Black Spirituality Religion : PTAH Sasetem Adesua (Workshop) 8/20/05

Ra Nehem

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 29, 2003
Mikyia mo (I greet you),

I am writing to inform you of our upcoming PTAH Sasetem Adesua (workshop).

PTAH Sasetem is a curriculum created for Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African/Black) adults to utilize in the instruction of Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African/Black) children and young adults. Please click on the links below for e-flyers containing more information on PTAH Sasetem:

http://www.odwirafo.com/Adesua3.doc
http://www.odwirafo.com/PTAHSasetemadesua.doc

Registration is open to Afurakanu/Afuraitkaitnut (Africans/Blacks) only, and Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit adults in particular.

The PTAH Sasetem Adesua (workshop) will be of great benefit to those who seek to reclaim the principles and values of our Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African) Ancestral Religion and Culture---those no longer attached to the pseudo(false)-religions and pseudo-philosophies of the whites and their offspring.

The PTAH Sasetem Adesua will be held:

August 20, 13,005 (2005)

The Charles Hayes Family Investment Center
4859 S. Wabash Ave.
Chicago, Illinois

Conference room A
9:00am-12:00pm

There is free parking in the lot behind the facility as well as on the street.

The electronic manual--PTAH Sasetem--will be e-mailed to registrants upon payment of the workshop fee.

The softcover book--MATE MASIE The Ancestorhood of Nana Yao--will be distributed at the beginning of the workshop. (Please see our website: www.odwirafo.com for a brief description of MATE MASIE and more)

Because of space restrictions, registration will be limited to 20 participants. The deadline for payment is: August 19, 13,005 (2005).

Checks or money orders should be made out to and sent to:

Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan
4530 S. Woodlawn, #802
Chicago, Illinois 60653

We also accept PayPal. Please note that when paying via PayPal there is an additional $1 fee for the electronic-funds transfer.

All inquiries should be addressed to me at: ra_nehem@odwirafo.com or you may call me at: 312.371.0428.

If you are aware of any other Afurakanu/Afuraitkaitnut (Africans) who would be interested in the adesua (workshop), we would greatly appreciate your forwarding this information.

We are available to conduct workshops and lectures in the U.S. and internationally, as well as individual phone consultations for those who cannot travel to workshop sites.

Meda ase (thank you) for your consideration.

Ma asomdwoee-Hetep (Peace),

Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan
Odwirafo, Aakhuamuman Amaruka Atifi mu

--
Trustory [(troo'-stoh-ree)true-story; trust(worthy)-ory]:

A true and accurate account of past events.

trustoric; trustorical.

Awww, wow....

I had just completed my trip to DC, which was the choice over Chicago this week...... Now, as I sit in the Nation's capital, I am wishing that I chose the Windy City afterall.

HOTEPU NESUW RA NEHEM:

Please, if at all possible, add me to your e-mail list for events and other relevant info about similar functions happening in the Chicago area.

SHAHIYM@HOTMAIL.COM

SHEM HOTEPU

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back