Black Spirituality Religion : Query for Darkside M. re; Hell notes (Spirit money)

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Alexandra, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180

Bro.Darkside,

Having read about Hell money in the Chinese sorcery e-book that Rasembi Aunk kindly posted, I have been thinking of incorporating them in my ancestral rituals (do the usual; burn incense, rum, tobacco, burn the notes and petition the ancestors). I just wanted to ask if you have had any experience with them?

[​IMG]

For those unfamiliar and interested;

For thousands of years Buddhist tradition has created paper money which is legal tender in Hell. This paper money is burned, so that the person who just died or the dead ancestors who might have ended up in Hell would have something to spend. These Hell Notes are also burned on the Chinese New Year. Chinese people even create paper cars, houses, and other physical objects out of paper and burn them, so their ancestors can have basic luxuries in hell.

Unlike Christian's belief, hell is not an evil place run by the devil. Hell is an in between place of learning and a place of spirit waiting to be reborn. In other words, another dimension of life.

For those of an open spiritual mind, Hell Notes can hold a great deal of personal fascination and if they can burn a few notes and get in touch with their ancestors, a new dimension opens up to them. Those individuals with closed analytical minds or those who lack spiritual understanding write them off as remnants of superstition.

The use of fire rituals in order to contact relatives who have went through the gate (portal of light) has also long been used. In fact, my grandfather's tribe (Blackfoot) also contacted their ancestors through the use of ritual fire.

Ritual fire has long been used by Catholics, even though most do not really understand what they are doing when they light a candle in church. One of the purposes of ritual fire is to receive help and solace or give aid and love to those on the other side of the vale. If you have any doubt that ritual fire has power, try it yourself and you will know and perhaps understand why millions of people every year and for many centuries have performed this very powerful, magical, and esoteric fire ritual.

Cheers,
    Alexandra

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674

CHAOS

I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN THE HELL MONEY RITUAL, BUT.... THE PREMISE BEHIND IT IS THE SAME AS SIGIL MAGICK IN WHICH I DO. CREATING THE INTENT WITH SAID SYMBOLS AND THEN AFTER CHARGING IT, THEN BURNING IT IN A FLAME TO SEND IT TO THE ASTRAL REALM. SO TO ME BOTH ARE THE SAME AND YES LIKE YOU SAID IT IS A VERY, VERY POWERFUL RITUAL... A MUST DO FOR ANY MAGI IF YOU ASK ME. THE BEST BOOK TO THIS IS U.D. FRATER'S PRACTICAL SIGIL MAGIC

3. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    So what we do is burn a picture of something that we draw up? I only got into the beginning of the book and haven't picked it up since, so can you explain it a little more Sis?.

4. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    Thank you so much for that prompt response.

Incidentally, for some unknown reason, my sigils never work! Do you mind casting an eye over my method to see where I am going wrong? Cheers

Using the Austin Spare method;

1. I write out my intention - making it as precise as I can. I always start with ‘ it is my will…’

For example;

“It is my will to muster enough will power to resist lusting after Sanaa Lathan”

2. I then delete the vowels

3. I then delete any repeating letters.

4. I draw up my sigil as best as my artistically challenged mind can manage. They tend to be quite simple, and crude I must admit.

5. Leave it alone for a few days, sometimes weeks, so I can forget what it was for.

6. I charge it up, using the usual methods - not blood, or pain though. I am thinking of using the mantra method.

7. Light it and once its burned down, discard the ashes.

Your feedback please?

I have a question as well;

I read that burning hair along with the sigil can charge it up even more. Is there truth to this? I am referring to the hair that grows on the scalp, or is pubic hair more potent given its location?

Peace,
    Alexandra

5. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    Have you tried using your vaginal fluids or mentrual blood to charge the sigil? These are the most powerful...

6. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    See thats what I am uncertain about. Are Hell notes something we can personalise by drawing up? or are there standard ones?. There are African and African American tarot cards, so I figured there might be Afro-Hellnotes floating around somewhere because I am not sure my African peoples would be pleased if I burnt Chinese currency. Or maybe it doesnt matter?. These are the questions to which I seek answers.

Re; the book, I would so recommend you take some time and read it. It is so fascinating and I have found it to be the best guide to Ancestral veneration.

For example;

It also has some fascinating nuggets of information! You will never disrespect a Chinese cook again after reading what they can, and do to your food if you do. You might stop eating Chinese altogether actually.

Lol.

Sighs.

Peace,
    Alexandra

7. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

MY GOING ON YR METHODS, THEY LOOK FINE. I KNOW ON NUMBER 5 THAT I MAY I DIFFER ON THAT WHERE I DONT WAIT AS I MAKE THE SIGIL AND THEN GO RIGHT IN NUMBER 6. NOW WITH MANTRA YOU HAVE TO BUILD IT UP FOR IT TO WORK. I PRESCRIBE THE MASTURBATION ROUTE WHERE U MASTURBATE AND JUST STARE INTO YR SIGIL AND WHEN U ARE CLOSE TO ORGASM(STOP TIME AND SPACE), THEN LAUNCH IT AT THAT POINT OF ORGASM. NOW THE HAIR IS ALSO GREAT TOO AS IT FORM A LINK BUT WHAT MANY PEOPLE FORGET TO TELL THEIR STUDENTS IS MAKE SURE THAT THE HAIR HAS THE BULB ON IT WHICH HAS THE ELEMENT TO DO THE WORK. THAT Y WHEN U SEE WORKERS THEY WOULD SNATCH THE HAIR QUICKLY SO THAT IT HAS THE BULB AT THE ROOT.IF U HAVE MORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK.

DARKSIDE MAGICK--- I HAVE A BALD HAIR, U CANT HOODOO ME

8. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    just to expand on what brother Darkside just posted.....bring yourself to the point of orgasm then STOP.....and do that repeatedly......all the time gazing at said sigil.....you bringing all that energy constantly is the key......

GeorgeM - Chaos/Sigil Magician

9. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    Tyab14,

This is what the CHINESE TAOIST SORCERY book writes about Hellnotes.

See when I read this, I thought well, fake money for example Euros, er I mean, monopoly money is easy to obtain but then I saw the following;

I am confused.

Peace,
    Alexandra

10. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

EXCELLENT POINT BIG G!!

IF YOU HAVE TIME ON YR HANDS(LOL), THEN REALLY BUILD IT UP AND THEN LET IT GO.