Violaters / Violations : Queen_ - Your Reported Posts are Not Violations

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Destee, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Sister Queen_,

Your reported posts (linked below) are not rule violations.

You're the first Member that i am responding to publicly, for a post reported privately. This is because the last time i responded to your privately reported post, telling you there was no violation, you accused me of several things, preferential treatment for some, responding different in private than i would in public ... a host of things not true. So, to avoid any concern regarding such, we'll keep all communications out in the open.

As i said to you previously, it's best to put someone on ignore if you don't like them or what they are saying. None of the posts below include a violation of our rules. If you're easily disturbed (feeling bullied and harassed) by the opinions of those that do not agree with you ... put them on ignore ... for you will probably find lots of that here.

The Members you've cited below may give you 50 feet, since they see you can't take their responses (even though you continue engaging them), but that's totally up to them ... as they have not violated any of our rules.

In fact, you'll be held responsible if you continue engaging with them, while simultaneously reporting the interactions. You're choosing to be a part of what obviously troubles you, and expecting me to fix it, when you could easily fix it yourself by disengaging.

I appreciate you reporting possible violations, but there is none at this time.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/do-they-wish-they-were-black.74980/page-21#post-784582
    http://destee.com/index.php?threads/do-they-wish-they-were-black.74980/page-21#post-784583
    http://destee.com/index.php?threads/do-they-wish-they-were-black.74980/page-24#post-784599
    http://destee.com/index.php?threads/do-they-wish-they-were-black.74980/page-24#post-784602
    http://destee.com/index.php?threads/do-they-wish-they-were-black.74980/page-26#post-784610

If you have any questions or concerns please post them below.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Queen_ ... i'm not responding to you in private any more.

Below is a post you just sent to me, and i'm not sure why or where you are in your thoughts ... but if thinking of killing yourself is something you're seriously considering ... as a result of any interactions you've had here ... it's probably best that you don't come here, as it's not worth all of that.

I don't know why you're sharing mywordsfly conversations with me, but they probably should know you're doing it.

If i can help you with something let me know, by posting below.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

::

Private Conversation just sent to me :

You are bully and I'm killing myself. Bye.

3. mywordsfly

mywordsfly Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +599
    Ah, drama. I apologize and do not like this thread, but please recall that as a youth in this day in age I use the term "trolling" to mean people who do something for their own amusement, despite whether it makes sense or not to anyone else. Trolling is actually something I DO condone on the internet! One should just remember never to be angry, because behind their computers people say things they wouldn't to your face.

:eek: I'm turning conversations off again!

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

And, it seems folk say things in private they wouldn't dare say in the forum...:darts:

5. mywordsfly

United States
    Ratings:
    +599
    I would certainly have said that in public, if I had cared to continue. Someone tried to continue, and I tried to answer noncommittally by essentially saying "trolls will be trolls"...I was hoping that would be the last message, not that it would be used as evidence of bullying. Trolling is not the same as bullying.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

At least you made the right decision: I'm turning conversations off again!

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

MyWordsFly ... no apology is necessary, you didn't do anything wrong. I wasn't trying to call you out or anything. It's just that the talk of killing ones self, appeared to be a response to you. No explanation for what you said is needed, nor did it appear to warrant suicidal threats.

This might serve to remind us that everyone doesn't share the same mental and emotional stability.

This Member, Queen_, didn't do anything especially wrong either ... just a weird experience worth noting.

I hope they get the help they need, if their words are a true reflection of their thoughts.

Please ... enjoy the community, conversations, everything, as you see fit.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    bully wooly, bully wooly woo
    bully, bully koo, bully wooly who?
    i never bully you

:angel1:

9. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928

IMO, if you have thin skin, step lightly. Especially when it comes to the net and around opinionated people like we have on this site. To be honest, I took offense to this comment of yours.

I think this would apply if someone was making threats and sellin woof tickets, none of that is/was done here.

Like my brutha Clyde once said, "people need to stay in their lane" if they don't know what they are talking about.

Peace!

10. mywordsfly

United States
    Ratings:
    +599
    Sorry, I don't know who you are or how we've come to the point of thin skin. Not even sure you should have bothered to take offense to something not directed at yourself.

Also, I was trying to make her feel better. I was not the one offended in any of this. She messaged me about how she felt because clearly she was hoping for some sort of brief alliance. I don't think you know what you are talking about, either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.