Black Spirituality Religion : PSYCHIC SIGHT: Test your skills.

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Seeing beyond the realm of reason.

thirdeye.gif

For those of you how have played the Psychic Forum Game, or ARE still playing, here is another way to test your psychic skills without a Server.

"Psychic Sight" is somewhat like remote viewing, being able to see something that is very far away within your mind's eye. The trick is not to think too hard about it and I know that will be very difficult for some of us.

Remember that in the Ancient world as part of African tradition we did create images but more than that we told oral stories. As you know when someone writes a story it is you that imagines the images within your mind. You see the characters, you feel the environment. The same was true for the great orators of yesterday, the great story tellers. To the best of their ability the Story Tellers describes what they wanted us to see- and we could see it using our psychic sight.

Ironically the very same techniques used by Africans to visualize complexed symbols and worlds are now used by the US Military, to train super Psychics to see beyond the realm of reason. No not everything can be found by satellite.

Our tests here are very simple. First we start off by describing an image/photograph. Try your best to see that image in your mind's eye. Next, as a multiple choice you will be asked to select a certain detail from that image, something that was not mentioned in the description, but something you should be able to see with your psychic sight. A link to the photograph will be provided. View the link only after you've selected your answer. The link will prove if you are right or wrong. These are self tests so no one will know your answers but you.

Let's start with something easy.

In the famous photograph took only moments after Dr. King was shot. There as Men standing on a balcony. The photograph is in black and white and they point in the direction of the shooter. What direction are they pointing?

a) to the right
b) to the left
c) no one is pointing

http://images.townnews.com/tiogapublishing.com/content/articles/2008/01/25/features/features01.jpg

Yay i got it..hmm never seen that pic before but i guess thats the point..I took a similiar test like this before where you had to guess which symbol would appear next and you got an accuracy rate at the end letting you know how psychic you possibly were..i'll look for that test and post it if anyone is interested...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back