Violaters / Violations : Queen_ - Your Reported Posts are Not Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would certainly have said that in public, if I had cared to continue. Someone tried to continue, and I tried to answer noncommittally by essentially saying "trolls will be trolls"...I was hoping that would be the last message, not that it would be used as evidence of bullying. Trolling is not the same as bullying.

At least you made the right decision: I'm turning conversations off again!

Ah, drama. I apologize and do not like this thread, but please recall that as a youth in this day in age I use the term "trolling" to mean people who do something for their own amusement, despite whether it makes sense or not to anyone else. Trolling is actually something I DO condone on the internet! One should just remember never to be angry, because behind their computers people say things they wouldn't to your face.

:eek: I'm turning conversations off again!

MyWordsFly ... no apology is necessary, you didn't do anything wrong. I wasn't trying to call you out or anything. It's just that the talk of killing ones self, appeared to be a response to you. No explanation for what you said is needed, nor did it appear to warrant suicidal threats.

This might serve to remind us that everyone doesn't share the same mental and emotional stability.

This Member, Queen_, didn't do anything especially wrong either ... just a weird experience worth noting.

I hope they get the help they need, if their words are a true reflection of their thoughts.

Please ... enjoy the community, conversations, everything, as you see fit.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Ah, drama. I apologize and do not like this thread, but please recall that as a youth in this day in age I use the term "trolling" to mean people who do something for their own amusement, despite whether it makes sense or not to anyone else. Trolling is actually something I DO condone on the internet! One should just remember never to be angry, because behind their computers people say things they wouldn't to your face.

:eek: I'm turning conversations off again!

IMO, if you have thin skin, step lightly. Especially when it comes to the net and around opinionated people like we have on this site. To be honest, I took offense to this comment of yours.

they sure get brave behind the computer!

I think this would apply if someone was making threats and sellin woof tickets, none of that is/was done here.

Like my brutha Clyde once said, "people need to stay in their lane" if they don't know what they are talking about.

Peace!

IMO, if you have thin skin, step lightly. Especially when it comes to the net and around opinionated people like we have on this site. To be honest, I took offense to this comment of yours.

I think this would apply if someone was making threats and sellin woof tickets, none of that is/was done here.

Like my brutha Clyde once said, "people need to stay in their lane" if they don't know what they are talking about.

Peace!
Sorry, I don't know who you are or how we've come to the point of thin skin. Not even sure you should have bothered to take offense to something not directed at yourself.

Also, I was trying to make her feel better. I was not the one offended in any of this. She messaged me about how she felt because clearly she was hoping for some sort of brief alliance. I don't think you know what you are talking about, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back