Black People : Publicans to Repeal 14th Amendment????

illegal immigration hurts black people the most because it drives down wages.

Most illegals aren't working in the strawberry fields, like the news wants you to think. They're working in good paying construction and factory positions that should go to LEGAL citizens.

Lets not get into the fear mongering and look at this in a logical way. Why should a baby born to two people in this country illegally gain citizenship? The US is the ONLY country where this is possible. Why shouldn't the law be changed so that one parent has to be legal?

I do agree with your concept as well maybe repealing it and reconstructing it might
help or keep illegal folkz from gaining in the U.S

Most illegals aren't working in the strawberry fields, like the news wants you to think. They're working in good paying construction and factory positions that should go to LEGAL citizens.

Lets not get into the fear mongering and look at this in a logical way. Why should a baby born to two people in this country illegally gain citizenship? The US is the ONLY country where this is possible. Why shouldn't the law be changed so that one parent has to be legal?

But are you willing to get rid of the very laws set to protect us? I submit the fear mongering has already started on the other side. I submit history is repeating itself

:em0200:

What fear mongering?

these are facts and Washington lobby collectors are skillful at killing 2 birds with one stone, other wise it would be obvious to Black folks.

Look at how that action in Arizona, liquidated Black studies from the public high schools.

I do agree with your concept as well maybe repealing it and reconstructing it might
help or keep illegal folkz from gaining in the U.S

I do agree with the above but the USA needs to be very careful as to how they do this. Or they will be vilified like the DR is with the Haitians.

Right now in the DR a foreigner is classed as in transit, this is not only Haitians, but everyone. In transit means that they are not a legal resident or a Citizen.

They are not granted Dominican Citizenship, no matter how many generations back. This is complicated by Haitian law that if you have not record of birth, or were not born in Haiti, or you have not record of the parents status,then you are also not able to obtain Haitian citizenship, therefore you are a stateless person.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back