Black People : PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT --> About **Black Men**

It appears that this video is MINIMIZING the impact that white supremacy has had on Black men. I mean, if these men are saying that all of these negative stats about Black men are inflated or false, then Black folks don't really have the problem that some of us think we have. I have many Black males in my family, so this is wonderful news.

But just to take one thing they talked about: If we have been lied to about the scarcity of Black men on college campuses, then where are these men hiding on those campuses? I know Black women who attend and work at HBCU's and some who work at and attend other colleges and universities, and they confirm that Black men are in low numbers on college campuses. There are even Black men claiming that Black men are scarce on college campuses. Why would all of these Black people be lying?

If this high number of Black men are not in prison, then where are they?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back