Black People : Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!

Ionlyspeaktruth

BANNED
Feb 26, 2008
This is meant for whom it applies, Not to those that it does not. As i logged on to make my weekly/Bi-weekly donation, it occured to me to get this off my chest. I no longer use the forum. Yet I still keep giving $. there are some of you that can do BETTER than you do. (some dont do spit but run your mouths), and it is to those ALONE that I speak. Maybe I am crazy but I don't get it. Look, why cant those of you who can aford it give a % of your ends to this forum if it is what you claim? I could choke my sister destee sometimes but she will ALWAYS have my support. See ,when I tell you all about BIG thoughts and small ones this is what i am talking about. With this many people using the facilities , there should be a "kitty" for some NATION BUILDING Yet many of those who would throw myself and some others with a different thought pattern under the bus go out EVERY day and give $ to their pink friends that they adore so much. $10 a MONTH? tHAT IS AN INSULT! Many of us spend many times that at a food joint. ON nails, On cds, but wont leave the extras here. Think about it. Yes, i know this post will be atacked (by those that I am talking about mostly) and yes our Leader will come in and say how I am out of line, and probably take the post down etc.... But some of you all will know I am right. I wont be here to read the attacked but just try for once to think BIG THOUGHTS! Not be petty and take out your anger at me on what i say. Well, ther it is.

BTW: If and when you all here come up with something that reqires my help, provided it about liberation, you can count me in.

This is meant for whom it applies, Not to those that it does not. As i logged on to make my weekly/Bi-weekly donation, it occured to me to get this off my chest. I no longer use the forum. Yet I still keep giving $. there are some of you that can do BETTER than you do. (some dont do spit but run your mouths), and it is to those ALONE that I speak. Maybe I am crazy but I don't get it. Look, why cant those of you who can aford it give a % of your ends to this forum if it is what you claim? I could choke my sister destee sometimes but she will ALWAYS have my support. See ,when I tell you all about BIG thoughts and small ones this is what i am talking about. With this many people using the facilities , there should be a "kitty" for some NATION BUILDING Yet many of those who would throw myself and some others with a different thought pattern under the bus go out EVERY day and give $ to their pink friends that they adore so much. $10 a MONTH? tHAT IS AN INSULT! Many of us spend many times that at a food joint. ON nails, On cds, but wont leave the extras here. Think about it. Yes, i know this post will be atacked (by those that I am talking about mostly) and yes our Leader will come in and say how I am out of line, and probably take the post down etc.... But some of you all will know I am right. I wont be here to read the attacked but just try for once to think BIG THOUGHTS! Not be petty and take out your anger at me on what i say. Well, ther it is.

BTW: If and when you all here come up with something that reqires my help, provided it about liberation, you can count me in.

Brother IOnlySpeakTruth ... this is so beautiful ... :love: ... Thank You!

These are the kinds of examples we need to give our children. That even though we may disagree, argue, fuss, and even fight a little, that we remain solidly together, supporting each other. This is what the Elders ... you and i ... must demonstrate.

I am honored at this gesture of yours. It would have been so easy to get angry with me, and just leave, vowing never to return. Many have done it before you. Fell out with me because i had a different opinion than theirs, that i was way too willing to express! :)

So many times we give up on each other, long before the blessing and healing has time to arrive.

That is the wrong message and example, to give our children. Those of us that know better, must do better.

And look at you! :D :great: :great: :great:

I am honored. I truly am. We must work together, and it's going to take all of us doing at least a little bit, to help carry the load. There are so many things i want for us, here in the community. You talk about a "kitty" ... oh my gosh ... i just wish i could buy some of the stuff that i want to see us have.

But i'm not complaining, because God has sustained us for many years now. It truly is a miracle, that we are even still here. Some Members have been moved to financially help, and without them, we would not be here. I was talking to a dear friend of mine last night, who i hadn't talked to in a very long time, and it was so comforting to find myself saying the very same things to him, that i've said all the years ... that through all the trials and tribulations (and we've had our share), God has kept us alive.

So i'm encouraged, and will always try to remain encouraged, no matter what.

I appreciate you so much. This is such a wonderful testament and example to how we should interact with each other. Even though we want to choke each other's neck at times ... QQ ... :) ... we're still in this together, and must remain focused on that, lest we lose all hope for unity.

So i aint hearing that talk about you aint gonna be here. We need you. We need the wisdom and experience you have to share. We need to learn and grow together. None of us have all the answers, for if we did, surely we would have moved our people out of this collective mess we're in. So let's not give up on each other, let's continue to strive, one with the other ... giving all we can ... until all of us are saying and doing the right things, as it relates to our own people.

I'm confident that it's coming.

Thank You Thank You Thank You Brother IOnlySpeakTruth ... for this beautiful moment in my life ... :bowdown: :love: :bowdown:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

This is meant for whom it applies, Not to those that it does not. As i logged on to make my weekly/Bi-weekly donation, it occurred to me to get this off my chest. I no longer use the forum. Yet I still keep giving $. there are some of you that can do BETTER than you do. (some don't do spit but run your mouths), and it is to those ALONE that I speak. Maybe I am crazy but I don't get it. Look, why cant those of you who can afford it give a % of your ends to this forum if it is what you claim? I could choke my sister destee sometimes but she will ALWAYS have my support. See ,when I tell you all about BIG thoughts and small ones this is what i am talking about. With this many people using the facilities , there should be a "kitty" for some NATION BUILDING Yet many of those who would throw myself and some others with a different thought pattern under the bus go out EVERY day and give $ to their pink friends that they adore so much. $10 a MONTH? THAT IS AN INSULT! Many of us spend many times that at a food joint. ON nails, On cds, but wont leave the extras here. Think about it. Yes, i know this post will be attacked (by those that I am talking about mostly) and yes our Leader will come in and say how I am out of line, and probably take the post down etc.... But some of you all will know I am right. I wont be here to read the attacked but just try for once to think BIG THOUGHTS! Not be petty and take out your anger at me on what i say. Well, there it is.

BTW: If and when you all here come up with something that requires my help, provided it about liberation, you can count me in.

Greetings IonlySpeakTruth!

You know, I read this again today and like the first time, I pretty much agree with what you've said. I may have said a few points differently, yet, that no matter.

In such a times as these, as we are all coming into Knowledge of Self, our True selves and we are all finding different pieces of Us, and we are still covered with lots of white-out, it gets pretty challenging to share, care and give to one another. At the same time...IT IS A MUST....cause, in the end, it's all we have....US.
Those of us who "know" and desire to get free to be that who we are, takes WORK....and for me....that's the "work of therapy".
Doing something different, practicing the principle of RECIPROCITY...give and take.
I give what I have when I have to give. I will still rebel against Injustice in any form I experience it and....I shall continue to L.O.V.E. Lift Our VALUABLE Energy! Stay "focused on the positive" and "work" to clear up any "negatives" I experience.

All in All, I'm saying, despite my personal ambivalences, I value this community and whether I'm here or not, for what ever reason, I'd like to KNOW that it's still here for those who may come after me. I'm a lover of KNOWLEDGE and there is plenty here to be had...that's just my bottom line.
And I will say this....just for the record. The first donation I gave last year, I did not (and still don't ) have a stable income. I had received some monies I was not expecting and it was not much. However, I did have a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes on my back, the right functioning of my mind and limbs. More money I could get, when I did not know and it did not matter. Supporting efforts like this DID....and so I gave of what little I had. Just Because, this has VALUE to me and it's something I want to hold onto.

Aite...now I'm getting mushy so I'm gonna stop. I just know, it's time to "practice what we preach and teach" .....and....

LET IT BEGIN WITH ...

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back