brown_h0rnet

Master of All Trades... Jack of None
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 13, 2008
Nashville
freeyourmindonline.net
Occupation
Financial Anaylyst
This post is inspired by a response that Knowledge Seed added to an Obama Thread
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=552517&postcount=13

People have recently been talking about the Obama phenomenon and the false "illusion of inclusion" that is being presented to blacks in America, but there is one illusion that trips me out more than any one of them. And that is Osama Bin Laden. This man is truly off the charts!

Osama Bin Laden has been DEAD since 2001, shortly after 9/11. This has been reported by a lot of folk over the years, even by those that Attended His Funeral!!

This was also reported by Benazir Bhutto before she was murdered.

Now, it's bad enough that the people who hijacked the planes and flew them into the World Trade Center are still alive, but to top it off, Bin Laden had to be killed, cause he prolly would have lost his mind and eventually came out yelling, "OH HELL NAW" after they released this video tape wit a fake A**** Arab Santa Claus lookin dude, that was supposed to be him confessing to the 9/11 murders.

Now, the Patriot Act, the Iraq war and everything else has gone down to protect us from "terrorism". We are now supposed to be scared of Al Qaeda.

Al Qaeda Doesn't Even Exist!

Talk about illusions! Where "In Hell" Do we live?

Here we are in America, scared of a Dead Man, and his clan that doesn't even exist... because they hijacked some planes, flew them into some buildings, WALKED OFF and are now somewhere kickin it?!

I used to always be in awe of how Tupac passed and still kept releasin fibble platinum albums after his death. But Now, I got to give props to Bin Laden. It is HE, who is the greatest M.C. of all time!
He is STILL releasing tapes to this day. He has the this whole country SHOOK!

I mean, I'm sorry if I'm offending someone. I know that we may not like Bin Laden, but you GOT to give this man credit where credit is DUE!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I can only hope that I will leave a legacy as such when I die.

yes

it was said he died in Dec. 2001, and i got news of that in 2002
but you know you get shut down, because that wasn't part of the "official report"

anybody that has stayed updated knows 9/11 was an inside job

why? a missile hit the pentagon so who shot the missile?

and don't tell me they shot down United 93 in Shanksville, PA

planes endure a lot of heat friction a plane blowing up doesn't disintergate

I've seen now plane wreckage in D.C. or shanksville

planes don't just disappear they said the wreckage from United 93
was spread over 8 miles on land no less

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ANYONE TAKING TO PIECE THE PLANE
BUT TOGETHER HUH?HUH? NO BECAUSE THERE WAS NEVER A PLANE
YOU HAVE EVER SEEN IS A BIG HOLE, SO MY QUESTION IF THE WRECKAGE IS SPREAD OF 8 MILES THEN WHAT MADE THE HOLE?
20080416_congo1_33.jpg

CASE AND POINT, DO YOU REMEMBER FLIGHT 800 TWA, THAT BLEW UP JUST OFF THE COAST OF LONG ISLAND, NY? DO YOU?

WELL WHEN THE PLANE BLEW UP THEY SUBMERGED INTO THE WATER
AND COLLECTED ALL THE DEBRIS

THEY COLLECTED SO MUCH DEBRIS THEY REBUILT 65% OF THE PLANE
060708_TWA10th_hmed_7p.hlarge.jpg

DON'T TELL ME ABOUT THE WATER STOPPING THE FIRE LOOK AT ANY PLANE CRASH YOU ALWAYS SEE SOME PLANES PART NO MATTER HOW
DEVASTATING THE CRASH IS

chinaairlines.jpg

phuketcrash_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

brown_hOrnet and Da Street So'ja,

Repectfully, I agree with your information, and your perceptions on the issues. Privy to the same information, and over the same period of time, I too am watching the dots connect, or not be connected, with a vigilant eye, I use!

This approach of mine is no different than each of your. Open minds gather all facts and wait for deliberation. Here is the only problem I have with this, how does it really affect me, and my people, personally, or, what else could I be concentrating on while the rest of the world, either catches up, or figures out what really happen.

Example, Who shot kennedy? Remains an open mystery. Who killed King? Remains an open mystery. Who killed Malcolm? Remains an open mystery.

Meanwhile, we are under extreme illusions that are surreal. At the end of the day, my knowing the detailed circumstances of each of the above, provides exactly what for me, and my peeps, nothing at all.

I love both of you, and I respect both of you, and in no way is this a put down to either of you. Because I agree with the both of you. What I am searching for is a path for our peeps to reach a state of joy, and happiness, and a sense of pleasure of the real things, not the illusions.

Newsletters, especially, a Destee.comNewsletter suffices the continuation of reporting on the illusions, and any other facts, for that matter.

What is the new direction for our people, on the Real?

yes brethren Clyde

Example, Who shot kennedy? Remains an open mystery. Who killed King? Remains an open mystery. Who killed Malcolm? Remains an open mystery.
i beg to differ my brethren, there is no mystery the only is mystery is why people think it is a mystery. Kennedy, MLK, X all were beneficial to the beneficiary such as 9/11

This approach of mine is no different than each of your. Open minds gather all facts and wait for deliberation. Here is the only problem I have with this, how does it really affect me, and my people, personally, or, what else could I be concentrating on while the rest of the world, either catches up, or figures out what really happen.
listen i not trying to talk to you like you don't know what it is trust me
but i just making reference to your statement above it may not affect you
personally, are your/our people but it does have affect because to your/our surroundings like because of 9/11 more or less you have to take off your shoes at the airport or your access to certain things are limited

you say how does it affect you, yes i agree totally it may never affect your/somebody's life directly
you just have to understand your surroundings and know what's at stake
and what the potential is

What I am searching for is a path for our peeps to reach a state of joy, and happiness, and a sense of pleasure of the real things, not the illusions.

that's the whole point some don't see the illusions they deem these events as the "real" thing just because i see the illusion
don't you ever feel that i'm not in a state of joy and happiness because and when the state changes you have you ups and downs
but i remain grateful regardless of the polar state of my being
i would contend that seeing through these illusions could create a path of joy for our peeps real joy inner joy not specious material induced joy

you now the events that were mentioned above all involved killing, when you kill you get peoples attention and then you get questions now you say it's a mystery so you discover the mystery no it doesn't change anything but at least you can free your
soul and conscience of the why

i see that as a road to joy!

i asked

What is the new direction for our people, on the Real?

bro JAMESFRMPHILLY the same question and he should start a thread
i would love to for him to have the honor of starting such a thread
this "new direction" thread is crying to be started i see

with you and James leading the way

yes i could start it but i would want give way to someone like James
who's seen both sides of the coin the civil rights first hand and now Obama
and would have a great perspective on where we were and where we are

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back