Black People : Protecting White Women_Why Rap Is So Industrialized

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, Aug 30, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    I haven't done a youtube vid in a while. I was forced to take down over 6 vids because of flags from people who are part of the IR complex and hate the truth. I think the right black woman is the best thing for a black man but lets be real, music is our language. Everything from the beats to the way we convey it is hipnotizing. Jamaica has the most recognized musical culture worldwide and it's artist perform with uncombed hair and dark skin in both Europe and Africa to the behest of many white purist. This vid is a frank and true history lesson on Rock N Roll, it's original inventors and why young black men have been 1 dimensionalized into Gansta/Bling rap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPTgK-2x7Q8

2. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Oh yeah, Chuck Berry is the artist who did Maybeline and Surfin in the USA. I also 4 got to mention Lil Richard, the original inventor of the hairband.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    big ups but Rap is now where we are or hear . I can't say if it's a protection flip but i can say
    rap is the doors to where black women are degraded .

4. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Degraded? nah! perish the thought. Rappers never degrade black women. I mean something about the line: 'b*tches ain't s*it but hos and tricks' makes feel all warm and fuzzy inside.:qqb013:

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    :SuN049:

6. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    Personally I prefer something rather more sensual than Gangsta rap - something like Prince - now you never get the idea what he's singing about is degrading, but its still pretty charged stuff.

7. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    rap is ignorant, but that line "b.itches aint sh.it but hos and tricks" is what 21 years old?

8. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    This brutha is dead on with this video and the points he makes. Rock music, from what I recall, originated in the early 1950's, from down South. And it was a combination of poor man's blues with a steady upbeat tempo rhythmic sound. But now you got folks giving credit to Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis. It's good the finally gave LiL Richard the credit that he was due.

9. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    This is the formula the whites and many of us have said it the way to riches and fame,so in a away i blame them,because they should have more respect,but there is some validity in the acronym C.R.E.A.M. It even rules your sense of morality.

Peace!

10. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Again, I play the devil's advocate.
    I personally like rap, as well as jazz, r&b and most other music (I draw the line at that head-bangin' acid rock though).
    To me, rap artists are telling us all something. That is, how they were raised, how they were treated and the things they saw/endured in their lives. I can listen to them because I can understand them. I am from the same streets they are so we have a bond. It's just that because I always had both parents in my home, I was fortunate enough to be given another road to follow.

Another good reason for rap is that it drives my mother-in-law nuts when she visits, and she won't stay long.