Science and Technology : "Put up or shut up", eh? Stepping to this plate!

:love: ... Thank you Brother anAfrican !!!! ... :love:

Yes, it seems we have called each other's bluff !!! :wink:

Like i told you Brother anAfrican, i felt a very warm and healing Spirit emanating from you ... the moment you walked through the door. I've continued to be blessed in that same fashion, ever since then! Thank you Brother ... for being willing to do here, what you've not felt like doing anywhere else ... i am honored more than words can say. Thank you.

There is such a great need for a forum like this ... for our people ... where we can just ask the question, and maybe some bodee can help us. In addition to that, we can all learn together, on how to become more proficient with this technology. As involved with it as i am, there is so much that i do not know! So i am looking forward to learning a lot! Thank You Again!

I'm sure there are other knowledgeable Family Members, that will be able to contribute to the success of this forum. I see no reason why this forum won't be like every other forum ... well ... even greater than every other forum ... because you're leading this one! :)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!! Thank You Brother !!!!

:heart:

Destee