Black Spirituality Religion : Prophesies of GOD

Minister of GOD

Keita said:
Could this possibly have applied to anyone else? In other words, is it extremely possible that this has already happened to some other people in another cycle that you are now attempting to apply to us?. In either case, since history repeats itself and men have been prophesizing for thousands of years, you have the right to come up with your own and apply it to how you see fit...after all, everyone else does it, why not you?

In fact, the deeper into the past that you study, the further into the future you can see....and as such, you can make good prophesies based upon the cycle that you recognize as repeating itself or about to repeat itself. While you're making these prophesies don't forget the important one..."As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end"....and we all know there were no white people around...so rest your spirit and let the cycles do their natural job.
Could this possibly have applied to anyone else? In other words, is it extremely possible that this has already happened to some other people in another cycle that you are now attempting to apply to us?.
I will give you the opportunity to name that race or other people that suffer slavery as described in the Old Testimony.

everyone else does it, why not you?
But everyone else doesn’t fit because the true children of Israel would be today a confused, lost and people who can’t actually claim a country and today we would be scattered in the earth not by our own will serving and building the very people that stole us from a country.

so rest your spirit and let the cycles do their natural job.
The problem is if we don’t educate one another many, many of us will fall with the white man. As followers of the Supreme Being it becomes our duty to attempt salvation of our race and even others if you accept being a Minister of GOD.

Peace and Love.

against my shepherd

Zech:13:6: And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.
7: Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
8: And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9: And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

jesus_p62.jpg

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships

Deu : 28:
64: And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
65: And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
66: And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
67: In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
68: And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other

diaspora.jpg

and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known
jesus2.jpg

Maitreya2.jpg

krishna_arjuna_2.jpg

Gems_of_The_Apostles.jpg

even wood and stone.
carved%20wood%20crucifix%202.jpg

65: And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
66: And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
67: In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
lynch_4.jpg

http://www.liu.edu/cwis/cwp/library/african/2000/lynching.htm

lynchings.gif

persp18_01.jpg

gang%20in%20haiti2.jpg

rachel_riley_mother_of_murder_victim_mar.jpg

0692812059_gang_violence-761221.jpg

arms.gif

68: And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.
slavesondeck.jpg

P4211909.jpg

dg_065934.jpg

slave-ship-2.jpg

Peace and Love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back