Black People : PROUD UNCLE TOMS

JohnHorse

BANNED
Oct 31, 2007
some uncle toms don't realize they uncle toms and can be reformed, the proud uncle tom knows he's a tom and see's no fault in it.

41DUDlMgr4L._AA240_.jpg

51DTR8NBR0L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

here in the new century, the tactic has been to set black people against each other. neo cons, ganstas, thugs of all kinds. preachers, pimps, toms, all have been turned loose on our own community to bring us down. all this serves to distract from the real enemy, global white supremacy.

JohnHorse said:
some uncle toms don't realize they uncle toms and can be reformed, the proud uncle tom knows he's a tom and see's no fault in it.

41DUDlMgr4L._AA240_.jpg

51DTR8NBR0L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

A number of negro conservatives like Elder have discovered that black bashing is a painless hustle that white racists reward handsomely. They pay top dollar to any negro who writes a book which absolves them of responsibility for their 500 year legacy of mass murder, looting, rape, theft, lying, deception, falsifying history, brainwashing, economic and cultural imperialism, and victim blaming.

As far as Black people "playing the race card" goes, if white people don't want it to be played all they have to do is stop bringing the race card deck to the table.

Sami_RaMaati said:
A number of negro conservatives like Elder have discovered that black bashing is a painless hustle that white racists reward handsomely. They pay top dollar to any negro who writes a book which absolves them of responsibility for their 500 year legacy of mass murder, looting, rape, theft, lying, deception, falsifying history, brainwashing, economic and cultural imperialism, and victim blaming.

As far as Black people "playing the race card" goes, if white people don't want it to be played all they have to do is stop bringing the race card deck to the table.

I THOUGHT larry elder was the greatest uncle tom of all time, but then this JESSE LEE PETERSON guy comes around and destroys Larry Elder. This TOM said that "blacks turned the superdome into a ghetto in 3 days"

I actually think JESSE LEE PETERSON is a MK ULTRA victim, call me crazy.
Articl3.jpg

I SAW A PICTURE OF HIM SPEAKING AT A NEO-NAZI RALLY, IN DEFENSE OF THEM

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back