Black Spirituality Religion : Q. DO U PLACE MORE TRUST IN SCRIPTURE...

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Happiness!

(angry icon) ?Am I 2 Assume That U2 Place More?
faith in scripture that U do in GOD?

Fine1952,

Please don't be angry! No disrepect to the thread was intended by not addressing the issue, it's just that I liked the manner in which PLATINUMILLITY1 replied. Besides, as long as we have known of each other here, my response to the thread issue, goes without saying.

?ALL knowledge? -- Not all knowledge contains the necessary ingredients for enlightenment. It is the 5 ingredients presented by Dr. Walter Williams that should serve as a guideline.

We should...Take ALL knowledge regardless of it's religious affiliation and use it to gain enlightenment. I would take experiences, history, science, and logic over "faith" any day. Not only do I challenge religious texts, but I challenge what I personally believe on a daily basis. I feel it is the only way to true enlightenment.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Happiness!

Fine1952,

Please don't be angry! No disrepect to the thread was intended by not addressing the issue, it's just that I liked the manner in which PLATINUMILLITY1 replied. Besides, as long as we have known of each other here, my response to the thread issue, goes without saying.

I certainly don't need you to define my behavior-- save that language for your significant other, Mr. Clyde Coger!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back