Black Spirituality Religion : PURPOSELY AVOIDED YOUR QUESTION

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
I LOVED YOUR QUESTION ABOUT THE DEVIL BEING IN YOU. I'VE BEEN READING THE RESPONCES AND ALTHOUGH I FIND THEM ALL TO BE QUITE OPINIONATED...WHICH IS NATURAL AND RESPECTED, I'M STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO POST THE ONE CHRISTIAN AND BIBLICAL ANSWER THAT WILL BLOW EVERYONE AWAY !!!

IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO A MINISTER FOR THE ANSWER, PROVIDING THAT THEY EVEN KNOW THE ANSWER, IT WOULD BE NICE TO DO SO JUST TO SEE IF THEIR ANSWER IS A CONFIRMATION OF THE BIBLICAL ANSWER OR A BRAINWASHED CONCEPT THAT THEY TEACH EACH WEEK IN CHURCH.

I'M GOING TO LET THIS LITTLE THREAD HANG AROUND FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER WEEK BEFORE I DECIDE TO ADDRESS THIS....AND THE ONLY REASON I'M GOING TO DO THIS IS SO THAT THOSE RESPONDING HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO COME UP WITH THE CORRECT BIBLICAL ANSWER. THE RESPONCES ALSO REVEAL HOW MANY OF US LOOK IN OUR BIBLES BUT DO NOT STUDY THEM. HAPPY HUNTING !

Hello Keita,

You say you've been reading the posts in the Devil in you... and you've waitred with baited breath for a biblically based answer. That's not particularly difficult to dredge up, the focus to this point, at least in my work is to establish the fact there are discarnate entities interacting with humankind. This is based on factual well documented cases anyone can refer to to begin to consider the existence of Satan a viable possibility.

I am a Christian like yourself. I am also very experienced in apologetics, etc. In dealing with the world you have to be able to speak their language as well, when in Rome do as the Romans do. This does not mean you engage in activities that are in violation of your faith. This has to do with developing the power to adapt to different situations in order to show people, in context of their own frames of reference, the Glory of God. I'm dealing with the subject in terms of incidents involving aspects of some people's real life experiences. This is a tool to get to scripture. You see, scripture is no good if you can't relate reality to it. Keep an eye on the posts. As it stands, no one is really challenging what I've raised. It's not possible for any to do so without making a fool of themselves. Sekhemu has at least posted a reply. I've given him credit for that, at the same time, when you read his material there's nothing but empty air, nothing to give substance to the writing. He asked if I had any proofs when I've almost written a book with references to honestly investigate if, indeed there are discarnate presences first. From there, you can extrapolate scripture on the matter of Satan. First, however men must be made to acknowledge what's real, disincarnate beings are real. After they acknowledge that, you can go on to the next phase. To this point it's plain for everybody to see the nay sayers are avoiding dealing with my challenge. But, at least Sekhemu is attempting to mount some kind of a effort. Your attention is appreciated.

Astro

Keita said:
I LOVED YOUR QUESTION ABOUT THE DEVIL BEING IN YOU. I'VE BEEN READING THE RESPONCES AND ALTHOUGH I FIND THEM ALL TO BE QUITE OPINIONATED...WHICH IS NATURAL AND RESPECTED, I'M STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO POST THE ONE CHRISTIAN AND BIBLICAL ANSWER THAT WILL BLOW EVERYONE AWAY !!!

IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO A MINISTER FOR THE ANSWER, PROVIDING THAT THEY EVEN KNOW THE ANSWER, IT WOULD BE NICE TO DO SO JUST TO SEE IF THEIR ANSWER IS A CONFIRMATION OF THE BIBLICAL ANSWER OR A BRAINWASHED CONCEPT THAT THEY TEACH EACH WEEK IN CHURCH.

I'M GOING TO LET THIS LITTLE THREAD HANG AROUND FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER WEEK BEFORE I DECIDE TO ADDRESS THIS....AND THE ONLY REASON I'M GOING TO DO THIS IS SO THAT THOSE RESPONDING HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO COME UP WITH THE CORRECT BIBLICAL ANSWER. THE RESPONCES ALSO REVEAL HOW MANY OF US LOOK IN OUR BIBLES BUT DO NOT STUDY THEM. HAPPY HUNTING !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back