Brother AACOOLDRE : PSALM 22

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
Psalm 22:1-31*& JESUS WORDS ON CROSS

Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying Eli, Elli, lama sabachthani? That is to say My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me? (Matthew 27:46). Eli may have been short for Elohim, derives from a root indicating strength, power or might. The total context of Psalm 22 verse 15 and 19 talks about strength. When Moses wrote genesis he replaced the Egyptian Amen, wind/air with Elohim as the raunch, wind. Moses was against Amen because the Egyptians consulted the oracle of Amen to eject Moses from their priesthood and expel some of the Jews for leprosy.

Moses claimed Jesus would die for calling upon God in a different name (Deuteronomy 18:18-20; Acts 3:20-22) Was this talking about Jesus death cry on the cross calling out Elohim instead of Jehovah or Adon/Aton?

The Gospel of Peter says Jesus said “My power, My power”. The Gospel of Peter wasn’t included in the Bible canon. In Egypt when the soul was going to the stars they said my power (Ba) was going up. Amen was the Ba (air of the soul).

Why Jesus never said God left him just the power of his breathing air (Ba was leaving his Ka body)

THE BIGGEST CONTRADICTION OF THE BIBLE
By Andre Austin

“One source of counteracting a prejudicial attack is the use of arguments that might refute an unpleasant suspicion. For example: One should look to see if the opposite arguments are true of the opposite subject ,thus refuting the argument if it is not, confirming it if it is”- Aristotle

In the Bible there are too many contradiction for me to handle. I have documented many of them in my pamphlet, Christianity On Trial. I accidentally came upon this contradiction the other day. It’s ironic that I came across this information as it was nearing Christmas. I titled this essay as a Big Contradiction because it cast serious doubts to the jugular vein, or the main tenets of Christianity. This essay exposes flaws in the belief that Jesus died on the cross in a manner and fashion of God wanting him to. You will discover contradictory information concerning the alleged ‘execution’ of Jesus. If these contradictions about Jesus’ death hold true, the information below will prove that God didn’t want Jesus to die. Christianity is ninety-nine percent based on the belief that Jesus died for mankind’s sins. If you don’t believe this principle, you can’t go to heaven. But if I prove this to be untrue, I will have attacked Christianity at its heart and proved it they recklessly applied OT quotes to Jesus life.

It appears that Jesus is contradicting himself in the Bible; Or that somebody has tampered with the Bible, because Jesus is a man of God and He wouldn’t contradicted His Gospel of “truth” according to God’s will. Note, my Christian friend, to keep in mind three key words: (Pleased & Left or forsaken), because they are synonymous with each other as it relates to this essay and others.
The Contradiction begins in two stages. The first stage is a pop quiz. When Jesus so called said: “My god, my god why hast thou forsaken me? Was this in (a) Hebrew Eli, Eli Matthew 27:46 or in Aramaic Eloi, Eloi Mark 15:34 ? Eli is short for Elohim root meaning power. The second stage of the contradiction comes out gradually with documents piling on top of eachother. Lets begin with a quote. “And he that sent me is with me; the father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him” (John 8:29). Now compare this quote with another. “ And he (Jesus) made his grave with the wicked and with the rich in his death... yet it pleased the lord to bruise him... when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin” (Isaiah 53:5?10). These two verses contradict Jesus’ statement when he was hanging on the cross alledgedly saying: “My God my God, why hast thou forsaken, me? (Matthew 27:46). If Jesus were one with God he wouldn’t have needed to ask God why he left him. Jesus couldn’t of asked this question because it makes the other two Bible verses untrue. Jesus was talking about his Ba (soul/air for breathing) was departing his Ka/Body). Right after he said his power (Ba) was leaving they said he gave up the ghost his wind for breathing air into his lungs.

We have someone putting words into Jesus’ mouth. The book of Revelation (22:19) states this would happen, so don’t say it isn’t so. If it pleased God that Jesus was dying for mankind’s sins, how could God leave him when Jesus said he left him not alone because he always pleases him? Some might say that God left Jesus because he was on the cross bearing the burdens of evil. But Isaiah said that Jesus being on the cross pleased God, and Jesus linked the two words please and left as describing God as not leaving Jesus ever alone. This is conclusive proof that the Bible has been tampered with and that lies were told about the supposed killing of Jesus. This short essay will go on to be a pain in the neck for Christians for eternity. For I have successfully challenged Isaiah.

Psalm 22
*1My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
*2O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
*3But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
*4Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
*5They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
*6But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
*7All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
*8He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
*9But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
*10I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
*11Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
*12Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
*13They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
*14I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
*15My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
*16For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
*17I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
*18They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
*19But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
*20Deliver my soul (BA) from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
*21Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
*22I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
*23Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
*24For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.
*25My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
*26The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
*27All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
*28For the kingdom is the LORD's: and he is the governor among the nations.
*29All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.
*30A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
*31They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

JESUS LAST WORDS AND OBITUARY STATEMENTS
By Andre Austin

The King Joins the Stars A poem in Egypt

Grown are his falcon wings (Falcon symbol of light soar to highest regions)
Plumes of the holy hawk; (Hawk guardian of the King)
His power (Ba) has brought him
His magic has equipped him

Make your seat in Heaven
For you are the Lone star (Venus/Morning Star) 1

We know Jesus claims to be the morning star (Rev 22:16) and we know from the Gospel of Peter that didn’t make it in the Bible Jesus says “My power, my power hast forsaken me. And when he said it he was taken up” (Gospel of Peter). Clearly Jesus is talking about his spirit (ba) (Matthew 27:50) leaving his body. We have Jesus stone coffin (Ossuary) to prove his body stayed on the earth. All that talk about Jesus eating fish and having people touch and put fingers in the nail wounds is a lie anyway. Romans rarely used nails to crucify but leather/rope straps. The NT talking about Jesus Ka (double of his spirit/soul) moving around after he was killed. Some of them took it literally. Jesus went straight up to heaven after death according to the book of acts so they are talking about Jesus (Ka).

Before Jesus died he said he feed hungry, clothe naked, water thirsty, visited those in prison. We have a comparison in another Egyptian poem. It was King Pepi II praise of his servant Harkhuf

Autobiography of Harkhuf An Obituary

I gave bread to the hungry
Clothing to the naked
I brought the boatless to land…
A thousand loaves and beer jugs (water for thirsty)
For the owner of this tomb (prison) 2

It was an Egyptan custom to feed a person (Ka) while in a tomb/prison

Matthew 25:34-43 compares to the autobiography of Harkhuf

Jesus talk of visiting those in prison, talking about cemeteries/ coffins of the Souls (ka). In Roman times they didn’t have prisons but holding places for execution and didn’t allow visitors. Or to come up to execution site until deceased was dead. Were exceptions made for Jesus disciples?

Notes:
1. Ancient Egyptian Literature Volume 1 p.33 By Miriam Lichtheim
2. Ibid p.24

3. Essence believed Body was Tomb and released Soul mount upward to heaven

Calling Jesus “Son of Man” was a phrase used in Egypt to call a person “well born”. It wasn’t unique to Jesus. Whoever wrote the NT had access to them. Reading and writing Egyptian did not die out until about 600AD and was resurrected in the 1830’s after it was rediscovered how to decipher its texts.

;

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back