Black Spirituality Religion : Q. DO U PLACE MORE TRUST IN SCRIPTURE...

Indeed we should

Sure. If you are either a FOOL or a SHEEP! The Most High Afrikan has given us his chosen people
the ability to separate fact from fiction. We should use it MORE!

Thank you for responding!:skate:

GOD and scripture...

GOD and Scripture.

Not all Scripture just the parts from any ancient text that are presented as the Supreme Being actually Speaking the Words.

Humans have to have Scripture until GOD undoes this….

Deut:31:18: And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods.

If I had to choose one it would have to be GOD.

are not the same thing:SuN016:

WhenI say scripture

When you say scripture do you mean just Christian doctrine or all spiritual revelations that have been written down?
I can remember back to when i use to attend a christian church and the pastor had mentioned to the members that even though you may not understand the bible, your faith comes from just believing alone. Whoa!!! no wonder I was confused... I will leave that alone. But I say seek enlightenment. All things will be revealed to you if you trust your spirit, ya true Self. I have learned from reading two very valueable sources, that we should not place "God" in a box by making "it" (sorry for a lack of a better term, I'm learning) finite. This only gives you a narrow ideal of all the possiblities to what the Creator is. I want to be able to expand my mind and have a very vivid, creative imagination as to what The Creator is, to me, and that is all things I can imagine. All things beyond human thought and form. I would want to believe that the All just want us to Be and be free in our experience of existing. In what ever life form we take on. In my opinion, religion can be confining. Removed from my flesh and lower person, spiritually I want to be free. When you think with the flesh, you assume all she just want to be is loose and wild. To be so honest with you all, its not even about that because there is more to this life, it is so beyond that. Without this vessel I am still Being, ya know. But like I said in another thread, for me, its all about taking what I learn and applying to my life, if only my spirit agrees with it. Its like having bits and pieces of experience, knowledge, wisdom..etc, connecting together to create a bigger picture to what ever it may be. Looking at it from an individuals perspective, its about finding your purpose to what, why, and how in this journey, in this lifetime.

I mean the written word of man. When I say GOD I mean the CREATOR of All Things:SuN016:

When I say scripture

When you say scripture do you mean just Christian doctrine or all spiritual revelations that have been written down?
I can remember back to when i use to attend a christian church and the pastor had mentioned to the members that even though you may not understand the bible, your faith comes from just believing alone. Whoa!!! no wonder I was confused... I will leave that alone. But I say seek enlightenment. All things will be revealed to you if you trust your spirit, ya true Self. I have learned from reading two very valueable sources, that we should not place "God" in a box by making "it" (sorry for a lack of a better term, I'm learning) finite. This only gives you a narrow ideal of all the possiblities to what the Creator is. I want to be able to expand my mind and have a very vivid, creative imagination as to what The Creator is, to me, and that is all things I can imagine. All things beyond human thought and form. I would want to believe that the All just want us to Be and be free in our experience of existing. In what ever life form we take on. In my opinion, religion can be confining. Removed from my flesh and lower person, spiritually I want to be free. When you think with the flesh, you assume all she just want to be is loose and wild. To be so honest with you all, its not even about that because there is more to this life, it is so beyond that. Without this vessel I am still Being, ya know. But like I said in another thread, for me, its all about taking what I learn and applying to my life, if only my spirit agrees with it. Its like having bits and pieces of experience, knowledge, wisdom..etc, connecting together to create a bigger picture to what ever it may be. Looking at it from an individuals perspective, its about finding your purpose to what, why, and how in this journey, in this lifetime.

...I mean the so-Called written word of GOD.:SuN044:

When I say GOD I mean the CREATOR of All Things:SuN016:

Scripture is the gatekeeper that limits man/woman to their own "inner":SuN016: potential where all of GODs gifts are stored, certainly not in a book!

The essence of GOD is burned inside the soul of every human being. Their knowledge or capability to rise to the same ideal/divinity is a question that "was" answered by our ancestors. They knew we would forget and were kind enough to leave us a trail...!:run:

We shoud...

...I mean the so-Called written word of GOD.:SuN044:

When I say GOD I mean the CREATOR of All Things:SuN016:

Scripture is the gatekeeper that limits man/woman to their own "inner":SuN016: potential where all of GODs gifts are stored, certainly not in a book!

The essence of GOD is burned inside the soul of every human being. Their knowledge or capability to rise to the same ideal/divinity is a question that "was" answered by our ancestors. They knew we would forget and were kind enough to leave us a trail...!:run:

Take ALL knowledge regardless of it's religious affiliation and use it to gain enlightenment. I would take experiences, history, science, and logic over "faith" any day. Not only do I challenge religious texts, but I challenge what I personally believe on a daily basis. I feel it is the only way to true enlightenment.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back