Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Purpose of Metu Neter:

Sami_RaMaati said:
ROFL!!!

Did the author of Metu Neter pee in your Cheerios or something? Is that what this relentless campaign of lies and slander is all about?
What is the absolute objective for studying Metu Neter as written by Ra Nu Nefer Amen?

Is it not to reach the Spiritual Level and Understanding of Sphere 0?

a waist of time

Music Producer said:
I am already at the level you are trying to achieve; my reaching that level of Ones, Understanding and Knowledge of the Being of Sphere 0 was reached through this path and belief………….

Jn:14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Why would I want to go back to serving, worshiping, meditating on, or uplifting any deity, demigod or lesser god that is theologically, historically and confesses to be less than GOD?

I have already achieved the journey you are on and that is to reach Unity with the Being of Sphere 0, GOD.

The fact that you believe the Metu Neter is the only way to Sphere 0 shows that you haven’t even begun your journey. You are about at the point in your journey as to where Servants of Jesus believe Jesus is the only way to GOD but you are doing it with the Metu Neter or some form of Egyptian theology. GOD is the Supreme Being thus IT must be Universal like numbers.

forget it your dna is not ready or you are personally choosing to reject it . it does not matter brother it is your choice and that is what is important. good luck to u.

Ones

The Purpose of the Bible is to achieve understanding, accepting, knowledge and ones with GOD. Just as the purpose of Metu Neter as written by Ra Nu Nefer Amen is to achieve understanding, accepting, knowledge and ones with GOD (Sphere 0).

Why do you reject people that have achieved what you are striving for?

Don’t you understand that GOD is Universal and my achieving ones through Service to Jesus is no different from you achieving understanding of GOD through the Ennead?

Once anyone, anyone achieves Sphere 0 they will automatically appear as the enemy to those that continue to strive for that Ones because from Sphere 0 one reaches the understanding that GOD is the Supreme Being of Absolute Power and Authority which causes all other lesser gods to pine away. They are elusions, inventions of men and this is what GOD desires you to reach before your death. Most people never even start such a journey, so you should be proud that you have even begun.

Due to the evasion of a very serious question I asked, I will ask it again.

What is the absolute objective for studying Metu Neter as written by Ra Nu Nefer Amen?

Music Producer said:

Is it not to reach the Spiritual Level and Understanding of Sphere 0?
Mr. Amen has presented one path out of many...now we see it for what it really is...a path to a destination represented by 'sphere 0' and such...but ragardless of that i will take elements from other paths and incorporate it into my own journey.