Black People : putin got trump having perverted sex ????

Elder jamesfrmphilly, I wouldn't say no, all kind of sh*t going on, I think it's all a distraction though
i have been around a long time and i can say that it has never been like this before.
i have no idea what will happen in the next year.

I guess people looking at the presidential seat in a romantic, and naive way will feel shocked at some of the things these people do behind closed doors, but the thing they forget is the president is a man no different than any other

"a man no different than any other', really? Did you read any of the dossier? According to said dossier Trump hired Russian prostitutes, to put on a golden shower for him in the Moscow Ritz Carlton, to defile a bed in the Presidential Suite, where the Obamas' had spent the night on a official visit. Trump hated the Obamas according to said dossier. Read the report!

i have been around a long time and i can say that it has never been like this before.
i have no idea what will happen in the next year.

Students of history know because there is nothing new under the sun! History repeats itself! Trump is a reincarnation of Adolph Hitler!!! 'A hint to the wise is sufficient'.

Elder jamesfrmphilly, I wouldn't say no, all kind of sh*t going on, I think it's all a distraction though

Sports and entertainment are distractions. Trump is not disguising anything!!! 'When someone shows you who they are, believe them!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back