Black People : Publish A Book

Hello AaliyahMonet ... :)

I've never written and published a book, even though I feel there is one in me! Lord Willing ... one of these days. As a result, I have no real, first hand knowledge to share with you. I'd suggest that you visit the Delores Thornton Forum and read some of the threads over there regarding publishing a book. In addition, do lots of research all over the web. I would imagine that there are lots of web sites that speak to this topic specifically. Learn as much as you can.

In regard to publishers you may want to inquire with a few. I know that Heartbeat has published a book, Amun-Ra has published a book, KLabarron has published a book, 1SensualBrutha has published a book, Cheril N. Clarke has published a book, Mr. Marion has published a book and there are probably others that I've missed or am not aware. BlakVerb is in the process of publishing his book as probably others are as well. And of course Delores Thornton has published books.

You may want to post over in that forum, seeking more detailed information from folk who know. I'm sure the key to publishing is no different than anything else, study, learn, and apply masterfully the skills acquired! :)

Wishing you much success!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back