Black Relationships : Pulse Check...

Soncerat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 29, 2005
How are you feeling about where you are in life right now? Are you financially stable? Are your relationships with others in balance? Do you feel warm and content with who you are and what you have accomplished? Do you quite simply love life?

I wanted to reach out for a pulse check. Sometimes the threads can be a bit overwhelming with life's injustices, relationship drama's, and shoulda, woulda, coulda's.

Do me a favor and take a moment to shut out the outside noise and listen to the rhythm of your heart.

How are you?

Soncerat said:
How are you feeling about where you are in life right now? Are you financially stable? Are your relationships with others in balance? Do you feel warm and content with who you are and what you have accomplished? Do you quite simply love life?

I wanted to reach out for a pulse check. Sometimes the threads can be a bit overwhelming with life's injustices, relationship drama's, and shoulda, woulda, coulda's.

Do me a favor and take a moment to shut out the outside noise and listen to the rhythm of your heart.

How are you?
i'm ok and thanks for asking.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back