Black People : Prophecies and Predictions

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Greetings Destee Family!

As we all know, we are living very critical moments in time. If there is not a thread like this on Destee already, I hope many of you will be able to offer your insight into how you see our world changing, and what we can do right now about those changes.

I already know many of you are seeing the future, in dreams, in visions, even sparked by day to day conversations. Do not withhold information because of what you think others might think of you. The internet especially is not the place for that.

Black people have always been the most psychic people on the planet, regardless if we wish to admit it or not. Did you know that hundred of Black people in New York City saw 9-11 months and even years before it actually did? I was one of them. It’s not our jobs to withhold information because we fear judgment. Hell, you can be judged for eating the wrong way, or wearing the wrong color socks with your shoes.

Not everything we see happening will happen. There are things I've seen that will never happen, because the time for them to happen has already passed. Still, we must remain comforted by the fact that we do have the ability to see the future.

You will notice there are many films and shows on television about Psychic people, cops, etc., this is because the intuitive facilities of most Humans are elevating. The consciousness of many of us is about the take a giant leap.

I was moved recently to write this post, because I know for sure the Earth is going to be doing a great deal of transforming. Just recently I felt a disturbance in a dream. This dream was speaking about hurricanes, great floods and a mass exodus of people moving from the north, or away from the coastal lines.

Many of you have already noticed that the planet is getting hotter. This is nothing to be enjoying. If these patterns continue all that I've been seeing will indeed happen.

Earth is much more intelligent that Scientists would have us believe. The Earth can use any biological organism as her eyes and ears, like rovers. The Earth knows exactly who and where to target in order to end the problem.

All Metropolises will be targeted eventually. Either by some form of terrorism or by the Earth itself.

OK- I always try to focus on the solutions to these problems right? The problem is too many people are investing time and energy into metropolises.These cities are basically draining the life force out of the planet and have become a toxic camp for energies that pollute the planet, or even our minds.

bigflood2.jpg

Eventually, we will have to move closer and closer to living a natural Earth lifestyle. Does that mean you'll have to give up your SUV. Well, if your SUV produces emissions or waste the Earth can use, then fine. There's nothing wrong with your SUV, as long as it's conducive with the planet.

Our minds will have to be shifted for designing for the Earth and not for Mankind. If we designed for the Earth, then Cars would work just like our bodies do. We produce waste, but it is conducive with the planet. We'll have to learn how to think in these terms.

In order to survive this reconstruction the planet will be going thru, we would need to change our current living situations are well. Fortunately there are companies and designers who already one step ahead of this idea. But it's nothing we shouldn't already know. Our homes should be made conducive with the planet also. Dome technology or just less flat surfaces and more curves would make a home that can survive just about any natural disaster this world has to over. Ironically, as Men we always admired the curves of our Sistahs, not realizing Mother Earth herself is giving us a hint about what kind of structures survive her onslaught.

dome-breit.jpg

(See: www.dometec.com www.monolithic.com)

The way we use and conduct energy will have to change as well. Solar energy works. Windmill energy works. There are units available as we speak that can be used to power our homes. If we wait around for our government to implement these ideas, we will not survive. However homeowners should know about the tax writeoff you get for having a solar system put in. Even now, we can use ethanol or bio-diesel for our automobiles. We don't have to wait around for the Government.

Solar%20Panels.gif

running_on_alcohol.tripod.com/id24.html

Unfortunately many of us will have to pass over in order to many of these changes to come to pass. I've always said how important it is for us to belong, to have likeminded friends and family near by, and to form survival groups or tribes in case of these natural or Manmade disasters. Kanye said, George Bush doesn't care about Black people. But do we as Black people care about Black people? How many Black people that are strangers do we really care about? Now imagine that your life depended on these people. Are we raising a caring loving nation?

Or are we using our information to further the divide between Black folks? I don't care what religion you are, what you believe in, what kind of diet or attitude you have...this Brotha here will break your door down if I have to get you out- to survive a natural disaster. Now let's look at photos of New Orleans and ask this question, before the Government, Oprah or David Banner was there to help...who was around? Other black people.

floodino2.jpg

Let us use the energy we have now to find our family, be a family, love our family, raise a family. The Earth is a house for families...all others will be evicted.

WHAT KIND OF FUTURES DO YOU SEE?

What will happen to the World Wide Web? Now that these networks have become a "2nd brain" and social networking system for most people, will this technology change in the future? Of course it will. But the Internet is made up of communicating mother boards, workstations and servers, which all need a power source.

Thankfully, some servers actually run on solar power already. There are some that are totally wireless and are secured and built in such a way that makes them virtually indestructible.

I17dwaysolar.JPG

However that is still less than 5% of the Internet. Most of the net is comprised of very perishable systems that mirror one another.

Hint hint: The net can work the same way with signals as it does with wires.

The way people telecommunicate has already changed. Most of us don't have land lines anymore. Just cell phones or VOIP phones. We have to wonder how effective these devices would be in case of a natural disaster. Cell phones need a power source too. No battery power, no cell phone. The movie "The Day After Tomorrow" made a very good point. Pay phones would work even in flood waters because the lines run underground. Pay phones are becoming less and less available because of cell phones.

It's interesting how quickly we are becoming a nation of Cyborgs. Actually mentally and physically fused into the machines we use. Like people who walk around with bluetooth earpieces still on, even when they're not talking to anyone. What's the point?

bluetooth-headset-3-757709.jpg

If anyone would do just a little research on bluetooth technology they wouldn't do that. Not to mention cell phones are in themselves tracking devices. The Government can find just about anyone by homing in on their cell phone signal. I still laugh at people who think that turning a device "off" is actually turning it off. The only way to really turn off a portable device is to take out the battery. And even then most devices store at least 2-3 hours of remote data retrieval power.

1147212204p053_2b.jpg

So what is the most "earth friendly" way to tele-communicate. I would say telepathy, but most of us aren't there yet. There are solar powered cell phone batteries. I'm sure they are priced very high. But again, if you have a home solar unit, you can charge your cell phone as normal. There are other options but these options would require more time and more investment. I would say every neighborhood should have a few satellite phones in case of emergencies. Also know where all your land lines are too.

Overall, when it comes to communication in the case of an emergency- we are basically reaching out for help or to make sure our friends and family are OK. We should all take inventory of the places where we live. Do you live in an Apartment building, or House, subdivision? Why not create a community? When you have apartment vacancies open up, let your likeminded friends know about it. How about your friends here at Destee? The same communities we have online can be offline as well. We can create these communities of higher consciousness if we really wanted too. Create your own tribe. Detail what your tribe is about and attract those people to the area where you live, or close enough to make it a community. This is how security is achieved. This is nation building at its best.

2003%20BCT%20Parade%20Pax%202.JPG

Our survival will depend on our ability to build strong nations. Hasn't it always been that way?

Deep thought provoking insights!

I often wonder what I would do in a national disaster or how will I manage. This is something that replays in my mind quite often. I have been slowly eliminating certain things from my children for years. Trying to show them the difference between what is necessary to survive and what isn't. I've also been teaching them how to save money by repairing and fixing things themselves. Using the very hands and mind they have been bless with.

I really loved your idea about gathering likeminded people in one community, Building stronger reliable communication channels, and planning for emergencies in our community. Many of us don't realize just how much we really need each other.

There is this dream I have from time to time. It's horrifying and tragic. It often shakes me right out of my sleep because it's so terrible. Prophetic, psychic, already happening somewhere? I have no idea.

There was a terrible flood. Fires broke out and building collasped. People were scattered all over the streets. Scared, hungry, lost, and unsure of what to do. The crowd of people increase rapidly. Then the soldiers came. Promising to deliver people to safe places. Hordes and Hordes of people in long lines, following the direction of these soldiers. Some on horses. Some on foot. All of them armed with weapons to keep the people in-line. What the people didn't know was, the soldiers was marching them right into a trap. Marching them in the direction where hundreds of other soldiers was. When the two groups of soldiers met up, they started shooting and killing all the people in the crowds. People screaming and running everywhere, but trapped in the middle. Blood and bodies all over the place. This is the point where I make my exit from the dream. A very short exit I may add, because as soon as I close my eyes to go back to sleep, the dream continues. Forcing me to think of ways out and means for suvival, while trying to locate all my family members.

The spirit is determined to live. So I'm running around with my heart pounding in a state of fear. Determined to survive by any means necessary with the weight of finding and protecting my family on my hands. Whew! on nights of this recurring dream, sleep don't come easy.

Thats why this post has hit a cord in my heart and mind. And why community and respect towards all is very important to me. While I am not totally independant of the government systems. I am but one. But in a community of likeminds, seeking and rebuilding a structure that works in the best interest of the planet, I can see all the suggestions you made come to play out.

I once thought long and hard about global warming. Asking within, is it the cause of mans ignorance? The answer that came to me was, yes and no!
Self told me that it is the natural cycle of the planet. Just like a women has her cycle every month, so does the earth every certain amount of years. It said, due to the destruction of the trees and the rain forest, this cycle has been induced to perform earlier. Either way the question in the back of my mind still prevails. What am I going to do when mans technology fails and support is limited? How will I survive natures natural cleansing cycle? The only thing I can hope for is death before then. But that doesn't leave much hope of survival for my children to come.

Thank you for posting this thread. It is definately something we need to be considering, if we haven't consider it yet.

Thank you PurpleMoons for your message. I am absolutely certain that many of us have seen your visions. I was trying not to open up that can of worms, because I am unsure about the solution to it. I've seen your dreams too.

There are already rumors circulating about American Concentration Camps that are being prepared for the event of, natural disasters or terrorism. The fear is, the Government will use these events as a cloak, in order to kill hundreds of even thousands of people of color.

The same happened during Katrina. Cops and military were killing Blacks in cold blood.

This is why our Ancestors moved me to start this thread in the first place. Perhaps it is already happening, but what do we do? So many of us have protested, and are asking Black people why don't we just repatriate, or hell- just move out of America. Many of us aren't in the financial, or psychological position to do so. You have to be in it to win it right? Why leave America when so much of our blood has been spilled here? How can we make a case against American Racism and White Supremacy if we aren't in America? We have to stay here to collect right?

It's true this could all be paranoia and fears playing out thru our sub-conscious. But let's focus our eyes on Iraq, and let's wonder to ourselves how long will it be before spiritual vengeance is played out right here on American soil. This ship is sinking, so far we are the only ones holding it up.

As far as global warming goes. Mankind does contribute to the heating up of the planet due to overuse of fossil fuels. What many aren't saying is that the Sun flares are burning thru the Ozone as well. Now why would the Sun, the very being that gives us life be trying to destroy us? Maybe its not Black people the Sun is trying to destroy. We come from the only continent on Earth that gets the most solar energy, enough so that by itself it could power the world. So if anyone could survive until the Ozone layer heals itself, we can. That's something for many of us to think about.

I hope that our Ancestors start showing up in our dreams and in our daily mediations to help guide us to places of safety around the world, or here in America.

Let us use the power of Internet now, the re-connect with our Global African family. There are places some of us would enjoy living. Not just Africa, let's look at South America, the Caribbean or any nation where people of color can control their destiny. It might seem like a small list, but we have the power to create the freedoms we want to have wherever we go.

What do we need to survive?

Clean drinking water. Food. Shelter: Healthy space for sleeping/living/ defecation.

Clothing. Medication or herbs for the sick. Leaders, Organizers, Warriors: People around us who genuinely care about our well-being.

Overall - To survive we need survivors. People who can handle traumatic situations very well.

For the next 10-15 years we will be witnessing a great deal of flooding, earthquakes and powerful tornadoes right here in America. The landscaping of America has already begun. There are millions of our people who live in New York, Florida and California. All 3 of these places will see a great deal of landscaping taking place.

The Atlantic Ocean will produce more death and history in the coming years.

Keep in mind also that the Government still has a weather modification program in place called HARRP. Sources are unsure if they can in fact "create" a hurricane, but they can surely control one.

This is done by heating up the waters a hurricane or tropical storm feeds on. Most hurricanes form off the coast Africa, the southern Atlantic Ocean. If you have the technology to heat up the ocean, you can guide a Hurricane. For this reason, many of us believe Katrina was manmade, or at least man-guided.

At first it seemed to be targeting oil rigs. Why not take out some oil rigs first before a random genocide right? While Katrina seemed to miss a few oil rigs, the oil prices went up anyway. Seems odd doesn't it.

‘It’s as if the entire Gulf Coast were obliterated by the worst kind of weapon you can imagine." -- President Bush.

Electro magnetic wave technology is real, and it is in the hands of people who believe in ethnic cleansing and population control. The Hurricanes before Katrina were just practice. There was even one Hurricane that hovered close to south Carolina for days. And no one saw that as abnormal. It stood there, like a soldier waiting for commands.

All of these predictions don't have to be so grim, but they are. Unfortunately we have been investing allot of energy into a system that must be destroyed, in order for us to be truly free. But this destruction, will not take place without our people being prepared.

Obviously we have survived the falling of empires before. These are the times for us to concentrate our energy on things that really matter in life. Family is one of them. Love is one of them. Your spirituality is one of them. We must remember that this world is a dream anyway. It was created so we can exchange energy and information. So we can remember who we are, so we can create ourselves, and free our minds from conditions created for us by negative spirits.

Have you been living this life as if it were a dream? Or have you truly believed in this reality as being “real.” As Africans were had an intimate relationship with death and the spirit world. This knowledge is as important as food and drinking water. We drummed, we danced, we created culture as a form of communication with our Ancestors, and those who stay at our side even after their passing over.

These are not the times to fear death. Death is everywhere. Life is everywhere too. When we live in the moment, live with purpose, and live within the dream- we generate the energy we need to change the world around us.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back