Black Spirituality Religion : Ques ; For Orthodox Sunni Muslims Is Allah Insecure About Other Gods ??

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Jun 2, 2004.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    An Emotional Outburest Of Allah ( God ) Is Expressed Through The Qur'aan By The The Repeated Use Of Jesus , The Son Of Mary '' Or Isa Ibn Maryam , As It Is Translated In Arabic , Mentioned 14 Times In The Qur'aan ;...
    Qur'aan 5 ; 19 ;... O People of the Book! Now hath come unto you, making (things) clear unto you, Our Messenger, after the break in (the series of) our apostles, lest ye should say: "There came unto us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner (from evil)": But now hath come unto you a bringer of glad tidings and a warner (from evil). And Allah hath power over all things.
    5; 49 <>And this (He commands): Judge thou between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, but beware of them lest they beguile thee from any of that (teaching) which Allah hath sent down to thee. And if they turn away, be assured that for some of their crime it is Allah.s purpose to punish them. And truly most men are rebellious.
    5; 78 <> Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses.
    5 ; 113 <> They said: "We only wish to eat thereof and satisfy our hearts, and to know that thou hast indeed told us the truth; and that we ourselves may be witnesses to the miracle."
    5 ; 115 <> Allah said: "I will send it down unto you: But if any of you after that resisteth faith, I will punish him with a penalty such as I have not inflicted on any one among all the peoples."
    5 ; 119 <> Allah will say: "This is a day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,- their eternal Home: Allah well-pleased with them, and they with Allah. That is the great salvation, (the fulfilment of all desires).
    9 ; 31 <> . They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah. there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).
    19 ; 34 <> Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.
    23 ; 50 <> And We made the son of Mary and his mother as a Sign: We gave them both shelter on high ground, affording rest and security and furnished with springs
    43 ;57 <> When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
    57 ; 27<> . Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our apostles: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of Allah. but that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors
    61 ; 6 <> And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"
    Is To Imply That Jesus Is Merely The Son Of A Mortal Woman , Not The Son Of God , They Need To Keep Saying This In Order To Support Suratul Ikhlaas Chapter 112 ; 3 , Originally Revealed As Chapter 22 , Which Point Out That '' Lam - Yalid - Wa - Lam - Yuwlad , He ( Allah ) Begetteth Not , Nor Is He Begotten , '' And In Qur'aan 23 ; 91 Says , Mattakhazallaahu - Minw - Waladin - No Son Did God Beget '' A God Who Is Self Confident And Secure Wouldn't Have To Keep Reiterating '' Jesus The Son Of Mary , '' Qur'aan 3 ; 45 ; 4 ; 171 ; 5 ; 110 , And I Quote '' Then Will Allah Say; '' O Jesus The Son Of Mary ! Recount My Favour To Thee And To Thy Mother . Behold ! I Strengthened Thee With The Holy Spirit , So That Thou Didst Speak To The People In Childhood And In Maturity . Behold ! I Taught Thee The Book And Wisdom , TheLaw And The Gospel , And Behold ! Thou Makest Out Of Clay , As It Were , The Figure Of A Bird By My Leave , And Thou Breathest Into It , And Becometh A Brid By My Leave , And Thou Healest Those Born Blind And The Lepers , By My Leave And Behold ! I Did Restrian The Children Of Israel From ( Violence To ) Thee When Thou Didst Show Them The Clear Signs , And The Unbelievers Among Them Said ; This Is Nothing But Evident Magie '' .
    Something That Is Not Found In The So called Gospel Injiyl . God Or Allah In The Injiyl Or Gospel Was Not Insecure Or Scared Of Jesus , However In The Qur'aan He Has To Repetitively Remind JesusIt Was Because Of Him , He Has This Power ! But , On The Other Hand , A Secure God Of The Qur'aan , Say , Jesus Was Raised In Degrees Above Other Prophet And Inspired With The Holy Ghost ( Qur'aan 2 ; 253 ) Performed Miracles ( Qur'aan 5 ; 110 ) . Basically Giving More Recognition To Jesus Than The Rest Of The Prophet In Muhammad's Qur'aan . Jesus Is Getting All Of The Props Of Being Illustrious In This World And The Hereafter ( Qur'aan 3 ; 45 ) And He Was Born And Died And Will Be Coming Back In The End ( Qur'aan 19 ; 33 ) However , The Insecure God In This Above Quote ( Qur'aan 5 ; 110 ) Reminds Jesus To Tell The People Who Say . He Is His Son . That He Is Not , And All Of The Countless Favors Allah Has Bestowed Upon Him . Like , Jesus Is Going To Take Something From Him , Or Forget That Allah Gave Him These Powers, Preferences Etc . It Seen Like Allah Is Going Through A Schizophrenic Problem Here ! A Secure God In The Qur'aa Says '' We , Created Man , '' ( Qur'aan 15 ; 26 ) An Insecure God Or Allah Says '' I Am Allah , There Is No God But I . '' Innani - Anaa - Allahu - Laaa - Ilaaha - Illaaa - Anaa - ( Qur'aan 20 ; 14 ) And He Is The Best Creators , ( 37 ; 125 ) And The Best Of Judges '' Al Haakimiyn ( 95 ; 8 ) There Is Obviously , More Than Just One Creator And One Judge Who Can Obviously Give Allah A Run And Fight To The Right And Title To Be The Only One God . Creator , And The Best Of Judges . So For Allah To Attain These Rights . He Has To Repetitively Tell His Followers '' Worship Me . I Am The Best , Forget The Rest . Don't Bind Partners With Me Read Your Qur'aan With An Opened Mind And Please Take Off Your Bindfolds !!! And Once He Becomes Secure , He Says We , Including All Of The Others Aalihaat ( 36 ; 23 ) And I Quote '' Shall I Take ( Other ) Gods Besides Him ? If ( Allah ) Most Gracious Should Intend Some Adversity For Me , Of No Use Whatever Will Be Their Intercession For Me , Nor Can They Deliver Me . '' Allahain '' Two Allah , Or Sources '' ( Qur'aan 16 ; 51 ) And I Quote '' Allah Has Said ; '' Take Not ( For Worship ) Two Gods ; For He Is Just One God ; Then Fear Me ( And Me Alone ) . Allahummas , 3 ; 26 , 5; 114 , 8 ; 32 , 10 ; 10 , 39; 46 10 ; 10 , Which They Translate As One Allah , But Is In Actuality Allah '' The Source '' And Hum Meaning '' They '' And I Quote '' ( This Will Be ) They Cry Therein ; Glory To . The , O Allah ! '' And '' Peace '' Will Be Their Greeting Therein ! And The Close Of Their Cry Will Be '' Prasie Be To Allah . The Cherisher And Sustainer Of The Worlds . What Further Proof Do You Muslims Need Even Allah Admits There Are More Than Just Him As An Allah / God In His Prophet's Muhammad's Qur'aan .
    :teach:

2. rasheed

rasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    working for Paradise (Jannah)
    Ratings:
    +4
    Ques ; For Orthodox Sunni Muslims Is Allah Insecure About Other Gods ??

Since you prefaced this in this manner your stated main interest is in an answer from this select group of which i am not a member.

i am merely Muslim which needs no defining adjectives attached..........

According to what i have accepted, the more adjectives used to describe Muslim the farther you take it away from it's original and authentic meaning.

Allah does not have insecurities about anything as do mortal human beings, the mind of Allah, the Creator cannot be mastered by the creatures, us.

There is but one True Creator, One Allah and your interpretations of what has been revealed as witnessing to a plurality of gods is interesting but as far as i am concerned incorrect.

Allahumma according to the interpretation that i accept to be correct means O Allah, Our Lord.

in another post U said to me "Laa kum deenukum wa leeya deen" (to you your way and to me mine) and this is probably as close as we will come.

.....and surely Allah is the Real Knower

3. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Ques ; What Is A Muslim ? To < Rasheed >

:geek:
    < Rasheed > If You Must Know I Was Addresseing Those Question To
    < Aqil > Because He Felt He Could Attack The N.O.I Teaching . So He Left Himself Open To Be Question About His Teaching , As You See He Fail The Test . I Find It Funny Those Who Attack Others Belief / Religion Cry The Loudest When They Are Put To The Test Of How Well They Know There Own Teaching And The History Of There Teaching . They Are Like Children Playing This Silly Game My God Is Better Then You God Game . And When You Don't Accept There Water Down Teaching They Call You Name Like , Jinn ,Janniyya , Shaytaan , Marrid , Ifriyt , Al Khannaas , Etc , Etc, What Foolishness , And Now You Have Throw You Hat Into The Ring . I Have Read Some Of Your Post , And The Last One . You Don't Want None Of This So I Suggest You Sit On The Side Line , And Keep Agreeing With Everyone Post You Read . Like You Normally Do Ok . But If You Wish I Can Ask You A Few Question , And You Can Get Someone To Help You Answer Them Ok ..
    Ques ; What Is Islam ?
    Answer The Muslims Will Say '' It Is The Submission To The Will Of Their God , Allah ,<<< HowEver , the word Islaam is taken from the 5th Name of their God , Allah , As Salaam Meaning The Peace '' Taken from The Ashuric / Syiac Arabic Root word Salama , meaning '' To Have Peace , To Be Peaceful '' Which the Euro - Arab and Muhammadan greeting '' As Salaamu ' Alaykum '' meaning '' Peace Be Upon You . come from . The word Salaam was derived from The Aramic / Hebrew word Shalom , Meaning '' Peace '' The religion Islam Is one of the worlds youngest religions , being established in the 6th century , 610 A.D. To be Exact , By an Nuwaubian Moor , Arabian Man Named Muhammad . Islam is based on The So-called Five Pillars Of Faith , Which They Had Stolen And Borrowed From Older Religions Like Judaism and Christianity , Buddhism ..
    1. Tawhiyd = oneness of Allah Quraan ; 20 ; 1 - 21 ...1. Ta-Ha. 2. We have not sent down the Qur'an to thee to be (an occasion) for thy distress, 3. But only as an admonition to those who fear ((Allah)),- 4. A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the heavens on high. 5. ((Allah)) Most Gracious is firmly established on the throne (of authority). 6. To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil. 7. If thou pronounce the word aloud, (it is no matter): for verily He knoweth what is secret and what is yet more hidden. 8. Allah. there is no god but He! To Him belong the most Beautiful Names. 9. Has the story of Moses reached thee? 10. Behold, he saw a fire: So he said to his family, "Tarry ye; I perceive a fire; perhaps I can bring you some burning brand therefrom, or find some guidance at the fire." 11. But when he came to the fire, a voice was heard: "O Moses! 12. "Verily I am thy Lord! therefore (in My presence) put off thy shoes: thou art in the sacred valley Tuwa. 13. "I have chosen thee: listen, then, to the inspiration (sent to thee). 14. "Verily, I am Allah. There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise. 15. "Verily the Hour is coming - My design is to keep it hidden - for every soul to receive its reward by the measure of its Endeavour. 16. "Therefore let not such as believe not therein but follow their own lusts, divert thee therefrom, lest thou perish!".. 17. "And what is that in the right hand, O Moses?" 18. He said, "It is my rod: on it I lean; with it I beat down fodder for my flocks; and in it I find other uses." 19. ((Allah)) said, "Throw it, O Moses!" 20. He threw it, and behold! It was a snake, active in motion. 21. ((Allah)) said, "Seize it, and fear not: We shall return it at once to its former condition"..
    2 . Salaat = Worship Of Allah Quraan 2 ; 40 - 46 ... 40. O Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil your covenant with Me as I fulfil My Covenant with you, and fear none but Me. 41. And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone. 42. And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is). 43. And be steadfast in prayer; practise regular charity; and bow down your heads with those who bow down (in worship). 44. Do ye enjoin right conduct on the people, and forget (To practise it) yourselves, and yet ye study the Scripture? Will ye not understand? 45. Nay, seek ((Allah)'s) help with patient perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who bring a lowly spirit,- 46. Who bear in mind the certainty that they are to meet their Lord, and that they are to return to Him.
    3 . Zakaat = Poor - Rate Quraan 4 ; 156 - 170 ...156. That they rejected Faith; that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge; 157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- 158. Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;- 159. And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;- 160. For the iniquity of the Jews We made unlawful for them certain (foods) good and wholesome which had been lawful for them;- in that they hindered many from Allah.s Way;- 161. That they took usury, though they were forbidden; and that they devoured men's substance wrongfully;- we have prepared for those among them who reject faith a grievous punishment. 162. But those among them who are well-grounded in knowledge, and the believers, believe in what hath been revealed to thee and what was revealed before thee: And (especially) those who establish regular prayer and practise regular charity and believe in Allah and in the Last Day: To them shall We soon give a great reward. 163. We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms. 164. Of some apostles We have already told thee the story; of others We have not;- and to Moses Allah spoke direct;- 165. Messenger. who gave good news as well as warning, that mankind, after (the coming) of the apostles, should have no plea against Allah. For Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise. 166. But Allah beareth witness that what He hath sent unto thee He hath sent from His (own) knowledge, and the angels bear witness: But enough is Allah for a witness. 167. Those who reject Faith and keep off (men) from the way of Allah, have verily strayed far, far away from the Path. 168. Those who reject Faith and do wrong,- Allah will not forgive them nor guide them to any way- 169. Except the way of Hell, to dwell therein for ever. And this to Allah is easy. 170. O Mankind! The Messenger hath come to you in truth from Allah. believe in him: It is best for you. But if ye reject Faith, to Allah belong all things in the heavens and on earth: And Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.
    4 . Ramadaan = Fasting Quraan 2 ; 183 - 188 ... 183. O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint,- 184. (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew. 185. Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful. 186. When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. 187. Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. Allah knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them, and seek what Allah Hath ordained for you, and eat and drink, until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) Allah. Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth Allah make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint. 188. And do not eat up your property among yourselves for vanities, nor use it as bait for the judges, with intent that ye may eat up wrongfully and knowingly a little of (other) people's property.
    5 . Hajj = Pilgrimage Quraan 2 ; 190 - 196 ....190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. 191. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. 192. But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. 193. And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah. but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression. 194. The prohibited month for the prohibited month,- and so for all things prohibited,- there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, Transgress ye likewise against him. But fear Allah, and know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves. 195. And spend of your substance in the cause of Allah, and make not your own hands contribute to (your) destruction; but do good; for Allah loveth those who do good. 196. And complete the Hajj or 'umra in the service of Allah. But if ye are prevented (From completing it), send an offering for sacrifice, such as ye may find, and do not shave your heads until the offering reaches the place of sacrifice. And if any of you is ill, or has an ailment in his scalp, (Necessitating shaving), (He should) in compensation either fast, or feed the poor, or offer sacrifice; and when ye are in peaceful conditions (again), if any one wishes to continue the 'umra on to the hajj, He must make an offering, such as he can afford, but if he cannot afford it, He should fast three days during the hajj and seven days on his return, Making ten days in all. This is for those whose household is not in (the precincts of) the Sacred Mosque. And fear Allah, and know that Allah Is strict in punishment.
    Ques ; What Is A Muslim ?
    Ans ; They Will Say , A Muslim Is Anyone Who Submits To Allah <<< Wrong >>>
    The word Muslim is derived from The Ashuric Syriac / Arabic word Salama meaning To Be Peaceful . '' When you add The Prefix Mu ( , ) meaning '' One '' You will get Muslim '' One WhoIs Of Peace . '' Obviously Today , Muslims Don't live up to that Definition . Like I have been saying for while now , Muslims are blood thirty , demonized fanatics , Who will kill in the flash of a second they will all say , That , The Prophet were Musilms , because it say that in the Quraan , But that claim can't be found any where Else , Except in ttheir Quraan ..
    Quraan 2 ; 133 And I Quote ; '''Were ye witness when death appeared before Jacob ? Behold , hesaid to his sons ; What will ye worship after me ? '' They said we shall worship thy God and the God of thy fathers , of Abraham , Isma'il and Isaac - The one ( True ) God ; To him we Bow ( In Islam ) . '' Then there is the claim that Abraham , Name Muhammadans Muslims from before Quraan 22 ; 78 And I Quote In Part ;.. Of your father Abraham . It is he who name You Muslims , both before ... This as well , can't be found in The Torah or Bible , or Psalms , Revelation All which Preceded The Quraan AndMuhammad .
    Any reader of the Quraan that is familiar with The Old Testament , or The New Testament , discover that the names and events of The Books And Prophet Have Been Definitely Copied In The Quraan . This E mail will prove to you that muslims stole the bulk of their religion , and their language from The Jews or Christians , or other Cultures That Predate Them , Yet , The will argue with you and try to convince you That Islam And Its So - Called Scripture , The Quraan Is Authentic . When in fact , I can give you several Words and Customs that was stolen from The Jews . For example , The ceremony of The Circumcision ( Genesis 17 ; 10 ) ;.....This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your descendants after you: Every male among you shall be circumcised. ;... was stolen from . TheJews , The concept of Holy Day called Sabbath ( Genesis 2 ; 2 - 3 ) ;....And on the seventh day God finished his work which he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had done. 3 So God blessed the seventh day and hallowed it, because on it God rested from all his work which he had done in creation. ;... Was stolen from The Jews , And Called Jum'ah Quraan Chapter 62 ;.... 1. Whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare the Praises and Glory of Allah,- the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Exalted in Might, the Wise. 2. It is He Who has sent amongst the Unlettered an apostle from among themselves, to rehearse to them His Signs, to sanctify them, and to instruct them in Scripture and Wisdom,- although they had been, before, in manifest error;- 3. As well as (to confer all these benefits upon) others of them, who have not already joined them: And He is exalted in Might, Wise. 4. Such is the Bounty of Allah, which He bestows on whom He will: and Allah is the Lord of the highest bounty. 5. The similitude of those who were charged with the (obligations of the) Mosaic Law, but who subsequently failed in those (obligations), is that of a donkey which carries huge tomes (but understands them not). Evil is the similitude of people who falsify the Signs of Allah. and Allah guides not people who do wrong. 6. Say: "O ye that stand on Judaism! If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!" 7. But never will they express their desire (for Death), because of the (deeds) their hands have sent on before them! and Allah knows well those that do wrong! 8. Say: "The Death from which ye flee will truly overtake you: then will ye be sent back to the Knower of things secret and open: and He will tell you (the truth of) the things that ye did!" 9. O ye who believe! When the call is proclaimed to prayer on Friday (the Day of Assembly), hasten earnestly to the Remembrance of Allah, and leave off business (and traffic): That is best for you if ye but knew! 10. And when the Prayer is finished, then may ye disperse through the land, and seek of the Bounty of Allah. and celebrate the Praises of Allah often (and without stint): that ye may prosper. 11. But when they see some bargain or some amusement, they disperse headlong to it, and leave thee standing. Say: "The (blessing) from the Presence of Allah is better than any amusement or bargain! and Allah is the Best to provide (for all needs)." ;.... By the muslims , The concept of a Turbaan or prayer Cap , Which the muslims call A Kuffa , Came from The Jewish Yamaka or Yarmulke , The Concept of the muslims Kalimat Tawhiyd Quraan 47 ; 19 ;.... 19. Know, therefore, that there is no god but Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy fault, and for the men and women who believe: for Allah knows how ye move about and how ye dwell in your homes. ;.... Was stolen from The Jews Shama Yishrael '' Hear Oh Israel Duteronomy 6 ; 4 , Or 4; 35 ;.....that you may fear the LORD your God, you and your son and your son's son, by keeping all his statutes and his commandments, which I command you, all the days of your life; and that your days may be prolonged. ;... 4 ; 35 ;......To you it was shown, that you might know that the LORD is God; there is no other besides him.
    Where they stole their Kalimat , Laa ilaaha illa Allah , Quraan 47 ; 19 ....
    19. Know, therefore, that there is no god but Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy fault, and for the men and women who believe: for Allah knows how ye move about and how ye dwell in your homes. ;... And this was carried over to christianity Mark 12 ; 29 ;.....29 Jesus answered, "The first is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one; ;... Andthat's where muslims borrowed it from . They stole The concept of Fasting From The Jews Nehemiah 9 ; 1 ;.... Now in the twenty and fourth day of this month the children of Israel were assembled with fasting, and with sackclothes, and earth upon them ;.... The concept of Alms Giveing Quraan 4 ; 162 ;.... But those among them who are well-grounded in knowledge, and the believers, believe in what hath been revealed to thee and what was revealed before thee: And (especially) those who establish regular prayer and practise regular charity and believe in Allah and in the Last Day: To them shall We soon give a great reward.
    Their Concept Of Making Hajj Ezta 3; 4 , 6 ; 22 ;.....They kept also the feast of tabernacles, as it is written, and offered the daily burnt offerings by number, according to the custom, as the duty of every day required; 6; 22 ;....And kept the feast of unleavened bread seven days with joy: for the LORD had made them joyful, and turned the heart of the king of Assyria unto them, to strengthen their hands in the work of the house of God, the God of Israel. ;.... What most muslims Don't even knowisthat their whole concept of The Pilgrimage to their Holy Temple , Cube Shaped Building ( Ka'aba ) In Mecca , Which they call The Hajj And The Person Who Completes The Pilgrimage Is Called A Hajji , Is A Word Duplicated From The Name Of Prophet Haggai And The Festive Khag Or Hag Exodus 12 ; 14 ;.... And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever ;.... This is when the children of Israel in the Book Of Ezra make A Pilgrimage out of Babylonian Captivity , To Return to The Holy Land Back to the Temple Of Solomon , The Holy Of Holies , The Most Sacred Building On Earth To Them . It's The Exact Same Story , Even The Same Titles ; They Stole The Concept Of Wearing The Ihraam From The Jews , Who Took It From The Ancient Egyptian Practice Of Priest Of Amun - Ra . The Concept Of The Story Of Nimrod Quraan 2 ; 258'......Hast thou not Turned thy vision to one who disputed with Abraham About his Lord, because Allah had granted him power? Abraham said: "My Lord is He Who Giveth life and death." He said: "I give life and death". Said Abraham: "But it is Allah that causeth the sun to rise from the east: Do thou then cause him to rise from the West." Thus was he confounded who (in arrogance) rejected faith. Nor doth Allah Give guidance to a people unjust.
    Was Copied From The Jewish Narrative Of The Mishnah From TheMidrash Rabba Chapter 17. The Concept Of Wearing The Face Veil , Khimaar Genesis 24 ; 65;....For she had said unto the servant, What man is this that walketh in the field to meet us? And the servant had said, It is my master: therefore she took a vail, and covered herself.
    And Wearing Sweet Smelling Oils , Qituwrah Meaning '' Sweet Fragrance '' From Qehtoret And Burning Incense Exodus 30 ; 7 , 23 , 34 ;...... V 7..And Aaron shall burn thereon sweet incense every morning: when he dresseth the lamps, he shall burn incense upon it. V 23 ...Take thou also unto thee principal spices, of pure myrrh five hundred shekels, and of sweet cinnamon half so much, even two hundred and fifty shekels, and of sweet calamus two hundred and fifty shekels,
    V34 .....And the LORD said unto Moses, Take unto thee sweet spices, stacte, and onycha, and galbanum; these sweet spices with pure frankincense: of each shall there be a like weight:
    And they also stole words like Sawkar Meaning '' Strong Drink '' From
    The Hebrew , And Changed It To Sakhtamm Meaning '' Drunk '' The House '' Bayt ' Of Lord Quraan 106 ; 3 ;.....Let them adore the Lord of this House,
    Stolen from the Hebrew Beth , The Word Rabb , Meaning '' Master or Sustainer '' From Rabb , The word Jannah from the Aramic / Hebrew Gan , The Word Sama'a or Samaawaati , From The Aramic / Hebrew '' Shamayim , Meaning '' The Earth , Land '' . Baab , from The Aramic / Hebrew Bawb , Meaning '' Door , '' Aba . From The Aramic / Hebrew Word Ab , Meaning Father , '' Malak From The Aramic / Hebrew Melek , Meaning '' King or Ruler '' Yad from The Aramic / HebrewWord Yawd , Meaning '' Hand ''. Amiyn , Amen , '' Mu ' minun , Mu ' minaati , El Mu'min Etc , One Of Allahs Attributes ( 6th ) Was Stolen From The Aramic / Hebrew Awmane , Meaning '' To Have Faith '' . El Bariyu , The 12th Attribute , Meaning '' The Fashioner '' From The Aramic / Hebrew '' Bara , Meaning ' To Attribute , Meaning The Fashioner '' From The Aramic / Hebrew '' Bara '' , Meaning '' To Replenish '' Al Musawwiru , The Fashioner , From The Aramic / Hebrew Tsawr Meaning To Make '' All Of The Attributes Of Arabic Was Stolen From Hebrew Including Salaam , Islaam , Muslim All Came From The Aramic / Hebrew Word Shalom Meaning '' Peace . ''
    Allahumma , 3; 26 ; 5 ; 114 ; 8; 32 ; 10 ;10 , 39; 46 ;....
    The Word Allahumma Means '' O Allah , The Source , And Hum '' They - The Eloheem Anunnaqis '' Allahumma Is Another Word That Was Derived From The Hebrew Word , Eloheem , Meaning '' These Beings Or A Group Of Elohs . '' Allahummas Or Eloheems Are Angels Of El , Or Messengers Of El , Usually In The Koran When It Says , That We Did This , Or We Created This , Or Our Signs , Etc . It Is Referring To These Allahumas Or Eloheem / Anunnaqis . They Are Physical AngelicBeings ; Not Spooks Or Spirits Or Ghosts . They Are Beings That Do The Work Of El , Or Allah . The Word Allahumma , Or Eloheem Is Found Throughout The Koran , And Is Falsely Translated , As A Single . With The Word '' God '' . The Name Allahumma Or Eloheem Is Used For Benevolent , Agreeable And Malevolent , Disagreeable Beings ; And Even In The Case For Human Being , As Found In Exodus 7 ; 1 ; When Yahuwa Made Moses An Eloheem To Pharaoh Rameses ll .
    Ques ; < Rasheed The Muslim > Are There Similarities Between The Temple Of Judaism ( The Holy Of Holies ) In Jerusalem And The < Ka'ba In Mecca

:geek: :uzi: