Black Spirituality Religion : PULLING NO PUNCHES The religious FACTOR VOL 1., Keita Kenyatta

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Goddess Auset333, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved KgMW brother Keita:
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I am honored to had the opportunity to read your book.

Thank you for allowing me to Dine and Feast from your Divine Truthful Divine Mind.

Beloved brother, you know when we read something and we are Oneness with what we read. Not one word in your book I find disagreement with. No. Not one. Divine, Harmony, Order, Balance, Truth/Reality.

Destruction of the Female: If only our black womb genders (females) embrace what you shared with us, we will rise above and beyond higher conscious heights still unknown to us.

It is when the womb genders get the revelation of how she has been used and abused, and who is the perpetrator who started it all, then she will Become her Divine self.

I was doing time in New York (residing), and I learned that when the Jews died they have to be buried within 24 hours because they start to turn black.

In your book, and I do not desire to misquote you, you said that the White people used to be Black.

I am going to ask this question.

Could one reason why the enemies is trying to destroy us is because it may be learned that they were once Black, and they aren't having that? Could that be one of the Biggest secret yet unknown to all?

Microcosm and Macrocosm: Our ancestors stated that man is a Microcosm of the Macrocosm:

In other words, they were saying people are a miniature universe of the larger universe. Also people were created in harmony with Nature.

Many of us live a life thinking we are nothing.

Every Number is a Letter. And every Letter is a Number.
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

If the males do not desire to read your book. I strongly encourage the womb genders to read it.

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

I Am still learning :baby: