Black Spirituality Religion : Proper Interpretation Is The Key To Wisdom...

Aqil,

Jesus did say those things in the authorized version of the bible.

Mat 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Mar 7:23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Mar 7:20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

Mar 7:21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

Mar 7:22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

Mar 7:23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

and it is repeated in several books of the bible.....

You must have never read the books of the authorised version for you to think that it was not in there.

First of all, I am not the author of the article. Secondly, the author is referring to the following words ascribed to Jesus:

"The real thing is not what comes in, the real thing is to remember that you have to transform it..."

Bagwan Shree Rajneesh comments:

"What goes in you cannot defile you because whatsoever goes in, goes in the body. Nothing can go into YOU, your purity is absolute. But whatsoever comes out of you carries your quality, the fragrance of your being - that shows something. If anger comes out of you, that shows that inside you are ill; if hatred comes out of you, that shows that inside you are not whole; if love, compassion and light comes out of you, that shows that wholeness has been achieved..."

Aqil,

Okay, my bad. It was the author of the piece, not you, who is ignorant of the topic which he wrote about [Jesus].

From Aqil:::
Secondly, the author is referring to the following words ascribed to Jesus:

"The real thing is not what comes in, the real thing is to remember that you have to transform it..."

So the author of the article did not understand when Jesus says: If a man forces you to go one mile, go two? What about when Jesus says: if a man asks for your coat, give him your long garment also?

Would that kinda of be taking someone's evil [i.e. the evil of forcing me to go one mile] and transforming it into something good which showed my love [going two miles]?

So the author did not know what was in the Bible, or he did not understand what he read in the bible. But somehow thinks he is a teacher of the great truths of Jesus?

LOL!!! Your author is just like any new college student who runs around arguing about this or that thing they learned in class, thinking they alone know something more than everybody else!

New born christians make the same mistakes as your author.

No biggie. Just funny when they do that.

CrunchyStuff said:
Aqil,

Okay, my bad. It was the author of the piece, not you, who is ignorant of the topic which he wrote about [Jesus].
I disagree with your biased opinion of the author.

CrunchyStuff said:
From Aqil:
Secondly, the author is referring to the following words ascribed to Jesus:

So the author of the article did not understand when Jesus says: If a man forces you to go one mile, go two? What about when Jesus says: if a man asks for your coat, give him your long garment also?
I suggest that you contact the author for answers to your queries...

CrunchyStuff said:
Would that kinda of be taking someone's evil [i.e., the evil of forcing me to go one mile] and transforming it into something good which showed my love [going two miles?]
See above...

CrunchyStuff said:
So the author did not know what was in the Bible, or he did not understand what he read in the Bible. But somehow thinks he is a teacher of the great truths of Jesus?
I can't speak for the author, Crunchy...

CrunchyStuff said:
LOL!!! Your author is just like any new college student who runs around arguing about this or that thing they learned in class, thinking they alone know something more than everybody else!
Your farcical opinion is chimerical at best...

CrunchyStuff said:
Newborn Christians make the same mistakes as your author. No biggie. Just funny when they do that.
In your opinion the author made a mistake. In my opinion his enlightening interpretation is a revelation...

Aqil,

How do you know that I am biased against the author? All you have is my words here?

Of course all I have are the author's words here. And since apparently I could not judge from his words whether he is ignorant.

Logically, you can not judge from my words, whether I am biased.

Using Aqil logic that is.

Alright, kiddo. We will just leave it on alone. It is the author's opinion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back