Audio Video Web Conferencing : Pulling No Punches ...Topic: Angry Black Women

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL POWER

Blessings, Prosperity, Blessings, and peace to you Brother Keita. Thank you for the class last night. :thanks: What a gift and blessing it is to happen upon a spiritual being with your level of consciousness. We are blessed to have you among us. Truly, you have drank from the cup of wisdom that provides you with a keen sensitivity to intuit with your THIRD eye! Know that I sincerely appreciate and recognize your superior depth, patience and diligence in comprehending and understanding the flaws and short-comings of Afrikans reared in the dungeons and sewers of western society. Our plight is dire, grim, seemingly hopeless, and perhaps we shall have to await for the suitable alignment of the stars. Presently, the satanic forces which rule the globe seem virtually unstoppable. However, in the interim, we can do what we can rather than doing nothing.

The class last night was very very powerful to say the least. :great: :terrific: I really liked the way you approached the topic. You covered some very serious and interesting points. Indeed, our people of the Diaspora have had no role models AFTER the abolition of slavery in how to be a Black MAN or a Black WOMAN except to model ourselves, our beliefs,our values, and our family structure etc off of the Europeans. We get the notion that things were always this way because we knew nothing else.

What was most powerful for me though my Brother was the proposal you put to each one of us in terms of being ACTIVE in making changes in our societies. Now that is POWER! It is true that we get what we give. If we give nothing we get nothing except what we are complaining about because we ain't doing nothing to change it. :hearthis: YES WE CAN do for ourselves!

Another point you made which resonated deeply with me was how so many of us complain about how the youths are coming up so negatively. You gave an example of how an elder (Ice-T) had dissed a young 17 year old (Souja Boy) on radio by telling him to suck a d***. Souja Boy came back with a rebuttal telling Ice-T his reality of his world and that was all he knew how because no-one was showing him or pointing him to do it differently. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr8B2dnIvR4&NR=1 Indeed this was all he knew how to do cos no-one was showing him or pointing him to do it differently. As you said the youths are looking to older ones to do for them what they don't have the insight to do themselves. We should be showing them different ways and better ways of doing things and show them that they don't need to be going the negative route which is only damaging to our people. But by the same token, the ones who are trying to show our youths something different, do the youths want to hear it? If not then why not? As you said its about money and if they are for sale then they'll do anything (money talks and sex sells). This is where we've got to make the changes.

I am soooooooo looking forward to next week's class. LOL, I know it may be a lil' too much to ask, but can you start it like maybe half an hour earlier PLEEASE if possible. I would so appreicate it. I awoke up this morning well tired but with a renewed sense of vigour. The Light was shining brighter than ever before.

As we meet in SPIRIT and in TRUTH, let us reflect upon the impenetrable bond and balm of LOVE. :grouphug: May we each continue to enhance and benefit each other in our endeavours upon our journey called Life.

Continue to move in Peace, Love, Strength, Truth, Unity and Wisdom.

Peace, Love & Light...:hearts4:
1UL

More

I enjoyed that class last night. It was real talk for grown ppl. I know some did not like the language used but I did. Reminded me of the book "From N@@@as to Gods". Reach them where they r at and then uplift them to where they should be. Outstanding and waiting for more.
Much Luv, Peace

I want to thank everyone who attended class for coming out. This was a very important class in terms of understanding what has been imposed upon us and how we in our confusion and state of not knowing have run with the values and standards laid down by our oppressor that has been the center or core of all that we are going through with each other. Remember, being conscious is not enough anymore...we must be conscious of consciousness. All we have is each other and with each other we must heal so as to be a unit once again!

Once Again, Asante sana (thankyou)

One Love

Keita