Black Spirituality Religion : Proverbs 3:31

listen to what she is saying:

don't have to spout off about how what you believe is more important or valuable than what she/they believe.

don't have to get after nobody or "direct" your belief system to "address" their belief system; your belief system will take care of you as it decides you need to be defended.

christianity is for those that chose to go apart from the God of Abraham and had to be reminded ... and they still don't pay attention! <shrug> that's on them; let them be.

jfp: proverbs 3:31 does say something nice; this thread could have just been about that but some felt it important to get their dig in ... truly too sad.

(in fact, it is what keeps me ok with "being homeless" and "without a job", i.e. "partaking of the ways of the oppressor" and still pity the poor folks that just gotta have that slave-check every week and are afraid to attempt to exist on this planet just living with the planet. but, of course; y'alls Belief ain't strong enough to buy into that, eh?)

brother blackbird: yup if/when our ancestors/spiritual advisers deem that we "need protecting" they'll take care of it without our saying anything and it is wonderful to know this to be true. heck; it even works for them, as they'll be quick to point out but, apparently, only in their case, from their perspective, and in their system.

The BOSS has a System that has always worked for me. and it always tickles me when christians stumble over what i bring at them out of their Book ... well, out of the "Genesis" of their Book [they only seem to want to give credence to the revision/rewrite of the second half]. but what makes it all the better is Knowing that all of the True work together so i can be ok coming from any direction and they all support each other!!

i agree with ur assessment brother....hopefully once the spamming has concluded we can get back to the original premise of this thread...
as i stated earlier...it's a true gem and highly applicable to black folks plight in this country....

one love
khasm

i agree with ur assessment brother....hopefully once the spamming has concluded we can get back to the original premise of this thread...
as i stated earlier...it's a true gem and highly applicable to black folks plight in this country....

one love
khasm

And just what IS "the original premise of this thread?"

jamesfrmphilly, a non-Christian, posted this in the CHRISTIANITY FORUM.

Yet, you accuse me, A CHRISTIAN, of "spamming" a thread about a BIBLE VERSE in the CHRISTIANITY FORUM while YOU and OTHER NON-CHRISTIANS have come in here to MOCK this spiritual path under the guise of "highly applicable to black folks' plight in this country."

And just what IS "the original premise of this thread?"

jamesfrmphilly, a non-Christian, posted this in the CHRISTIANITY FORUM.

Yet, you accuse me, A CHRISTIAN, of "spamming" a thread about a BIBLE VERSE in the CHRISTIANITY FORUM while YOU and OTHER NON-CHRISTIANS have come in here to MOCK this spiritual path under the guise of "highly applicable to black folks' plight in this country."

u dont have to be christian to post in this forum...but ur post does have to be about some facet of christianity without being disparaging...james has done this....

for u to ask about the premise of this thread when it clearly states the passage and verse in the title is clearly disingenuous...

instead of having people build off of what brother keita originally brought to the family(this issue is very important in the black community as assimilation has killed the progress we have made in previous decades(60's-70s))...u r overriding the discussion with verses that are off topic to the original post....

whatever...show us more of ur christian ways sister....

one love
khasm

u dont have to be christian to post in this forum...but ur post does have to be about some facet of christianity without being disparaging...james has done this....

for u to ask about the premise of this thread when it clearly states the passage and verse in the title is clearly disingenuous...

instead of having people build off of what brother keita originally brought to the family(this issue is very important in the black community as assimilation has killed the progress we have made in previous decades(60's-70s))...u r overriding the discussion with verses that are off topic to the original post....

whatever...show us more of ur christian ways sister....

one love
khasm

Yes, since the "title" is a Bible verse, its topic is obvious but Brother James offered no other "discussion" DESCRIPTION in the title NOR in his OP..... just the verse.

Moreover, you and others were "disparaging" in your comments about the Bible, this spiritual path and made the thread personal about me.

You're the one being "disingenuous" here.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back