/Negro/Blacks are NOT Descendants of Canaan, who was white, but are descendents from Ham, the curse was not predicated upon all Ham's descendants, but only upon the canaanites, please note that the 25 contributing Editors of this commentary are all Caucasians, thus they all agree with the contents of this book. (This has nothing to do with Racism I'm only Quoting from Books Authored by Caucasians) The curse of Canaan is on the Canaanite Race. Not the Nubians/Blacks/Negroes Race. The Editors of The Teacher Bible Commentary are as follows.
    Donald F. Ackland, Author and formal editor, Nashville, Tenn, Deuteronomy through Malachi
    J.P. Allen, Radio and Television Commission (SBC) Forth Worth, Texas, John
    James E. Carter, First Baptist Church, Natchitoches Louisana, Isaiah 1-39
    Robert L. Cate, First Baptist Church, Aiken, South Carolina Levitcus
    William B. Cobble, Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary Kansas, MIssiouri, Revelation
    Wayne Dehoney, Walnut St. Baptist Church, Louisville, Kentucky, Acts
    Russell H. Dilday, Jr. Second - Ponce De Leon Baptist Church, Atlanta, Georgia, Esther through Psalms 41,
    W.C.Fields, Executive Committe, Southern Baptist Convention, Nashville, Tenn, Galatians through James
    Fred L. Fisher - Gollen Gate Baptist Theological Seminary, Mill Valley, California, Romans through 2nd Corinthians
    Clyde T. Francisco, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky, Genesis
    J. Loe Green, Southern Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminiary - Wake Forest, North Carolina, Jeremiah and Lamentations.
    Herschel H. HObbs, First Captist Church, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Editor, New Testament
    J. Hardee Kennedy , New Orlean Baptist Theological Seminary , New Orleans , Louisiana , Psalms 42 - 150
    Landrum P. Leaveil, First Baptist Church, Wichita Falls, Texas, Mark
    Peter McLeod, First Baptist Church, Waco, Texas, Isaiah 40-66
    H. Franklin Pashall, First Baptist Church, Nashville, Tenn Editor, Old Testament
    Ben F. Philbeck, Carson-Newman Collage, Jefferson City, Tenn, Joshua through 1 Samuel
    Billy E. Simmons, East Texas Baptist College, Marshall, Texas, 1 Chronicles through Nehmiah
    Jerry Falwell, D.D.D. Litt. L.L.D.D.D. Tenn Temple Theological Seminary; D. Litt California Graduate School of Theology, L.I.D. Central University (Seoul, Korea)
    Wayne A. Brindle, B.A. Th. M.Th. D.B.A. Kansas University; Th. M. Th.D. Dallas Theological Seminary
    Carl J. Diemer, B.S.M. Div. Th. D.B.S. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; M Div. Th. D. Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
    Edward G . Dobson , B.A.M.A.D.D.Ed.DB.A.M.A.Bob.Jones University ; D.D. California . Graduate School . Of Theology Ed.D. University Of . Viginia ,
    Paul R. Fink , B.A. M.E.d.Th.M.Th.D.B.A.Columbia Bible College ; M.E.d.University Of Southern California , Th.M.Th.D.Dallas.Theological. Seminary .
    James A. Freerksen, B.A. M.D.iv, Th. M. Th. D.B.A. Pilsbury, Baptist College, M.Div. Th. M. Central Baptist Theological Seminary; Th D Grace Theological Seminary
    Edward E. Hindson, B.A.M.A. Th. M. Th. D.D. Min D. Litt, Et. Phil, Fiba. B.A. William Tyndale College; M.A. Trinity Graduate School of Theology D. Min. Westminister Theological Seminary; D. Litt, Et. Phil University of South Africa Fellow of The International Biographical Association (Cambridge England
    Daniel R. Mitchell B.A.B.D. Th. M.S.T.M. Th B. A. Washingtion Bible College; B.D. Th. M. Captial Bible Seminary; S.T.M. Th.D. Dallas Theological Seminary
    Richard D. Patterson, A.B.M. Div. Th. M.A. Ph. D.A.B. Wheaton College, M. Div. Los Angeles Baptist Serminary Th.M.Talbot.Theological Seminary.M.A.Ph.H.University Of California . At Los Angeles ( UNCLA )
    Ronald C . Sauer , B.A.Th , M.Ph.D. B.A.. Mississippi College . Th .M.Dallas Theological Seminary Ph.D.University Of Manchester ( England )
    Stephen R. Schrader, B.S.M. Div. Th. M. Th. D. B.S. Evansville University M. Div. Th. M. Th. D. Grace Theological Seminary.
    Elmer L. Towns, B.A. Th. M. M. R.R. D. Min. B.B. Northwestern College; M.A. Southern Methodist University; Th. M. Dallas Theological Seminary; M.R.E. Garrett Theological Seminary; D. Min. Fuller Theological Seminary.
    Robert W. Yarbrough, B.A.M. A. Ph.D. B. A. Southwest Baptist College; M.A. Wheaton College Graduate School; D. University of Aberdeen (Scotland)
    Jerry Falwell .. William Franklin ... “Billy Graham - Ruth Bell Graham...”
    The wife of Billy Graham - Anne Graham Lotz - the daughter of Billy Graham
    John Hagee, and Robert H. Schuller, They all agree that the Curse of Canaan is on the White Race because they all appear within the Nelson Catalog. Even some of their wives and children are inside the Book. Thus we see that they obviously Condone what is written in the Nelson Version of The King James Bible.
    Another bible that share this same point is the Zondervan N.A.S.B. (New American Standard Bible) Study Bible on page 17
    Within the Commentary in Reference to Genesis 9:25 it states Noah's Prophecy Cannot be Used to Justify the Enslavement of Black. Since those cursed here were Canaanites. Who Were CAUCASIAN this bible was edited by General Editor. Another bible that share this same point is the Zondervan N.A.S.B. (New American Standard Bible) Study Bible on page 17
    Within the Commentary in Reference to Genesis 9:25 it states Noah's Prophecy Cannot be Used to Justify the Enslavement of Black. Since those cursed here were Canaanites. Who Were CAUCASIAN this bible was edited by General Editor.
    Ronald Youngblood <> Genesis
    Ronald Youngbloom and Walter C. Kaiser Jr. <>Exodus
    R. Laired Harris and Ronald Youngblook <>Leviticus
    Ronald B. Allen and Kenneth L. Barker <>Number
    Earl S. Kalland and Kenneth L. Barker <>Deuteronomy
    Arthur Lewis<>Joshua
    John J. Davis and Herbert Woldf <>Judge
    Marvin E. Wilson and John H. Stek <>Ruth
    J. Robert Vannoy <>1.2.Samuel
    . Robert Vannoy <>1.2.Kings
    Robert Dillard <>1.2. Chronicles
    Edwin Yamauchi and Ronaldd Youngblood <>Ezra & Nehemiah
    Raymond Dillardd <>1.2. Chronicles
    Edwin Yamauchi and Ronald Youngblood <>Ezra & Nehemiah
    Raymond Dillard and Edward Yamauchi <>Esther
    Elmer B. Smick and Ronald Youngblood <>Job
    John H. Stek<>Psalms
    Herbert Wolf <>Proverbs
    Derek Kiner<>Ecclesiates
    John H. Stek <> Song of Solomon
    . Robert Vannoy <>1.2.Kings
    Robert Dillard <>1.2. Chronicles
    Edwin Yamauchi and Ronaldd Youngblood <>Ezra & Nehemiah
    Raymond Dillardd <>1.2. Chronicles
    Edwin Yamauchi and Ronald Youngblood <>Ezra & Nehemiah
    Raymond Dillard and Edward Yamauchi <>Esther
    Elmer B. Smick and Ronald Youngblood <>Job
    John H. Stek<>Psalms
    Herbert Wolf <>Proverbs
    Derek Kiner<>Ecclesiates
    John H. Stek <> Song of Solomon
    Herbert Wolf and JOhn H. Stek<>Isaiah
    RonaldYoungblood <> Jereiah
    Roanld Youngblood <>Jeremiah & Lamentations
    Mark Hilmer<>Ezekiel
    Gleason L. Archer, Jr. and Ronald Youngblood <>Daniel
    Jack P Lewis Hosea
    Jack P. Lewis <> Joel
    Allen R. Millard and John H. Stek <>Amos
    John M. Zinkand <>Obadiah
    Marvin R. Wilson and John H. Stek <>Jonah
    Allen A. MacRae Thomas E. McComiskey <>Micah
    G. Herbert Livingston and Kenneth L. Barker <>Nahum
    Ronald K. Harrison and William C. Williams <>Habakkuk
    Ronald K. Harrison <> Zephaniah
    Herbert Wolf <>Haggai
    Kenneth L. Barker and Larry L. Walker <>Zechariah
    Herbert Wolf and JOhn H. Stek <>Malachi
    Ralph Earle and Wlater W. Wessel <>Matthew
    Walter W. Wessel and William L. Lane <>Mark
    Lewis Foster <> Luke & Acts
    Leon Morris <>John
    Lewis Foster <> Acts
    Walter W. Wessel<>Romans
    W. Harold Mare <>1Corinthians
    Robert Mounce<>Galatians
    Walter L. Liefeld <>Ephesians
    Richard B. Gaffin Jr. <>Phillippians
    Gerald F. Hawthorne and Wilber B. Wallis <>Colossianss
    Leon Morris <>1.2. Thessalonians
    Wlater W. Wesseel and Geroge W. Knight III <>1.2. Timothy
    D. Edmond Herbert <>Titus
    John Werner <>Philemon
    Philip E. Hughes and Donald W. Burdick <>Hebrews
    Donald W. Burdick <>James
    Donald W. Burden and John H. Skilton 1.2. Peter and Jude
    Donald W. Burdick <>1.2.3. John
    Robert Mounce <>Revelation
    So you See what I'm Saying is Definitely not Racism because they are saying this themselves. Right from the horses mouth. The white man has The Curse of Canaan Not Nubians/Blacks. Who are Indeed the trut and only pure seed of the Tribe of Judah.William Franklin "Billy" Graham, and American Evangelist who conducted revivals all over the World, Ruth Bell Graham The Wife of Billy Graham ....
    Anne Graham Lotz the Daughter of Billy Graham
    John Hagee The Founder and Pastor of the 17,000 member Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Taxas .Jerry Falwell A Baptist Telvision Evangelist and Head of the Moral Majority
    This List Is From The Caucasians Who Say In Thei Own Books Or Bible The Canaanites Are White People Not The Nubians / Blacks / Negroids , People , This Is What Some Of Their Most Intelligent Scholars Say . So The Curse Of Ham That Was Really Canaan's Curse That So Many People Were Taught For Years Was On Nubians / Black / Negroids People ...Was In Fact A White People Curse , Now There Were Dark - Skinned Canaanites By Canaan And Halsa Their 11th Son Hammath , His Seed Was Mixed And Called The Phoenician . This Knowledge Was Passed Down Through GenerationsFrom Father To Son AndWas An Important Commandment Given By Elohyeems ( God ) Genealogy Was Extremely Sacred ( Genesis 2 ; 4 ) And I Quote ;....This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created. ;... Since It Linked His Seed To Heaven . If Israelite Mixed Their Seed With SomeOne OutSide Of The Seed Of Israel They Were Rejected Ezra 2 ; 59 ; 62 ;....The following were those who came up from Tel-me'lah, Tel-har'sha, Cherub, Addan, and Immer, though they could not prove their fathers' houses or their descent, whether they belonged to Israel: 60 the sons of Delai'ah, the sons of Tobi'ah, and the sons of Neko'da, six hundred and fifty-two. 61 Also, of the sons of the priests: the sons of Habai'ah, the sons of Hakkoz, and the sons of Barzil'lai (who had taken a wife from the daughters of Barzil'lai the Gileadite, and was called by their name). 62 These sought their registration among those enrolled in the genealogies, but they were not found there, and so they were excluded from the priesthood as unclean;
    Ezra 9 ; 1 - 2 ;.... After these things had been done, the officials approached me and said, "The people of Israel and the priests and the Levites have not separated themselves from the peoples of the lands with their abominations, from the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Per'izzites, the Jeb'usites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites. 2 For they have taken some of their daughters to be wives for themselves and for their sons; so that the holy race has mixed itself with the peoples of the lands. And in this faithlessness the hand of the officials and chief men has been foremost.
    Mixing Your Seed With The Canaanites ( Caucasians ) Made You Unacceptable As Heirs Hebrew 1 ; 2 ;.....but in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.
    To God's Kingdom Through The Blood . As A Result Certain Familes Of Edomites And Romans In Particularly Hated Haru Pa Messeh <> Yashua Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih <> Jesus The Messiah '' Christ For His Statements ;
    Mattew 24 ; 9 ;....Then they will deliver you up to tribulation, and put you to death; and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake.
    John 1 ; 11 ;.... He came to his own home, and his own people received him not
    Matthew 10 ; 5 ( In Part ) ;.... These twelve Jesus sent out, charging them, "Go nowhere among the Gentiles, and enter no town of the Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel
    Matthew 15 ; 24 ;... He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
    t Is A Fact That Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus The Messiah '' Christ '' Ignored A Caucasian Or Canaanite Woman Whose Daughter Was Grievously Possessed By A Demon Matthew 15 ; 21 - 28 ;...
    Starting With Verse 21 ;....And Jesus went away from there and withdrew to the district of Tyre and Sidon.
    Note ; Sidon Was The FirstBorn Son Of Canaan Genesis 10 ; 15;....Canaan became the father of Sidon his first-born, and Heth,
    Making Him And His Town A Land Of Canaaites . Canaan Was Cursed In ...
    Genesis 9; 25 ;....he said, "Cursed be Canaan; a slave of slaves shall he be to his brothers."
    And That Curse Was Leprosy Making The Skin White As Snow Leviticus 13 ; 3 - 4
    ;.....and the priest shall examine the diseased spot on the skin of his body; and if the hair in the diseased spot has turned white and the disease appears to be deeper than the skin of his body, it is a leprous disease; when the priest has examined him he shall pronounce him unclean. 4 But if the spot is white in the skin of his body, and appears no deeper than the skin, and the hair in it has not turned white, the priest shall shut up the diseased person for seven days;
    Or Albinoism ... Then In Verse 22 ;....And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and cried, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely possessed by a demon."
    Note ; This Canaanite Woman Came To Jesus Telling Him That Her Daughter
    Is Possessed With A Devil ... And In Verse 23;....But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, "Send her away, for she is crying after us."
    Note ; Yashua Isa , Haru , Jesus Did Not Answer Her , He Ignored Her And Even The Disciples Were Sending Her Away Because She Was Crying After Them LQQking For The Disciple To Bless Her Daughter And Heal Her . So She Believed AnyOne Of These Men Could Have Helped Her ;....
    And In Verse 24 ;....He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." ;... Note Yashua Isa , Jesus ' Answer To This Canaanite Woman Was That He Was Sent To The Lost Sheep Of The House Of Israel '' Judah '' Nubian / Blacks
    In Other Words , I Did Not Come For You And Your Tribe '' Canaanites '' Gentiles
    Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Specifically Sought After The Lost Sheep Of The House Israel
    Thus , Yashua , Isa , Jesus , REJECTED Her ! The Book Of Ezra 9; 1 - 2 Tells You That It Was An Abomination For The Children Of Israel Who Were Nubian Brown Skinned And Black - Skinned Nappy - Hair ;.... To Even Mix Their Seed With Canaanite Tribes Who Was White -- Skinned With Straight Fur , Again In
    Ezra 9; 1 - 2 ;....After these things had been done, the officials approached me and said, "The people of Israel and the priests and the Levites have not separated themselves from the peoples of the lands with their abominations, from the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Per'izzites, the Jeb'usites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites. 2 For they have taken some of their daughters to be wives for themselves and for their sons; so that the holy race has mixed itself with the peoples of the lands. And in this faithlessness the hand of the officials and chief men has been foremost."
    In Matthew 15 ;25 ;...But she came and knelt before him, saying, "Lord, help me."
    Note . The Canaanite Woman Commenced To Beg Jesus For His Help .
    Now In Matthew 15 ; 26 ;... And he answered, "It is not fair to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs.
    Yashu'a Isa , Jesus , Christ Called Her A Dog ! Notoce How The Woman Answer Yashua In Matthew 15 ; 27;...She said, "Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table." ;... Stop And Think , The Woman Respnds '' Truth , Lord '' Meaning She Knows That She Is A Canaanite Or Classified By The Judahites Called Jews Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus '' Time As Goyeem Or Akumeem Heathens , Gentiles , Dogs Or Caines , Meaning '' An Animal Of The Family Canidae , Especially A Dog , According To The American Heritage Dictionary , And Knowing That , She Is Still Willing To Take WhatEver Blessing She Can Get From Him . And Finally In Verse 28 ;..Then Jesus answered her, "O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire." And her daughter was healed instantly.
    Note JesusTold Her That Her Faith Is What Healed Her Daughter ;... Note That Right After Yashua ' Isa , Jesus Finishes With This Woman , He Goes Into Galilee And Begins To Heal The Multitude Amongst His Own People In Matthew 15 ; 29 - 31 ;,,,And Jesus went on from there and passed along the Sea of Galilee. And he went up on the mountain, and sat down therAnd Jesus went on from there and passed along the Sea of Galilee. And he went up on the mountain, and sat down there. 30 And great crowds came to him, bringing with them the lame, the maimed, the blind, the dumb, and many others, and they put them at his feet, and he healed them,

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    This is the reason the Son came, yes, and has not changed. And He is also a light to the gentiles so that Israel and the gentiles alike might be salvaged by the sacrifice of His Body, for our iniquities, and they might all share in life eternal as He has after His Resurrection from the dead. Those who have faith and believe and trust in the Son and His works, also believe and trust in the Father with faith, and thus are redeemed to the most High regardless of which tribe they come from. Blessings.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miriam isa religion