Black Spirituality Religion : Prophesies of GOD

Deut:28:37: And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

1Kgs:9:7: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:

blackface_nocap.jpg

Deut:28:59: Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

normal_photo_no_335.jpg
http://www.avert.org/photo_library/images/normal_photo_no_335.jpg

africamap.jpg
http://www.project-empathy.org/i/africamap.jpg

0012_aids_450x338.jpg
http://blog.ted.com/images/0012_aids_450x338.jpg

Deut:28:2: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.

Deut:28:15: But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Peace and Love.

Can we change this…………?

YES.

Isa:44:22: I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Isa:55:11: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Jer:4:1: If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove.

Jer:24:7: And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

Mal:3:7: Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

There is a bloodline on this earth that has a relationship with a Being that determines all things. The relationship is real LOVE, real love is based on love and hate, caring and rejection.

GOD has been the same all the time, it is us that changed and got board with having absolute control over life because it removed mystery, curiosity, adventure and suffering.

Would we really want a reality where we did not have to struggle for nothing?

Think about it.

Peace and Love.

Genesis 15:8, & 14&16
And he said, God, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?
" and they shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and they shall serve them 400 years." vs 13 [WIKIPEDIA]1608[/WIKIPEDIA] Notice how the first Germans at Jamestown tie into the decendants of Noah: [WIKIPEDIA]German_American [/WIKIPEDIA] +400 years later= 2008
And also that nation whom they shall serve I will judge: and afterward they shall come out with great substance(faith).
But in the forth generation they shall come here again; for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. One generation=120 years (Genesis6:3) x4=480years
1528+480=2008. 1528: Cortes sails for Spain after completeing his (bloodmixing) misson in Mexico. [WIKIPEDIA]Hern%C3%A1n_Cort%C3%A9s [/WIKIPEDIA] Then, notice the 4th [WIKIPEDIA]Sweating_sickness[/WIKIPEDIA]outbreak. then tie that in with the Holy Roman Empires agreement with the Duke of Guelders: [WIKIPEDIA]1608[/WIKIPEDIA] Dont forget to look at the coat of arms for [WIKIPEDIA]Guelders[/WIKIPEDIA]

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back