Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : PSYCHARA DREADLOOK

Would you let your locks grow this long. It's making her sick.

View attachment 8397

:laughing:

I've seen some good instant locks. That's what I call them. The correct term is lock extensions.
Remember Rihanna long locks. She probable paid at least $5,000 dollars for those long locks.

People lock for different reasons... so many different reasons.

I like the "spiritual journy". The instant, fashion statement, would never be fullfilling for me.

Hair will grow outside a lock. Some ladies will marry the locks together. I choose to use the loose hair to make another lock, using kinky hair.
If a lock breaks off in a place that can be noticed, I get lock repair using kinky natural hair.
As my locks get older, a lock may become thin in some places and need repair. That could be because my natural hair is fine, not thick.
My locks or getting old and tired of supporting my head. Sometimes they try to run away during a shampoo. If a lock breaks away I can still use the lock sometimes.
I've only ever bought one pack of kinky hair. I keep it, for when I may need it. I've had the same bundle for a few years.
I don't have any product inside my locks. Products can keep the locks from breaking. I prefer my locks product free. The gel Ive used since I've been locking is not a thick jell, nor is the leave in moisturizer.
Using bees wax would solve the problems. I would never put bees wax on my locks.
Some of these fake locks are made with bees wax. Yuk, yuk. That's just a mess.
The stories I could tell about shampooing hair that has been touched with bees wax.

I'm thinking about selling Black hair care products to salons.

:shark:

i think it would be great for you to get in the "Black Hair Product Business" for SOOOOOO many reasons. I hope you do so!

Luck!

Would you let your locks grow this long. It's making her sick.

Never! I let them grow till I could sit on them once. Mostly because OTHER people didn't want me to cut them. It was so incovenient. I think the worst part was drying them. Especially in the Wintertime. My hair is thick, and it takes a long time to dry. I have heard horror stories of people who didn't dry their hair and they got mildew....ewwwww.. On hot days, I towel dry, spend the day outside, and thenfinish them off under a dryer or blow dryer if necessary.

The longest dreads I hve witnessed myself were Bunny Wailer's. He was performing at a small show in Berkeley. He danced through the etire show, non-stop, and his locks were past his knees! Great show! Great vibrations!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back