Black Spirituality Religion : Public Rituals

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Knowledge Seed, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    What are some good rituals/methods to use, while in public, to tap into certain energies?

Ex. How can an individual go about tapping into the massive loads of energy available while they are at church or at a basketball/football game?

2. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Powerful questions Bro. Knowledge Seed.
    I already know this thread is going to be full of wisdom!

I used to be into public rituals more than now. I noticed when I lived in Florida there was a great deal of sexual energy on the beaches. Especially in Miami. Women in fact are very good at channeling public energy and absorbing it. On the beach that's times 100.

Believe it on not in Junior High School in NYC, I remember a female taking off her shirt and bra and bearing her breasts in the playground. She was one of the first girls to develop and she wanted to show them off. Imagine I still remember that. You'd think the boys went crazy, we were like deers in the headlights. No pun intended. I'm certain she channeled allot of sexual energy that day, but an older Woman- or let's say an older Woman with esoteric occult knowledge would've known what to do with it.

Strippers attracted allot of that energy too. The exotic dance industry in America is so big, it's possible every dollar that you have in your possession has been in a Stripper's panty at least once. Those females use that energy to enchant Men and attract more money.

Public sexual energy is said to be some of the strongest stuff, which is probably why some people have sex in public. This is also possible on the beach at night with the full moon up, a good time to absorb all that energy.
    The club scene if filled with that energy as well.

Most good public ritual involve an element. Water, fire, air, earth- spirit/prana. You find these elements in unison at any good spoken word spot. I know people who go there to feed all the time. Watch out for those "themed" spoken word spots. You know the ones that set a theme for the night, because then you know what type of "awareness" will show up.

Spoken word spot filled with conscious people? That's like a rip in space. You have people standing around smoking weed and inhaling the smoke because the collective energy will attach itself to the smoke and then they breathe it back in. You have the candles controlling the biorhythms. Then you have the poets themselves spitting prana on the people...most of the these spots are very small- so you might get spat on if you're in the front row.

You can feed off that energy simply by drinking a glass of water.
    In Church you have a similar vibe going.
    But Pastor doesn't call it spoken word, he's just speaking the word.

3. Nubian One

Nubian One Well-Known Member MEMBER

Fulltime Student & Sexual Health Educator
    Ratings:
    +11
    you hit that on the nose.. man oh man

4. Nubian One

Nubian One Well-Known Member MEMBER

Fulltime Student & Sexual Health Educator
    Ratings:
    +11
    the vibes at poetry spots can be so intense..

before i even reach the door, i walk through clouds of smoke, small groups, some freestylin' and spitting rhymes, others singing in harmony, others debating our ever so rich and layered histories, etc..

it's nothing like a poetry scene.. there should be more research on these environments and its energies...

5. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

WELL TO ME A GOOD PUBLIC RITUAL IS JUST WALKING DOWN 125TH STREET IN HARLEM. I BEEN TO MANY PLACES AND I NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE IT TIL THIS DAY. YOU SMELL AND FEEL THE ENERGY. ALSO GO TO THE FINANCIAL CENTER IN YR TOWN AND MAKE PRINTOUTS OF YR INTENT SIGIL AND GO AROUND AND POST THEM EVERYWHERE(DONT GET CAUGHT , LOL). WHAT HAPPENS IS PEOPLE PUT THEIR ENERGY IN YR INTENT ALSO. WORKS IN LINE LIKE GANG SYMBOLS AS THEY HAVE THEIR "SIGIL" EVERYWHERE TO LET YOU U KNOW WHO THEY ARE, BUT YOU FEED THE GANG ENERGY THRU THEIR SYMBOLS.

6. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

They ARE intense!!! I would go every friday in philly and the energy I received is out of this world....