Black Spirituality Religion : Pslam 77

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Pharaoh Jahil, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Pslam 77
    I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
    In the dayof my trouble I sought the Lord Jah Rastafari: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
    I rememered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
    Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
    I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.
    I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
    Will the Lord Jah Rastafari cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more?
    Is his mercy clean gone for ever? doth his promise fail for evermore?
    Gath God forgotten to be gracious? Hath he in anger shutup his tender mercies? Selah.
    And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High.
    I will remember the works of the Lord Jah Rastafari: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.
    I will meditate also of all they work, and talk of thy doings.
    Thy way, O Jah, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
    Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among thy people.
    Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah
    The waters saw thee, O Jah, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled.
    The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also ewent abroad.
    The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.
    They way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.
    Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.
    SELAH

2. IssaEl22

IssaEl22 Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    El's Holy Tehillim ( Zabuwr ) Psalms David 77

Pslam 77
    I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
    In the dayof my trouble I sought the Lord Jah Rastafari: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
    I rememered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
    Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
    I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.
    I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
    Will the Lord Jah Rastafari cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more?
    Is his mercy clean gone for ever? doth his promise fail for evermore?
    Gath God forgotten to be gracious? Hath he in anger shutup his tender mercies? Selah.
    And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High.
    I will remember the works of the Lord Jah Rastafari: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.
    I will meditate also of all they work, and talk of thy doings.
    Thy way, O Jah, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
    Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among thy people.
    In Psalms 77; 15 - 20 , It is speaking about The Eloheem rescuing the Children of Israel and helping them cross the Reed Sea , Falsely Translated as The Red Sea With The Crafts Of The Eloheem As Mentioned In Exodus 13 ; 21 - 22 <>And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night; 22 the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night did not depart from before the people.
    Exodus 14 ; 19 <> Then the angel of God who went before the host of Israel moved and went behind them; and the pillar of cloud moved from before them and stood behind them,
    Exodus 14 ; 24 <> And in the morning watch the LORD in the pillar of fire and of cloud looked down upon the host of the Egyptians, and discomfited the host of the Egyptians,
    Refer To El's Holy Torah The Book Of Exodus ...
    Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah
    The waters saw thee, O Jah, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled.
    The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also ewent abroad.
    The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.
    They way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.
    Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.
    SELAH

3. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Hmm, I forgot about this post.... This was back then when I was studying Rastafarianism. *The only form of christianity I would subcribe to if I wasn't a moslem.* :sand:

4. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    As Salaamu Alaykum Kayfa Haalaka

Just Though I Add Little OverStanding Of The Above Chapter NoBigThing :spinn:

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Psalm 77