Black Hebrew Israelites : proofs against the black hebrew claim...

"Now the passage about being 'white and ruddy' again, does NOT refer to Solomon. After the first few chapters, the song and story shifts. The marriage has occurred. The Virgin and her lover Solomon has came together. Starting with verse 5, there is a shift in this story. Now Solomon writes about the anguish of the virgin because, soon, the king, Solomon will die. Solomon now become the priest/prophet that his is. Solomon is a king but he is also a prophet and now he is writing as an older man and begins to prophesize about the coming of JESUS CHRIST. So he writes that the virgins sees him as the BELOVED Jedidiah. However, Solomon tells the virgins, that there will be a greater BELOVED that will come! He then equates this GREATER BELOVED to the TEMPLE OF GOD. And he writes that he is 'WHITE AND RUDDY', and the word 'white' is italicized and translated as meaning SPRIITUALLY PURE!"

You are reading into the text many things that aren't there as a supposed biologist whom I don't take as an authority either way. I'm a Biblical maximilast and do not believe a lot of modern science in many fields. I don't twist the clear meanings of scripture and historical traditions to suit an unprecedented claim that the ancient Hebrews were black. I don't believe they were white (blond haired, blue eyed, pale skin) either but were of varying levels in between.

We all learn our knowledge from our intuition, rationale and physical experience (1st hand knowledge) and trusted authorities (2nd hand knowledge).

You've posted a lot of gibberish here your reasons for believing that Moses was light complexioned and the aforementioned about Solomon's color and made it seem you were correcting me in things that I either never said and other things that we actually agree on but you posted them as if they were differences.

My basic premise is that black people (Black Africans, Black Americans etc.) are not Israelites nor were they, but that the Israelites had various physical characteristics, which you agree with but I don't believe they were black or white (Sub Saharan Africans or North Western Europeans but were various shades in between (color, hair texture and features). Black People are Kushite Nubians and that is what all of the evidence leads to as I already mentioned previously.

By itself, it's not a bad thing to be from Nubian Kush, it's nothing to be ashamed of or steal other peoples lineage due to but something to be thankful for.

I don't even believe the modern Israelites are the chosen people due to their repeated breaking of the covenant with Yahweh. Nubian Kush is an up and coming nation whereas the modern Jews are on their way out.

You should study Nubian history and see it's a good thing and stop stealing other tribes histories.

The bottom line is I really on the Bible, Quran, Hadith and relics from ancient nations and knowledge of ancient history and you go by modern scientists and geneticists which I don't. It's largely a debate, with you, about who is worthy to be considered reliable 2nd hand authorities versus who aren't.

"You are completely confused. Black people did not ONLY descend from Ham son of Noah, however, they descended from NOAH!!! The descendants of Ham did not become black while their other two brothers were another color, that is crazy thinking and absolutely not supported by genetics about all human origins!"

I never said that at all. Both black and white and many others in between came from first, Adam and Eve, and then through the 3 sons of Noah, Japheth (Indo China), Ham (Berbers, Copts and Nubians, the first of which was white (not as white as the europeans but appeared like middle easterners, the second of which were bronze with black hair as depicted in their paintings and sculptures and heiroglyphs) and the third of which were black (Kushite Nubians). I in no way said that Ham or Noah where white or black so your putting words in my mouth.

Half the stuff you said I already agree with you on and the other half I will respond to in coming days, God willing.

I guess you also didn't notice that I don't agree with the lies of modern scientists (in many topics including genetics as their results are often absurd. The should make it available for people to have a genetic kit that people could do there selves rather than a scientists in a lab where it can't be monitored) (pale white people being given black genes and many other absurdities like that (regular people having the genes of a load of seriously different ethnic groups etc.) I'm a flat earther and a young earther and do not trust modern scientists in many fields.

Most of what you are saying is based off of taking modern scientists as reliable authorities which they are not.

Basically I'm not a Darwinist but a biblical maximalist (and Quran, Hadith plus the Holy Spirit has been active in my life since late 2007 and that's also where I gained immense understanding from).
I guess you also didn't notice that I don't agree with the lies of modern scientists (in many topics including genetics as their results are often absurd. The should make it available for people to have a genetic kit that people could do there selves rather than a scientists in a lab where it can't be monitored)

So true!
Their interpretation on the DNA test is not based on facts but it's based on groups of people that have submitted DNA to therefore, they also admit this themselves. HOWEVER, if they based it on YDNA HAPLOGROUPS, now that would be factual.

I never said that at all. Both black and white and many others in between came from first, Adam and Eve, and then through the 3 sons of Noah, Japheth (Indo China), Ham (Berbers, Copts and Nubians, the first of which was white (not as white as the europeans but appeared like middle easterners, the second of which were bronze with black hair as depicted in their paintings and sculptures and heiroglyphs) and the third of which were black (Kushite Nubians). I in no way said that Ham or Noah where white or black so your putting words in my mouth.

But no! All humans come from one MALE origin! So to base Japheth on a region would be completely wrong. To based Ham based on region and Berber people, etc., again would be completely wrong. And skin color is not primary at all because of the fact that skin color is 'a blending'; it's a secondary phenotype trait and not genotype based. No, I don't mean to 'put words in your mouth' but as you have just written above, in reference to skin color in that Berbers are 'NOT AS WHITE AS THE EUROPEANS...'; You are basing this on what? Depictions? The depictions you are referencing were made thousands of years after the date that Adam was created and thousands of years after many cultures had formed. THE BERBER PEOPLE were not scripted until much later in time after many earlier cultures had formed.

No where in the Bible does it say that Solomon or his mother Beersheba were black, nor that his Midianite wife was black

LOL! I quoted scripture for the same book you referred to!
Yes, it does say that virgin of the very book Song of Solomon was Black as the tents of Kedar and as the curtains of Solomon. Again, the Chapter 5, reference to THE GREATEST BELOVED as being ruddy and white is the prophecy of the coming of Jesus. I said the same phrase is in the book of DANIEL and explained again, that 'white' means pure and is italicized. It does not mean skin color.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back