Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Politics,

... President Barack, President Barack ... smart move :chess:

How Obama Crippled a Russian Bank with a Stroke of a Pen

1a0d60ba2381000b4f0f6a70670054a0.jpg

President Barack Obama makes a statement on Ukraine, Thursday, March 20, 2014, on the South Lawn at the White H

He may not take shirtless horseback rides across the steppes, or have a black belt in judo, but on Thursday, President Obama sent a message to Russian president Vladimir Putin about strength. Specifically, economic strength.

The message was this: Whenever I decide to, I can pick up a pen, and kill a significant financial institution in your country.

Related: Does Putin Want to Carve Up Ukraine and Take the Spoils?

Obama’s victim was the St. Petersburg-based Bank Rossiya.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-crippled-russian-bank-stroke-100000133.html

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Politics,

U.S. sanctions hit Gunvor co-founder, prompting stake sale

2014-03-21T012630Z_2_CBREA2J1DEB00_RTROPTP_2_OLYMPICS-ICEHOCKEY.JPG

Russian businessman Gennady Timchenko attends the men's qualification ice hockey game between Russia …

GENEVA (Reuters) - The United States added Russian billionaire Gennady Timchenko to its sanctions list on Thursday, forcing him to sell his near 50 percent stake in the vast oil trading empire he co-founded in order to keep it running.

Hours after Washington slapped sanctions on 20 of Russian President Vladimir Putin's closest long-time political and business allies, Swiss-based trading firm Gunvor announced that Timchenko had sold his stake in the firm to Chief Executive Officer Torbjorn Tornqvist earlier this week in order to "ensure with certainty the continued and uninterrupted operations" of Gunvor.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-san...ounder-prompting-stake-012630577--sector.html

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
These point and counter points will continue until someone blinks

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies