Black Spirituality Religion : Psalms 2:

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Psalms 2:

Several have asked me about the nature of Psalms 2 which is widely used by Servants of Jesus to prove the point of him being the Messiah or Son of GOD. I agree that Jesus is a Son of GOD and I agree that Jesus is a Messiah but not to the Children of Israel. Just as the Children of Israel have a prophesied Messiah so does the force of opposition to the Children of Israel. This is where the confusion of Messiah comes into play; nobody seems to understand that religion is setup as forces of nature. This means for every situation of good and light there most likely exist a situation of opposition and resistance as evil and dark.

Within the Old Testament this condition exists for the Messiah of Israel. The opposition force would be the Messiah for the Heathen. Both of these individuals are prophesied about in the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures and is one of the main reasons so many of us have been deceived into following the Messiah of the Heathen, Sons of GOD, the force of opposition to the Children of Israel.

In most ancient theology we always see a force of opposition created by the Supreme Being. In Dogon theology it is the Ogo. In Egyptian theology dependant on your service to which derivative of the Supreme Being it is Seth, Isis, Osiris, Horus etc. In the Essenes records it becomes Teachers of Dark. In several tribal African theologies today it is called the Trickster or Mischievous one. In the Old Testament it is called Sons of GOD, Morning Star, and Great Light, Covering Cherub, Son of the Morning or any entity that is less then the Supreme Being that humans began to worship to the point of challenging the Specific Word of GOD.

---------------------------------------
    Isa:45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    ---------------------------------------

We see GOD confessing to the manufacturing of these forces of opposition and began to understand religion and theology is actually incomplete without resistance to it’s growth and moral standard of conduct.

Psalms 2 is prophesying of the New Testament and its theology that will be against GOD and HIS Anointed. Servants of Jesus perceive Psalms 2 as prophesying of the Messiah for Israel and Judah when in reality the Psalm is a direct prophesied description of the religion, force and people that will deliver the final conquering blow to Judah.

The Heathen will perceive the True Messiah to Israel and Judah as their Antichrist. The descendants of the Children of Israel will perceive what the Heathen calls Antichrist as Messiah. In studying the KJV Bible these forces of opposition are indeed setup within the nature of the book as a whole.

Psalms 2:
    -------------------------------------
    1: Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
    2: The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
    3: Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
    -------------------------------------

The nature or essence of the text is addressing this main concept of the Heathen feeling rage and anger against the people of GOD, LAWS and way of life. Thus we see in the text the writer reveals a plot created by the Heathen nations to *break our bands asunder* and *cast away our cords*. Our “bands” and “cords” are describing the restrictions the Heathens felt under the rule and reign of the Monotheistic Nation of Israel. You have to remember that when this text was written Israel and Judah and the culture / religion was at a peak and reigned in the earth as a great nation, kinda like America is today as having an effect on everything.

-----------------------------------
    4: He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
    5: Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
    ----------------------------------

The writer begins to explain how the Power of GOD will confound the efforts of the Heathen and how their own plot to destroy or checkmate the theology of GOD will eventually windup being the very curse against them, the very plot that causes their own damage and fall. We began to see this plot as being the cause of Judgment Day for the Heathen because the very plot will snare their own descendants to the point of being unable to return to GOD and see HIS Supreme Authority.

------------------------------------
    6: Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
    7: I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

As the plot of the Heathen is against the Anointed one the author explains that GOD has already placed and chosen the Messiah of Israel and Judah in that time, present and future. We began to see how the Spirit of the Messiah is already a chosen soul and will not be changed by the plot of the Heathen. In this next passage we see GOD Himself giving HIS loyal followers a futuristic hint, view or perception that will allow them to spot and recognize this plot being created by the Heathens to act as a force of opposition. This plot will be marked with a concept or theology of *Thou art my Son*. We can know recognize the theology of the New Testament as being the vain plot created by the Heathen Nations in an attempt to resist the religion and theology of GOD. This is the prophesied Mark or Decree that pinpoints the New Testament as being the vain plot against GOD and HIS Anointed……

-----------------------------------------
    Mt:3:17: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mt:17:5: While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Mk:1:11: And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
    -----------------------------------------

Now we began to see the nature of the New Testament as being the force of opposition to GOD, as being the evil created by GOD to separate and divide between those that naturally fall to GOD and those that naturally resist GOD. The ideology is people that reject GOD must also have a god and religion.

----------------------------------------
    8: Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
    ----------------------------------------

In my study and meditation on this text, this passage was the main eye opener. Notice what GOD gives to this Son. As you can see it is not the Children of Israel and Judah but specifically “Heathens”. This began to explain the success of Servants of Jesus as a growth and religious force. Jesus / Sons of GOD become the gods of those that reject GOD, The Supreme Being.

9: Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

We began to see the nature of an earth ruled by those that follow the Son. *rod of Iron* describes the gun. *dash them in peaces like a potter’s vessel* describes the war like state of the earth while under the reign of the people that follow the Son and how the body gets broken, shattered and smashed to peaces in explosions of war. It is the nature of the overall condition and effect of being under the force of the Son. This specific passage also links us to this verse which pinpoints even more that it is referring to the New Testament god.

Isa:8:9: Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.

The repetitive linking wording is *broken or dash them to peaces*. You will notice that the Isaiah verse falls within the Immanuel prophesy; which is another name Servants of Jesus use to identify their god.

---------------------------------
    Mt:1:23: Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
    ---------------------------------

10: Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
    11: Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

This passage shows GOD Himself giving advise as to how the Heathen should serve GOD only and not go through with the plot to be adversarial to HIS Holy Word.

12: Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Now we see why and how Servants of Jesus have become the force it is today, GOD blessed them and allowed them to become so because it is an evil action that GOD will utilize for a greater good and a greater understanding once the smoke clears.

GOD blessing the plot of the Heathen is the connection Isaiah makes when he explains **GOD is with us**. Isaiah was speaking from the point of view of the Heathen religion that GOD blessed to overthrow Israel and Judah for corrupting, mixing and defiling the theology and LAWS of GOD and breaking the Covenant.

All praise to the Supreme Being, the revealer of Truth.

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    What one must perceive is that to have understanding to the Scriptures, we must believe in the Son of the Father, have faith in His Way, and we will know these things which aren't easily understood. We need the Son, for He was sent as a sacrifice for our sins, so that we might be justified before the Father, which only comes from the Beloved and Faithful Teacher. Without His sacrifice, we'd not stand a chance, and would be condemned all our days, each sin making it worse. By believing in His sacrifice and His resurrection, by having faith as He has taught us to ave and trust in the Father, we can understand who the antichrists are, and who are they which speak falsely of the Father's Way and His Word. we have this understanding from the Father's wisdom and His Spirit, and we are blessed because our King loves us so, as does the Father on High.