Black People : psychological manipulation works

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Corvo, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
  2. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM6US0Qk5_8

near the end of this documentary, Bernay's conspiracy against the mental firewall is explained and detailed

3. Corvo

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    No offense Putney,
    But that documentary is a bit too far fetch for me. I’m not saying that it’s not possible, nor that the elite are not wanting some of those things. But it would be nearly impossible to implement. I do realize that 90% of the earth population is very naïve, but 50% of it is not totally stupid. And unless they (the elite) came up with some super bio-logical weapon. It would be ridicules to control and implement that type of control on the masses.

Now with that said there really is an over population problem! And I do believe that the wars the earth has been waging are the elite’s answer to that problem. Maybe I am naïve, but mass human extermination is too much for me to believe in.

Que Gar Ne?

4. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    understanding

just like any documentary especialy Jones, consume like a pomegranate, only 25% is consumable and of benefit the rest one throws away, but anything must be weighed by comparative reserch

5. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Many of the super wealthy do not share a culture with any american, not even with white ones. Many of them are free masons (you have to be a free mason in order to even become president). Many of them do not even worship the same god as the average american. They don't even eat the same food we eat, they do however push unhealthy cancer causing poison on us disguised as food. They believe everyone except those of their "pedigree" is irrelevant and worthless. They've played racist white americans into enslaving themselves, because white people are too arrogant to believe anyone can enslave their white skin.

6. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    Let's be honest partner, it's just a post on history and the understanding that history repeats itself, especialy with the elite.
    for instance
    1 Who funded Adolph Hitler?
    2 What was his plan for Africa?
    3 What is Operation Paperclip?

7. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    You control the population with propaganda, the moment most people walk into there homes after work the first thing they do is turn on the t.v. It's very easy to control the masses when they have no clue that they're being controlled. And yes, the majority of the world is that stupid. Example, fluoride is being pumped into our water supply, a known poison. There is no known reason for this substance to exist in our water since we have all that is necessary to purify it, yet how many people question this? Do you? You've heard the phrase "the masses are *****, so screw em"

8. Corvo

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    I do agree with you brother, about control. I was referring to mast extermination.

9. Corvo

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    I was thinking about the Extermination of the worlds masses last night. Not about how this would go about, but the mentality of those who would plan and try to execute such an enterprise.

I thought how ironic that those who are mostly responsible ( Europeans) for the earth’s current social corruption and the destruction of the earths enviro–sphere, see them self’s as the appropriate one’s to survive and implement the earths de-population. The very people that have indoctrinated the western world toward self destruction for their Capital gains. Now they would want to fix their abuses, by eliminating the very peoples and cultures that had the right ways of living in the first place.

If Euro-Westerners had stayed in Europe and kept their corrupt ways of control and dominance to them self’s. We would probably not be in the place the earth is in now.

Massive deforestation, chemical pollution, overpopulation because of over farming, and over fishing the worlds oceans are but a few of a long list of the activities these people have implemented. I find these people disgusting, Their arrogance and their need to control the earth can only be explained by their lack of human-ness. It seems that these people have inter-bread with each other for so long, that they have lost the most important quality of humanity, Compassion!

They’ve had no compassion for the earth, have no compassion for other peoples life’s, nor have had any comprehension of how we are all linked to the Life-force of this earth (planet). This Obsessive (neurotic) compulsion for control of the Earth and other peoples can only be explained as insane. It most definitely is a bio-logical mental disorder.

In their own words, an obsessive need for control is formed by a psychological imbalance, often due to lack self esteem….

In my opinion this is due to some deep seeded ( probably biological) inferiority complex…….Toppled with a self delusional sense of grandeur and importance……….toward hipper balancing their inadequacies.

AXE!

P.s. I’m not talking about all so called white folk. It’s the obsessive compulsive, must control of every thing…. Ding-a-ling…… I am referring to (the ruling class).

10. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    The Book "The Iceman's Inheritance" as well as Yurugu adress this mentality, and there is the factor of them acknowleding being a minority, in a melinated world and the need to desimate for what Hitler called
    "Leibestrassen"
    breeding room

The Spanish Inquisition killed
    6 million,
    you and I lost great great great great aunts and uncles amongst the
    10 million thrown oberboard during the middle passage.
    ex CIA John Stockwell said
    6 million melinated folks were cannon fodder during the cold war.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ioJGMCr-Y
    The blood diamond and Coltan exploitation in the Congo has caused
    10 million lives
    The man made, according to Dr. Horowitz thing called AIDS;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA1JRA9t6Ck
    wiped out how many millions in the Motherland?

and what is realy behind H5N1?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. psychological manipulation african american