Purplemoon

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Dear Brother IssaEI21

It saddens me to inform you, that you have been banned from Destee's Community. Exspecially since your daily participation says alot about how you feel about this community. However, you have been addressed several times by Destee and myself about your constant disrespect of our members and the rules here. It is very difficult for us to lock any member out, but you leave no other choice.

With consideration of your daily participation, We have given you the option of returning in 2 weeks. If you decide to return, I hope that you can find the strength and respect to refrain from violating the rules. We extend our hand out to you! It is up to you to except our invitation by abiding by our rules.

Having said all that, I would like to wish you a Happy New Year! May all that you seek, bring forth Love and Light! I hope to see you on January 15, 2005!

Sincerly Yours
Sister Purplemoons

Question for the Moderator PurpleMoon

Greetings PurpleMoon,
If I may ask, why didnt you ban GP also??
It takes two to keep something going, and Gp threw insults to IssaEl also.Lets be fair when banning,and not just ban one. I am assuming this is over their going back and forth as I saw where you warned them both.I hope this isnt over IssaEls beliefs as we all have the right to believe what we wish and follow whom we want.
Respectfully,
MizLindaLinda

Hello Sister MizLinda

I understand your concerns. Brother Issa was banned because he was warned numerous times and didn't comply. It was Brothers GP's first warning and I hope it will be his last. Even after Brothers Issa's previous warning he continued to insult members. It had nothing to do with his beliefs. I read him often and marvel at the at the depth of his research. I think he is an amazing Brother but lacks respect for other members beliefs and our forum rules.

We try to be fair with everyone. Although it took two to create this disturbance, it was also provoked by Brother Issa. I can also understand another members reaction to defend him/herself. It would be in the best interest of the community if all could react in a more positive manner, but often that is not the case.

I truly hope Brother Issa utilize his option and return. I really enjoyed the information that he presented. It really makes one think and research the information he brings.

Thank you for voicing your concerns! If ever you have a question, you are always welcomed to ask.

Thank you again!

MizLindaLinda said:
Greetings PurpleMoon,
If I may ask, why didnt you ban GP also??
It takes two to keep something going, and Gp threw insults to IssaEl also.Lets be fair when banning,and not just ban one. I am assuming this is over their going back and forth as I saw where you warned them both.I hope this isnt over IssaEls beliefs as we all have the right to believe what we wish and follow whom we want.
Respectfully,
MizLindaLinda

Hi MizLindaLinda,
Welcome aboard the ship, we're very happy to have you here.
I am surely comming in full respect to all, but I find it interesting that a moderator would be questioned about someone else's actions. From what I can see...and I'm forever QQn ...here and there. If you take the time to scroll back, IssaE121 has been here months before GP, so it's not like he wasn't warned before, not to mention that the moderators on this forum go "over and beyond" the limit to bring peace.
Just thought I'd mention this, thanks for listening and hopefully understanding.
and of course this is ...jmo

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back