Chief Elder Osiris : Qaddafi Gives A Scolding Revolutionary Speech At The UN

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Qaddafi Gives A Scolding Revolutionary Speech At The UN

By Chief Elder Osiris

Only the Negro Afrikan would disagree with the speech that Qaddafi gave today at the UN, a speech that was very revolting against the West, America, and the United Nation, the three being as One in their action, lying and deceiving the world.

Qaddafi need to be hail as the potential liberator of Afrika, because of his tireless effort to join Afrikan Separated States into One United States Of Afrika, something the world Gangsters do not want to see come into reality.

I sat and I watched America President Obama give his speech and I sat and I watched Qaddafi give his speech, no, it was not as polished as President Obama speech was, I did not expect it to be, because a Revolutionary speak from educated determination, from memory, and from experience, both past and present, and what Qaddafi said revealed him to be as brave and revolutionary as you can be, away from Home.

Qaddafi spoke without the mental shackles of Fear, as he held the banner of Afrika up high in revealing all that Afrika has suffered under the Gangsters Hand in the West and in North America, he called for Afrika Reparation, based upon the west action in colonizing Afrika and tearing Afrika Apart.

Yet he did not speak as I would have like for him to speak, concerning the plight of the Enslaved Afrikans in the Diaspora America, and in America United States in particular, but then, I was reminded by the gods our Divine First Way Ancestors, which spoke to me, reminding me that it is the obligation and responsibility of the Children Of The Middle Passage to let our Voices and Presence be heard and known, by showing our determination and will to fight to Demand and receive our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation.

It is our responsibility to inform Qaddafi that we Afrikans in America, here by way of the Middle Passage, has awaken, and we are coming to Afrika to require what belong to us and we expect it to be given, Land that already belong to us by mere fact it belong to our Enslaved Ancestors, we being their children and Afrika being our Earthly Home.

We are entitle to Land in Afrika where we will establish our Sovereign State in Afrika, which is why it is the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors who must without ceasing, Demand our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and the Land we deserve in Afrika.

Qaddafi chastised the United Nation and accuse the United Nation of practicing Terrorism in the way it violate its preamble and Charter, and by the way the United Nation allow the UN Security Council to dominate and Terrorize the General Body of the United Nation, by having Veto power over what ever the General Assemble decide to do that is not of the Permanent Members of the Security Council liking, they which consist of five members without an expiration date.

Qaddafi laid out the imperialist action of those security council members whose membership is perpetual, in other words open ended, they that lay claim to be so aggressive in promoting so call Democracy, dictator style, as the permanent security council members dictate to the General Assembly the agenda of the United Nation.

I must say, it is down right a disgrace and arrogant disrespect the way America is treating a Head of State in the person of Libya Qaddafi, America seem to be getting enjoyment in the way America is harassing Qaddafi, it is not as if Qaddafi has come to America as a Tourist, he is here on his Government official business.

Tell me, does Japan treat America President with such arrogant disrespect whenever the president visit?

Is not America the only so call civilized country to have ever used Atomic Weapons against another country, Japan, yet Japan treat America officials with the highest of respect, so there is no reason why America should not treat Qaddafi with respect.

Tell me, where is all of the so call Black Nationalist and Pan-Afrikaans, why are we not out in force demonstrating our dissatisfaction over the way Qaddafi is being treated by not being allowed to choose his place of residence, which is a Tent compound.

Where are those who Qaddafi has given support to in America, why have there been an out cry of disapproval against the way Qaddafi is being treated in America?

A Revolutionary is deserving of respect coming from another Revolutionary and in this case, there is no doubt that Qaddafi is a staunch pragmatic Revolutionary, yet those Black Nationalist and Pan Afrikans , Black Separatist, Black Panthers, Nation Of Islam, why has there not been an out cry against the way Qaddafi is being denied the right to stay on private Land that has been leased for his purpose to pitch his Tent where he choose to stay for the duration of his stay in America, as he take care of his country business at the United Nation.

Tell me, is not Libya in Afrika, is Qaddafi not an Afrikan, is he campaigning for a United States Of Afrika, and is he in protest of the way the United Nation conduct its business, what Afrikan claiming to be so Black and Afrikan who claim to have the Right to condemn Qaddafi?

A United States Of Afrika will serve to the benefit of Sub- Sahara Afrika, tell me who in Afrika out number the original Afrikan, so that fact alone put within bound the potential for Afrika becoming for the Afrikan, and under a Constitution of a United States Of Afrika, such will put into action for a United Black Afrikan Nation.

Qaddafi delivery at the U N, might not have been Silky, but it was domineering, forceful and above all, it was True to the cause to which he spoke, it being revolutionary in search for Change in the way the U N does business and where it is located today.

We who are Black and Proud must never cease from Demanding that which your Enslaved Ancestors are entitle to, which is our Respect and their Reparation, and our return back to the Land of our Mother and Father, which is Afrika, we having a Right, and is deserving to become, a member State of a United States Of Afrika, as is the desire and goal of Brother Qaddafi.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Peace Chief....I didn't catch Qaddafi's speech, so I am unable to analyze its content or value. I would like to ask, however, is Qaddafi a Black man? Perhaps I misidentified him, but I was under the impression that he was an Arab. Thanks for clarifying.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Qaddafi is a member of the Bedouin Tribe who settle in the Sinai Desert, the Bedouins are a member of the Egyptian Ethnicity and the Egyptians are a cross of Black Afrikans and the Asians Arabs who invaded the Northern Land of Afrika, once identified as Thebes, Nubia, Kemet, Alexandria and later became known as Egypt, because of the rise of the mixed Afroarab descendancy.

The Bedouins also make claim to be part lineage of those Afrohebrews known as Jews who supposed to have fled Egypt with Moses.

Qaddafi is a Mixture of Afrikan- Hebrew -Arab, carrying the Dominant Gene of the Black Afrikan, having him to be an Afrikanarab with a Black Afrikan Lineage.

Also, today, Your Black Afrikaninity is revealed more so today by the way you carry your Mind, you have Black Afrikans who wear Arabs Mind, and do identify themselves as the Arab Asiatic Black Race Female / Male Gender.

It is Qaddafi who is doing the Black Afrikan thing, by striving and working for a United States Of Afrika and that is Afrikan enough for me at this Time, Beloved

4. Blaklioness

Ratings:
    +1,812
    What then is/will be his policy where the Asian Arab invaders are concerned?

5. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    It's good to read an objective point of view from an panafrikan brother concerning the president Muhammar Gadafi,because unfortunaly most pan afrikan/afrocentrist focus about Gadafi ethnicity instead of focusing on real matters:He 's the only afrikan leader with Robert Mugabe who spit the truth to these **** devils and defend the interest of the Motherland,and the only afrikan leader who really work for an african unity.Is Gadafi an Arab?I made a topic untitled the true arabs,you guys need to see and learn about the pure arabs.But i can say by the way he rep Afrika,that Gadafi is really a brother to me.

[​IMG]

6. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    I rather recognize Qaddaffi Black Genes as he work to have a United States Of Afrika.

I am not concerned about the Arabs concentration in Norther Afrika under a United States Of Afrika because all of the Afrikans will have the power to decide who will become Afrika First Leader of a Continential Afrikan Government, under such a system of Governing, then it will not matter what one person Think about the direction Afrika Must go, it will be up to all of the Afrikan people and the last I was able to see of Afrika, its Majority population consist of Black Afrikan People.

Can You Understand This,Beloved?

Be Ki8nd To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

7. LindaChavis

LindaChavis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Car Sales Consultant
    Ratings:
    +147
    Here is something

that is a problem for ME. I dont understand how these oil rich nations have the following issues:

After the 1969's revolution, Libya witnessed a massive influx of foreign workers, primarily invited to take part in rebuilding Libya. Many of these workers came from Tunisia (construction workers and labour), Egypt (teachers), Palestine (teachers), Yugoslavia and Bulgaria (doctors and nurses). Then after Libya's call for pan-African unity and a common currency, a second wave of immigrants, estimated at one million workers, began to arrive in late 1990s, mainly from other neighbouring African countries like Sudan, Niger, Chad and Mali. High Libyan wages for unskilled workers, which reached nearly $300 a month, were also attracting a large number of immigrants from sub-Saharan Africa. It was reported that this wave of legal immigrants eventually led to other waves of illegal immigrants, and soon afterwards Libya became a transit route for organised criminals who smuggle illegal immigrants into Libya and then from Libya into Europe via Sicily and Italy. One of the main smuggling routes was the 800 miles desert route between Niger and Libya, via the cities of Agadez and Timbuktu. With the increase in Libyan unemployment (currently stands at about 35%) and the spread of prostitution and heavy drugs, which never exited in Libya before, many Libyans began to have a second thought about immigration. The General people's Committee, which enforces the will of the Libyan people, reacted in the year 2000 by ordering a crackdown on the employment of foreign illegal workers and began a wave of mass deportation of immigrants who had no official visas. As a result, tens of thousands of Nigerians, Ghanaians, Chadians, and many more from Niger, Gambia and Sudan were deported. The total number of illegal workers before the wave of deportation reached about 1.2 million worker; while the number of legal workers is estimated at about 3/4 (three quarters) of a million workers.

8. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved:

if you are going to pass judgement on Qaddaffi past action which will cause you to exclude his present action in working to have Afrika to become a United States Of Afrika, then seem to me such a spirit should remain consistent with how you judge America.

Don't You Think?

America is not giving us any sign that it is ready to pay to our Enslaved Ancestors their Reparation and America is the greatest Murders of Black Afrikans in the modern era of our Time as Black Afrikan People that was targeted to become the Slave Animal of America, yet we snap to attention as we salute the flag that flew on the mast of the ships that was carrying our Mother and Father into Chattel Slavery Captivity and here weare, yet to be .

So yes Beloved, A appalude Qaddaffi for what he is doing to get Afrikan States to become a United States Of Afrika.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

Free

9. Blaklioness

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Chief Elder, with all due respect, Qaddafi is not going to move to have his Arab/Asian kin removed from Africa. What about the Arab/Asians that are STILL enslaving Black Africans AT THIS MOMENT? Again, excuse my unawareness, but has President Qaddafi addressed that? I'm concerned immensely that our First Way Ancestors would continue to lead us down the same path that has gotten into us trouble before. We are still selecting which invader (if one chooses to use that term) is best for us to follow, when we've repeatedly seen that they always have closed door meetings among themselves PRIOR to those they have with us. Haven't you been sharing with us for months and years your concerns about the collective mindset of the Black African people (here, there, and everywhere) such that we allow our own exploitation in many ways? So, if you know that, then what difference will it make to the future of a continent whose population is predominantly Black if it is now predominantly Black and exists in the condition it currently finds itself? Trading oppressor images doesn't work...peace.

10. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    Qaddafi is a pale arab, cut it out.