Black Spirituality Religion : Q. Where Does The Female Essence of Spirituality Exist"

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,781
    :bazooka:
    The general exclusion of women in the church did not come from GOD but rather from the mouth/mind and heart of men. So old has been this practice that no one has ever questioned its origin, roots or validity--until now.

The contents of the bible are so "ambiguous" that anyone can use its words to prove or disprove their own profane claim:

Contradikshun #1 Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel? (a) God did (2 Samuel 24:1) (b) Satan did (1 Chronicles 21:1).

Contradikshun #2 In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel? (a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9). (b) One million, one hundred thousand (1 Chronicles 21:5).

Contradikshun #3 How many fighting men were found in Judah? (a) Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9). (b) Four hundred and seventy thousand (1 Chronicles 21:5).

Contradikshun #4 God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine? (a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13). (b) Three (1 Chronicles 21:12).

Contradikshun #5 How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem? (a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26). (b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2).

The ancient traditions and customs of men have long banned women from preaching. This biblical pattern of bashing women started with the fable of Adam and Eve and ended with Mary Magdalene. Therefore, it was not God but men who painted the fable of Eve & Mary Magdalene as negative profiles of the female spirit. It is not GOD but men who have discredited women and knocked them down from their rightful place beside the male.

Since "our" own dark ages or slavery roots the ability to think as we once did was mentally shut when the first hijacked shipment of Afrikans took place as they were involuntarily shackled and dragged onto this rock called AmeriKKKa. A huge portion of the black populace is oblivious to the fact that their current belief system was created inside the minds of the Black Ancient People known as Egyptians whose theosophy provided a shared/equal role in their spiritual belief for both men and women. This concept was good enough to cull, glean, copy, edit and re-translate; but not good enough to accurately incorporate into the Eurocentric mindset. And therein lies the problem. In fact this Euric thought--created by the Roman Catholic Church (i.e. Nicea Council/325AD) is totally dysfunctional. How can the worship of a male, male, male trinity rather than a male, female child trinity be spiritually functional or wholistic? Spirituality exists within a shared male, female and child essence.

It was the Roman Catholic Church who diabolically condemned/changed/killed/demonized/disman tled/demoralized the "original" concept of male and female interaction in early Xtianity. This dogma was neatly protected by death/intimidation/persecution/deletion/c ensorship:

------------------------------------------------

*The scholarly works by the men listed below were either condemned, deleted, burned or silenced:

Andreas van Maes
    Bonfils of Damascus
    Isaac de la Peyrere
    Richard Simon
    Spinoza
    William Robertson Smith

...because these [6] in particular revealed truths that the Roman Catholic Church wanted silenced in order to "ensure the continued survival and propagation of the lying lore of Christianity."*

------------------------------------------------

Hence today modern churches accept this false doctrine without question.

In a previous post entitled "Hypatia: The Martyrdom of Womanhood" I addressed thru research the inhumane mistreatment of a Ancient Black African Egyptian Scholar who refused to accept Xtianity and was slaughtered. This is just one example; I know there are many.

The female essence in spirituality is hidden under the many layers of the Khemet belief system [(Ausar)ian Religion. Worship was in pairs: to every male deity there was a female deity to match. This highly refined-visible nature and political standing of women is evidenced by the number of female Pharoahs that once reigned:

1. The first 'female' known to be pharoah: Meryt-Neith (1st Dynasty c3000bc)
    2. Nitocris (6th Dynasty 2148-44BC)
    3. Sobeknofru (12th Dynasty ?1757-1759BC)
    4. Hatshepsut (18th Dynasty c1473-1458BC)--Yes, with certainty she did rule as Pharoah.
    5. Neferitit (18th Dynasty 1336BC) possible, but not certain.
    6. Twosret (19th Dynasty 1187-1185BC)
    7. Cleopatra (51BC)

A. IMHO, buried beneath the foundation of religion lies this ignorance or lack thereof of a basic female component inside the equation of religious spirituality. This inherent negative behavior that mankind exhibits towards womankind points to the very omission of this attribute from the foundation of religion.
    --------------

Source:

*Dr. Alex Darkwah --The Africans Who Wrote The Bible --page 5

http://www.mccormick.edu/news/black-chris tian-21stcentury

http://www.freewebs.com/exposing-xianity/oldandnewtestaments.htm%5B/URL%5D

http://www.religioustolerance.org/nfe_bibl.htm

http://www.ancientnile.co.uk/pharaohs-women.php

http://www.daghettotymz.com/current/101biblical/101blblical.html

--------

Glossary

1. ambiguous--open to more than one interpretation.

2. crutch--support used by the injured or disabled as an aid in walking "spiritually".

3. diabolicially--characteristic of evil, wicked, cruel.

4. essence--intrinsic or indispensable properties that serve to characterize or identify something.

5. fact--knowledge or information based on real occurrences.

6. false doctrine--untrue, fake body of principles.

7. hijacked--to rob, steal, seize.

8. mentally--in the mind.

9. oblivious--lacking all memory; forgetful; conscious awareness; unmindful.

10. preach--to reveal the deep truths of GOD's prophecy.

11. profane--act of disrespect.

12. shackled--physical bound by a fetter or manacle.

13. spiritual--related to the "hidden" force within.

14. theosophy--religious philosophy about the nature of the soul based on mystical insight into the nature of GOD.

©Very Fine/1952 -- 2006 - All Rights Reserved
    :bowl:

2. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38

Very nice read fine1952:luvv:

3. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,781
    This rough draft

material may yield a book, who knows.

When you read as much as I do -- and not just internet information -- you start to assimilate that information into little pockets, I tend to write it out to measure what I know.

Thanks though, cursed heart! -- I appreciate the compliment...!

4. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    All Essences of Spirituality exist with in your self*

Hotep

The same "Essences" that exist through out the universe "Also" exist with in your "Self". Understand that "You" are a mico-cosom and a part of all that exist. This is not a theory, hypothasis, or a guess...but is a fact that one can be sure. Every thing in the universe is with out exception can be found inside of (the Black woman) your self...this is why it is soo majorly crusial that one "Studies" SELF...and not all ways look out side of the self to know what is and what is not. However...this is not as simple because of the distortions, fabrications and coruptions that exist and "We" have all "Fallen" victem to and have become "Lost" and don't know ware to look today...so we are incuraged by the victemizers to always look in the "Wrong" place and places.
    There is no arguement, dis-agreement, exception to the scientific as well as the spirituality of the "Fact" that the "BLACK-WOMAN" is the "Essence" of all "Hue-Man" life on this "Planet".........Think!

Ase`

Remember: it is one thing to talk the talk...and it is another thing to walk the walk. There is a great, great, great difference between a Goddis and a Negress. We must totaly and absolutely RE-EDUCATE ourselves into the Knowledge of self and totaly and absolutely abanden all "Faith" in the system of white superimacy in order to even see the "Light" or the "Truth about our Selves"..."We" can only teach the (Children) future what...we Know*

5. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,781
    Hello Moorfius!

The base of Metu Neter is peace which I know you possess just as I; and I fully pre-understand what you are saying here.

I am glad that you 'know' the importance of woman; so many don't!

The collusion to berate women has been monumental, historic, ancient and complete.

---------------------
    Following along the context of the "the Adam and Eve (i.e. actually Lilith was his first mate) allegoric myth I know that.

If GOD breathed life into "the Adam" and "the Adam" became a living soul you had better bet that a woman gave birth to him!!

6. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

This is Peace Brotha

Keep building.

Ase

7. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

This in an awsome thread Sistah

Keep up the good work

Ase

8. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,781
    Thank you for responding!

I have read sooo much of what scholars have to say on the subject that I've started to assimilate all that information into a single knowledge of my own. This is how I better understand what I've absorbed.

I amend as I go.

9. ANGELIC SOUL

ANGELIC SOUL Well-Known Member MEMBER

I gotta a job while I chase my dream
    Ratings:
    +2
    This blew my mind!

I must say that this thread is wonderfully made and put together!!

You can not speak the truth any better than you just did!
    I commend you for stepping up to the knowledge that was shown to you from spirit and sharing it with the community. I have started doing some research on the origins of how this patriarchal ruled society has excluded the importance of woman and refused to become accepting of the power of both women and children!

This is the time that women need to step forward with power and intelligence as you have just done my sister and make the power of our voices and the anguish of our pain be heard. Our souls, ancestors and culture demands it. Our daughters demand our strenght and honor in doing this, in getting our voices heard.

Once again, great thread!

Angelic Soul:spinstar:

10. Nat Turner

Nat Turner Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Wonderful post and yes it was the Roman catholic church who disrespects the Woman’s spirituality by omitting her from the true trinity the Father, Mother and Child.

Hotep.
    :welldone: