Black People : Prophecies and Predictions

Just one thing before I take a [brief] break-

Exactly what you mentioned in your opening thread here Bro. MetaSaience, is a good way to describe my Long-Term goal. Getting into Mathematics & Sciences is going to come in handy someway, somehow. We just have to get deeper into it.

Also, I was always (since 2005) against Cell Phone use. However, my thing was not that they served as Tracking Devices, but they also send millions of Microwaves into your brain, in other words "frying the brain(s)." Good Stuff Bro!

KM

The time is NOW for us to involved ourselves in Mathematics, and the teacher has appeared> Now it is time for the students to line up and enter the classrooms (mind-set) of Dr/Prof. Gabriel Oyibo, another Life saver for Blacks/Afrikans, Once Divine people I call us.

GOD ALMIGHTY'S GRAND UNIFIED THEOREM (GAGUT), DISCOVERED AT THE OFAPPIT INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (OITECH), CONSTITUTES THE LONG AWAITED, THE LONG SOUGHT, THE HOLIEST OF HOLY GRAILS OF MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS.

http://www.geocities.com/igala1/

Mathematics and Statistics Books

https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=23_49&osCsid=e35cb0a842472abf193df4538e66a8c7

http://www.knowingafrica.com/research.html

GAGUT

GAGUT 1

A LETTER TO GABRIEL OYIBO

GAGUT FOUNDER GABRIEL OYIBO TO BE HONORED IN A FILM

NIGERIAN SCIENTIST GABRIEL OYIBO AND GAGUT:

AFRICAN JOURNAL ONLINE (MORE THE 215 JOURNAL)
Welcome to African Journals Online (AJOL) providing access
to African published research. The objective of AJOL is to provide a window to the research
published within the continent, and give greater visibility to the participating journals, and to
the research they convey.

MATHEMATICS IN AFRICA

SCIENCE IN AFRICA

AFRICAN TECHNOLOGY FORUM

RESEARCH ICT AFRICA

DONATING COMPUTERS IN AFRICA AND ELSEWHERE

AFRICA INTERNET

CONTEMPORARY AFRICAN DATABASE

EMEAGWALI THE FATHER OF THE INTERNET

USA AFRICA ACADEMIC RESEARCH LINKS

AFRICA RESEARCH PROGRAM (HARVARD)

AFRICA RESOURCES

WEST AFRICAN REVIEW

WEST AFRICAN RESEARCH CENTER

AFRICA STUDY RESEARCH CENTER

AFRICAN RESOURCES ONLINE BIOGRAPHIC LISTING

AFRICAN JOURNAL OF CULTURE

HOW WIRED IS AFRICA?

AFRICAN RESEARCH LINKS ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY

AFRICAN INTERNET CONNECTIVITY INFRASTRUCTURE

AFRICAN LIBRARIES

PUBIC ADMINISTRATION AND GOVERNANCE LINKS

AFRICAN RESEARCH CENTRAL

INVENTING A BETTER WORLD (PDF)

ZAMBIA ECLIPSE IN 2001

LE RESEU REFER (FRENCH)

KNOWLEDGE FOR DEVELOPMENT

SOULBEAT AFRICA

COMMUNICATIONS INITIATIVES

INSTITUTE DU SAHEL

WGBH NETWORK FORUM ON AFRICA

AGENCE UNUVERSITAIRE DE LA FRANCOPHONIE

AFRICA TELECOM RESOURCES

AFRICA :UNESCO HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL HERITAGE REPORT

CENTRE D'ETUDE DES D'AFRIQUE NOIRE

AFRICAN MEDICAL AND RESEARCH FOUNDATION

THE FLYING DOCTORS SOCIETY

AFRICA NETWORKING INITIATIVE

ENVIRONMENT IN AFRICA

AFRICAN RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=gabriel+oyibo&form=QBRE&go.x=19&go.y=8

Africa, African ,knowing africa
A LETTER TO GABRIEL OYIBO GAGUT FOUNDER GABRIEL OYIBO TO BE HONORED IN A FILM NIGERIAN SCIENTIST GABRIEL OYIBO AND GAGUT : AFRICAN JOURNAL ONLINE (MORE THE 215 JOURNAL)

www.knowingafrica.com/research.html
· Cached page
Service Gallery
Gabriel Oyibo, nominee for 2002 Nobel prize in Physics and Developer of The Grand Unified Theorum, commonly referred to as The Theory ...

www.dadeschools.net/district1/Galleries/Gallery2002/Oct02/index.htm
· Cached page
The Tide Online
Oyibo wins Africa International Prize for science, technology • Wednesday, Oct 4, 2006: Nigerian scientist, Prof. Gabriel Oyibo, has been named the recipient of the maiden edition of the Africa ...

www.thetidenews.com/article.aspx?qrDate=10/04/2006&qrTitle=Oyibo wins Africa Interna...
Imhotep and Oyibo
GRAND UNIFIED THEOREM. By GABRIEL A. OYIBO. ISBN: 1-59033-259-8. THE WORLD'S NUMBER ONE IN MATH "DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH" FORMULATION OF UNIFIED FIELD THEORY

www.thirdeyeasia.org/books_for_this_month.htm
· Cached page
Our Time Press
In January 1999, Our Time Press ran a three-month series on Nigerian-born mathematician Gabriel Oyibo and his Unified Field Theory. Professor Oyibo credits the series with bringing him to public ...

ourtimepress.com/NewsDescribe.asp?NewsID=157&News_Type=Glob
· Cached page
Mathematics and Statistics Books
Authors / Editors : Oyibo, Gabriel (OFAPPIT Institute of Technology, Department of Mathematics) Pub. Date: 2002 Binding: Hardcover $103.50 : Advances in Mathematics Research, Volume 2

https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=23_49&osCsid=e35cb0a842472abf193df4...
· Cached page
Senate Committee on Habitat
Hon. Gabriel Oyibo DEPUTY CHAIRMAN ... Hon. Patricia Akwashiku Hon. Makanjuola G. Peter Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Hon. Charles Ugwu

www.nassnig.org/House/Committees/Habitat.htm
· Cached page

I give thanks for all of you. Goddess thank you for posting this information. When I heard about Bro. Oyibo and the GAGUT theroy it was then I knew these times are ours for the taking. The Sons of Daugthers of KMT are rising up. The more we reach for higher levels of consciousness or knowledge, thru Mathematics and Science, the more we can repair what was done to our people.

And we will restore the psychic link between our people, the animals, the planet and the Universe.

When I created the following image 2 years ago, I was re-created something I saw in a vision.

spirit-eye.gif

Thru a series of conversations I had with Black people just like my Brothas and Sistahs here at Destee, I found this image to be scared geometry.

Honestly family, this image disturbed me. I am constantly haunted by images like this all the time. This was the one time I decided to create one. I was told I should use the image for my mediations and ask my Ancestors what it meant.

Mathematics is very powerful. Pro. Oyibo has a profound ability with mathematics, but I think we all do. Take myself for example. My Father forced Math into my brain at an early age, so I'm no Pro. Oyibo ( I am replacing the name Einstein because this Brotha is our Einstein!)..but I might still have a mathematically conscious brain that uses images or sound to calculate reality.

The more conscious we become of our mathematical abilities, the more these abilities are used in how we interact with our reality. So for me it's art or music, for another person it might be poetry or writing.

I've had some extraordinary experiences mediating on this image. Some people said it was unlocking knowledge within my DNA. Others have used this image with very strange results too. I had a dream about the "source" of ALL. Which would be God for some of us, the Universe or spirit. I saw the source as a being with millions of arms like branches, and each branch led to millions of other branches, and those branches had Universes on them like fruit. The Universes themselves were also filled with these branch-like creatures.

Finally the dream revealed to me that, this is what we are. Like trees wrapped up in Human bodies. Or nerves extending from the brain running down the spine and all over the body. All of these nerves connect right back to source. I mean, I wish I could really show it, its actually too extraordinary to describe. But this image unlocked that vision. Along with that, it was helped me to understand why African people are so spiritual in the first place. It's like we were designed to be the bridge between dimensions. One physical, one etherical. If the source is indeed this magnificent being that is linked to every living thing as a point of reference and feeling. Then the most feeling people, the most highly charged people, the people who can summon the most force- are in fact the most inked to the source.

I predict that more Artists will see visions, and will use the Internet to transfer their knowledge and wake our people up. There is so much work to be done.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back