Black Spirituality Religion : Ques; Is Darkness Evil ?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl22, Apr 26, 2004.

1. IssaEl22

IssaEl22 Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    And , It depends on which point of viewyou see it from , the religious point of view or the Scientific point of view , LQQking as it from the religious point of view , Darkness is considered Evil , and Chaos , and Light isconsidered Good and Knowledge That's The Caucasians Canaanite point of view Their Racism . White Good And Black Bad But As You Can See They Lied , They Are Wrong , LQQking at it from the scientific point of view , Light Is Considered Chaoe And Darkness Is Considered Good , If You Sit In A Dark Room , You Feel At Peace , Just As You Were In Your Mothers Womb . You Felt Secure , HowEver , As Soon As You Turn On The Light , You GIVE Birth To Chaos , For The World Was InA State Of Peace AndDarkness , Before The Eloheem ( Gods ) Turned On The Light , Then Gave Birth To Caucasians The Curse Seed Of Canaan / Canaaite Genesis 9 ; 25 <<< And he said Cursed be Canaan a servant of Servants shall he be unto his brethren , Also Read Genesis 10; 15 - 18 ... Which Have Been Causing Havoc And Evil Since The Beginning Of Time ,, Job 1 ; 7 << And the Lord said unto Satan Whence comest thou ? Then Satan answer the Lord , and said , From going to and Fro in the Earth and from walking up and down . in it ..Also Read Proverbs 22 ; 15 ...Darkness Has Become A Tool Of A Race Of People Who Want To Make All Other Of Colour Feel INFERIOR , Using The Devil Through Fear And Scare Tactice , The Unseen World , The Spirit , The Spook And The Ghost , Even Your Version Of The Bible Says God Was In Darkness First , Or Moves In Darkness Genesis 1 ; 2 <<< And the earth Was Without Form and void and Darkness was upon the face of the deep , And the Spirit Of God Moved Upon The Face Of The Waters . ... You Have From The Darkness Eloheem ( Gods ) , Came The Light Sun A Star Jehovah , The Lord , Don't Fear I We Worship The Most High God Elyon Al Genesis 14 ; 18 .. < By The Way >
    Belief Is Ignorance . Belief Is To Ignore The Facts Intentionally Or Ignorantly , If One Has To Believe , It Means He Or She Does Not Know . And If One Does Not Know , That Is Ignorance . Hence Belief Is Ignorance And Religious Belief WithOut The Facts Is Ignorance , ( Got The Point ) .

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Is Darkness "evil"?

NO. Where in Kmt Theology/sacred texts is there even a term/cocept that correlates with darkness as evil?

3. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Tracing the Scale of values from the bottom up

We Are not Lucifer and we are not Jesus Christ either because they are both the same just as sure as the Republicans and Democrats are the same. Jesus and Lucifer are both White People or Caucasions or Tamahu.They are the noxious worms; the sebau that seek to corrupt the imperviously (prepared by Apuat) immovable body of Ausar. We are Neter...and I am Neb er Tcher. My person has many forms and can be arranged and assembled as I please (WILL). I am the Shepsu ; the Abosom. I am also No-thing in particular and darker than the Darkest hour. I am the Kos that sandwiches the "A" and I am the "A" that denies the Kos hence KAOS. I am SUS (Note, "I am not" Shekhem Ur Shekhems person as well) whom I have come in the per-sona of to lay the foundations of one of the great nations out of many that will rise to ascend into the proverbial heavens from which we were cast like a spell or Hekau or Nommo. (The language of the Maakheru)

The real cooker is "Where does CULTURE play in this Drama? Are we to bicker over who's African cosmogony (traditional, revised, or piecemealed) has the most potency for African peoples plight? Let ones actions be the barometer and not ones words or even their various ritualistic proficiencies. We must behave within the Kingdom of God (Erpau Neter) as if WE ARE. Our challenge is to allow for our experiences within the physical to be "a logical proving ground." If we say WE are who WE ARE it is inevitable(and yet seemingly endless). Along the way there will be an ebb and flow between stability and instability until the scales are balanced on earth as it is in heaven (Geb sexing Nut)= Maati (Double Halls of Truth unto which Ausar/Neb Er Tcher presides as Temu (So called Chaos) and Ra (so called order)...AKA "Lord of the Two Lands."

Our Ancestors must have thought of themselves as an endless expression of Fractals emanating from the source and their way of life had to be reconciled or governed in that manner ...irrefutably; no matter how tentatively inconsistent. There must be an operable figure head in a community that attempts to operate in this fashion. Communities are like bodies which are finite and yet succeptable to endless transformations as the Matter/Energy it undulates from (Which is a "Part" of our "Being.") Separations abound the mind of man or the person (vehicle) and therefore the neteru are presented as such to serve as a proverbial tuning fork. It is not to be conjectured about or ridiculed in and of itself. If so, it should be for the sake of refinment or eventual destruction but that is only if it has been objectively measured to miss the mark of its seemingly lofty heights. Even then, by what standard could you measure it against when all other systems are marginal at best or do not take the true essence of being into account as it is understood by the adherent or initiate or seeker. The TRUTH shall surely prevail and it will (As the Jesus worshipers say) come like a theif in the night.

4. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    If I were you I would totally remove any concept from the Holy Scriptures in which you have been falsely taught to project Caucasians into a book in which they have no part, existence and or integration. In Old Testament times we were ALL Negroid.

2: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

A better translation would be “sterility” in the place of “darkness”. Nu was sterile, barren until GOD injected IT’s seed of life.

I am doing a Hebrew to Egyptian to English translation of the Old Testament and I can honestly say that much of our miss understanding of GOD and the Old Testament comes from our laziness to explore more then an English translation.

You have been trained / brainwashed to inject white people into the Bible. White people come into the picture about 500 years after our fall from GOD, they continued what we had already enacted on each other. I myself use to be a slave to the English translation like most of us as a child I was also told to never alter or change the Bible because it was a grievous of sin and blasphemy. You have to grow beyond the embryo mind.

We don’t need Caucasians to enslave, crush or punish us, we do a perfectly fine job of this on our own.

Like the old saying goes “I can do bad by myself”.

Peace and Power in Reading.

5. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    The ancient Egyptians believed darkness to be the most holy of holy. If you look at the statues of Osiris and some of the other Kememu, you will notice that the statues are extremely black or black blue.

The color white in kememu customs represent death, which is something that even the European scholars agree too. So in essence white represent death and darkness represented pure holiness. Remember I'm not talking about European white or African black, I'm talking about about pitch black and white like paper.

Biblical for those who believe in it.

God said let there be light and there was, which means he exist in a state of darkness. As a matter of fact, the god of the OT/Old Testament states that he waits in darkness.

Exodus 20:21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.

Why would god dwell in darkness ... wait a minute!... thick darkness if darkness is evil and god is supposed to represent good?

1Kings 8:12 Then spoke Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.

How is it that the god of the bible cannot look upon evil if darkness is pure evil? Interesting isn't it?

From the time of the ancient kememu to the time of the white Europeans, black has been made evil and white has in turn become all that is good. Remember the ancient Kememu view white as death (not evil) an darkness as pure holiness.

Peace and Blessings

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankoa!

:bowdown: :teach: :bowdown:

7. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

Belief is not ignorance; belief in the Holy Son, in the Father, is trust, hope, and love. It is knowing the truth but not relying on the way men often require to be confirmed in what is told to him is true. It is relying solely on the Word of the Father to guide you to the victory.

And I don't believe any Caucasians had dealings in light being called holy while darkness being called unholy, in true religion. I believe they've only used what was already believed by many to make themselves look superior since their leprosy was frowned upon; they, in effect, flipped the script and made white skin equivalent to all things light and darker skin to all things dark, which truthfully, things are not that simple.

I don't equate black people with the darkness nor white people with the light, as if one side or the other owns everything to do with dark and light. It's skin color, which none have chosen, so no one gets to simply make a claim.

8. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Knowledge is not ignorance. Belief is based on some form of ignorance.

You might want to rethink this. It's more than just skin "color". It's why skin is the "color" it is in the first place.

9. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

True, knowledge isn't ignorance.

Belief is not based on any form of ignorance, as you say. Belief leads to truth; it guides the believer to knowledge which isn't ignorance, as stated above.

It's thought, by those who do not believe, that belief is ignorance because of what we(believers) do not show them; we are thought to be lacking in our knowledge because they think we do not know if what we believe is true.

We know, but that doesn't mean you'd believe us if we told it to you.

10. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901

This is not true.

This is your interpretation.

Just because one types the same thing over and over again still does not make the content of what they type truth.

I get the impression that you're not interested in learning.