Corvo

navigator of live
REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
psychological manipulation works

Both Africans in America and the so called white man have be indoctrinated to believe what they believe. But we have been the victim of an orchestrated fallacy for exploitation.

Please red the article posted on the like below.

http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2...fecting-the-unconscious-mind-through-deceptio

AXE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM6US0Qk5_8

near the end of this documentary, Bernay's conspiracy against the mental firewall is explained and detailed

No offense Putney,
But that documentary is a bit too far fetch for me. I’m not saying that it’s not possible, nor that the elite are not wanting some of those things. But it would be nearly impossible to implement. I do realize that 90% of the earth population is very naïve, but 50% of it is not totally stupid. And unless they (the elite) came up with some super bio-logical weapon. It would be ridicules to control and implement that type of control on the masses.

Now with that said there really is an over population problem! And I do believe that the wars the earth has been waging are the elite’s answer to that problem. Maybe I am naïve, but mass human extermination is too much for me to believe in.

Que Gar Ne?

understanding

No offense Putney,
But that documentary is a bit too far fetch for me. I’m not saying that it’s not possible, nor that the elite are not wanting some of those things. But it would be nearly impossible to implement. I do realize that 90% of the earth population is very naïve, but 50% of it is not totally stupid. And unless they (the elite) came up with some super bio-logical weapon. It would be ridicules to control and implement that type of control on the masses.

Now with that said there really is an over population problem! And I do believe that the wars the earth has been waging are the elite’s answer to that problem. Maybe I am naïve, but mass human extermination is too much for me to believe in.

Que Gar Ne?

just like any documentary especialy Jones, consume like a pomegranate, only 25% is consumable and of benefit the rest one throws away, but anything must be weighed by comparative reserch

Many of the super wealthy do not share a culture with any american, not even with white ones. Many of them are free masons (you have to be a free mason in order to even become president). Many of them do not even worship the same god as the average american. They don't even eat the same food we eat, they do however push unhealthy cancer causing poison on us disguised as food. They believe everyone except those of their "pedigree" is irrelevant and worthless. They've played racist white americans into enslaving themselves, because white people are too arrogant to believe anyone can enslave their white skin.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back