Black People : Props To Momar Khadafi !!

Gold play an important role in the foreign reserves and the strengt of a currency, the dollar and the euro in this case.

Since 1971, U.S. citizens have been able to utilize Federal Reserve notes as the only form of money, and for the first time had no currency with any gold or silver backing.
This is where you get the saying that U.S. dollars are backed by the “full faith and credit” of the U.S. government. In other words, Nixon implied "take our paper dollars or don’t".
The U.S. at this time was a world super power having been victorious in WWII and there really wasn’t much anyone could do about the decision by the U.S. government to abandon metal backing.
What does a dollar or Federal Reserve note represent now that gold and silver no longer back any of the currency printed in the U.S.?
A dollar bill used to say,
This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private, and is redeemable in lawful money at the United States Treasury or at any Federal Reserve Bank.​
Look at a dollar bill today. It simply says:
This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.​
In other words, you can’t redeem it for “lawful money.
Guess what folks? A dollar bill is not lawful money, but rather “legal tender.”

http://seekingalpha.com/article/145722-what-really-backs-the-u-s-dollar

Since 1971, U.S. citizens have been able to utilize Federal Reserve notes as the only form of money, and for the first time had no currency with any gold or silver backing.
This is where you get the saying that U.S. dollars are backed by the “full faith and credit” of the U.S. government. In other words, Nixon implied "take our paper dollars or don’t".
The U.S. at this time was a world super power having been victorious in WWII and there really wasn’t much anyone could do about the decision by the U.S. government to abandon metal backing.
What does a dollar or Federal Reserve note represent now that gold and silver no longer back any of the currency printed in the U.S.?
A dollar bill used to say,
This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private, and is redeemable in lawful money at the United States Treasury or at any Federal Reserve Bank.​
Look at a dollar bill today. It simply says:
This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.​
In other words, you can’t redeem it for “lawful money.
Guess what folks? A dollar bill is not lawful money, but rather “legal tender.”

http://seekingalpha.com/article/145722-what-really-backs-the-u-s-dollar

Now when people fully understand this reality alone, one will also understand the danger that Momar Khadafi was presenting in aliening himself with Afrakan countries to set up a Central Bank that would have currency that was backed by the very things that no European money is backed by!! It equally would have impacted the currency of other nations to know that their funds in Afrakan banks was backed and protected by natural resources like gold, platinum, uranium, silver and all else. They would have had REAL MONEY instead of this worthless @ss paper that we're calling money to spend. Our minds simply need to move outside of the plantation that we're on...the picture is bigger than the one we've been given and this plantation is not the whole world even though we've allowed the MINORITY of the world's population to convince us so.

I want to first of all speak about us as a people. I think that it's very important that we, all of us, understand that we are in a state of war with the white world!! This is very crucial to know. Is it all white people?? From my research the answer is no. One of the most interesting things that stood out in the work of Chancellor Williams entitled: Destruction of Black Civilization is that, we have always had a set of white people who have fought on our side..and when and if we lost the war, they went where ever we went. I know that's a mind blower for a lot of us but I'm giving to you as it is.

A lot of us may not have any real knowledge of why Momar Khadafi was killed and this is very important...because what I'm about to lay on you means that we have to move beyond any information coming from the white or American media. No longer can we just sit back and rely on ANYTHING that this government says is going on. Like a magician, they operate by keeping us distracted in one direction while they are really doing something else somewhere else. My understanding of this is the reason that I KNOW IN MY HEART that the kid that they have for the bombings didn't do it...but let me explain how well they play their game and of how "what we don't know" matters so much.

When the 911 thing went down, the whole issue and person that they were looking for was Osama Bin Ladin, even though he was trained by this government and had a long affiliation with the Bush family. So the question then became, "Why did they kill Momar Khadafi" since he had NOTHING TO DO WITH 911"? This government through their propaganda machine gave us all kinds of reasons as to why he was killed...but none of that was the truth. We...speaking of the masses and particularly our people because of our lack of information as it relates to AFRAKA, was played like a second fiddle.

In the videos I have entitled: Hidden colors, it turns out as the scholars have conveyed, that MOMAR KHADAFI had hooked up with the Afrakan nations and were about to release currency and a central bank that was being backed by natural resources. The American, Canadian and European currency isn't backed by anything but promises because they essentially have no natural resources...meaning that their money isn't worth ish in reality. The emergence of a currency from AFRAKA backed by natural resources would have killed the entire currency system of white people world wide!...and it was for this reason that Momar Khadafi had to be killed. Had he not been killed, Afraka as a nation would have been ruling the world wide economic system simply because their currency would have been backed by natural resources which no other nation had to offer or could do. This would have facilitated our rise as a people and they could not allow that either.

To Bro Clyde and Corvo...give me a few weeks to upgrade my system so I can begin replicating these videos and I'll get back with you.

No disrespect intended but ain't this kinda old news after the fact which should have been addressed while ish was going down?

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/will-you-vote-for-barack-obama.49915/page-19#post-725880

So what are those who chose to be silent gonna do now long after the damage has been done?

Now when people fully understand this reality alone, one will also understand the danger that Momar Khadafi was presenting in aliening himself with Afrakan countries to set up a Central Bank that would have currency that was backed by the very things that no European money is backed by!! It equally would have impacted the currency of other nations to know that their funds in Afrakan banks was backed and protected by natural resources like gold, platinum, uranium, silver and all else. They would have had REAL MONEY instead of this worthless @ss paper that we're calling money to spend. Our minds simply need to move outside of the plantation that we're on...the picture is bigger than the one we've been given and this plantation is not the whole world even though we've allowed the MINORITY of the world's population to convince us so.

All that gold stockpiled by the U.S, Germany and other powerful world economies is there for a reason. It has a market value. It is there as a way to add confidence in the currency and the economy. But that is not the only thing in place that adds confidence in the economy and in the currency. It is these assets, plus the gold reserves and foreign reserves, that makes an economy strong. And that was not going to collapse.

I replied to you about this, points 2 and 3. I wait for your answer.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back