Queen Goddess Auset

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by PurpleMoons, Aug 10, 2007.

1. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Queen Goddess Auset, as much as I understand your passion to present and expose truth, please don't post material which isn't authorized or without permission, and/or material that clearly states:

All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2001. No part of this publication, may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, and beyond the terms and conditions of use specified for each purchaser and without prior permission of the author or publisher, Atarid Industries Press.

It would save us Moderators alot of time from deleting post, and free-up time to do other tasks. Our concerns of you using unauthorized material have been presented to you before and you also agreed not to do this.

As much as it bothers me to say this, if you continue to disregard our forum rules, your actions will be considered a violation and your membership will be reconsidered.

Rule # 2. Do not add property to this site that belongs to someone other than yourself, without including their written permission. This includes, but is not limited to, poetry, news, articles, short stories, music, etc. If you don't have permission from the owner, please use the alternative method below:

The above is more of a hassle than just copying and pasting, but gives due respect to that which belongs to others, and anything less is not acceptable. If you are found adding property that belongs to others without the above considerations, your Membership is in jeopardy. For more information on this rule, read the following thread: Copyright Infringement - Stealing - Is Not Allowed Here!

So please Queen Goddess Auset, respect our house rules (no exceptions). Your presence would be sorely missed if we have to revoke Membership for unauthorized use of others property.

:heart:

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Preicious Qg Purple Moons::kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

Thanks you for the reminder.

That is why I said in the post please remove if it is not okay to post.

Precious it is not "I" who will be missed, but the Presence of Truth, Reality, Harmony, Order, and Balance that will be missed.

I remain humble:qqb023:

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

3. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    You're Welcome!:couple:

However, once a reminder is acknowledged and agreed upon, it is not the responsibility of a Moderator to continue to make the adjustments. Members must take responsibility for the information they post there after.

Truth, Reality, Harmony, Order, and Balance can't be stopped. It is a Divine force destined to prevail. It's always a priviledge to have as many vessels of Truth gathered together in the same meeting place. To be missing even one vessel is a great loss in my book. Truth, Reality, Harmony, Order, and Balance must be sort after and maintained in everything that we do.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Our Beloved Goddess Auset ... Gurl ... now you know we LOVE you, and appreciate your high energy, enthusiam, and love for sharing information with our people. I can't even imagine you not being here with us, so we're not gonna go there! :love:

But Sister ... your response, for the Moderators to just remove the violations, isn't sufficient. First of all, the Mods have so much work to do already, and they don't get paid anything. We can't let any Members, repeatedly violate the rules, and then tell us, to clean up behind them. That's not right. In addition, it makes other Members think they can break the rules, and we'll clean up behind them too. Matter of fact, there will be Members who will say ... well, yall let Goddess do it, and there was no consequence ... or ... you gave Goddess 900 warnings, so i want 900 too. So, as you can see, what you propose is not an acceptable option for us.

It's really best Beloved, if you can just share a link to the site, a tiny bit of the information that you've found, and let us go and read it for ourselves. When people create web pages, web sites, oftentimes, they are hoping for traffic to their site. We deny them that, when we post their whole page, article, etc., on this site, as no one has to go there, because their property is here, in its entirety.

Last but not least, this community has always been about our own words, our own thoughts, encouraging Members to open up and share this with us, and not just what another has said (but of course we can link to other people's stuff, that's fine, as i do it myself on occasion).

Yes Beloved ... we want YOUR words, YOUR thoughts, YOUR wisdom, for we know you have much!

Please don't take offense at any of this, as we are simply trying to maintain the community in the most consistent manner possible.

We Love You Sister Goddess Auset !!! :grouphug:

Destee

5. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    :angel1: :angel1: :angel1: :angel1: :angel1: :angel1: :angel1: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018: :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: Qg Purple Moons and Qg Destee:hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: :SuN040: :SuN040: :SuN040: :SuN040: :SuN040: :SuN040: :SuN040: :SuN040: :SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :ilu: :ilu: :ilu: :ilu: :ilu: :ilu: :ilu: :ilu: :ilu: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Precious Ones, and you all know My Divine loving for you all. Please note precious Ones, No offense taken. Truth is never offended.

I will make every effort from now on to not post others work with out their permission.
    :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

6. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thank you Sister Queen Goddess Auset!:kiss2:

:luvv:

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Thank You Beloved !!! :love: :kiss: :love:

You're The Best !!! ... :grouphug:

Destee

8. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    :SuN040:

:SuN034:One Moment Please.

WE ARE THE BEST
    . :qqb023:

Hugs and smooches
    .:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

9. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    This is why I love this site so much, and probably learn so much from those in it. I cannot begin to explain how gratifying it is to see brothers & sisters coming together with different thoughts; expressing their different ideas; yet coming to one conclusion.........all without name calling, trashing others ideals and just being courteous to each other. All too often, either on-line or in my area, people with different ideas seem to just don't get along. They yell, shout, fight and disrespect each other; then go their separate ways not only angry, but sometimes holding grudges. This cannot be good for them personally, or as brothers & sisters.
    I am a man on a journey. It is one to learn and understand who he is in this world both as a man, and as a Black man. And with all the negativity I have encountered along the way, it is so wonderful to meet those like the the brothers & sisters here in Destee. It just brings joy & peace to my spirit that there is hope for us as a people that we will one day All come together under the banner of Acceptance.

10. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61

Couldn't agree more!