Black Hebrew Israelites : proofs against the black hebrew claim...

Also in Muslim hadith literature it is mentioned that Moses was brown and Jesus was red ("The Prophets and Messengers" - Dr. 'Umar Sulayman Ashqar). They were both Levites so based off of the aforementioned I safely assume that Levites had darker complexion than Judahites.

No. Moses was NOT brown. The scripts reveal, like mother Sarah, that Moses was very, very fair skin. Moses was very light skinned man. But as you say, the Hebrews expressed many shades and some were also very black skinned as well, like Solomon and Bathsheba, and etc. Moses married a very black skinned woman, Zipporah. The Hebrews were intermixed. Moses was very light skin, but he was also an ethnic man as well. He was not a HIttite at all. He had thick hair.

Upon further research I have to admit that their having the same DNA as the male kohanim when they look utterly different from one another is absurd (you don't need a dna test to proove that, all you have to do is look).

That aspect of the DNA test is probably true, but there are other factors that are obviously not explained. So no, it's not absurd that they have a different phenotype.

"You are completely confused. Black people did not ONLY descend from Ham son of Noah, however, they descended from NOAH!!! The descendants of Ham did not become black while their other two brothers were another color, that is crazy thinking and absolutely not supported by genetics about all human origins!"

I never said that at all. Both black and white and many others in between came from first, Adam and Eve, and then through the 3 sons of Noah, Japheth (Indo China), Ham (Berbers, Copts and Nubians, the first of which was white (not as white as the europeans but appeared like middle easterners, the second of which were bronze with black hair as depicted in their paintings and sculptures and heiroglyphs) and the third of which were black (Kushite Nubians). I in no way said that Ham or Noah where white or black so your putting words in my mouth.

Half the stuff you said I already agree with you on and the other half I will respond to in coming days, God willing.

I guess you also didn't notice that I don't agree with the lies of modern scientists (in many topics including genetics as their results are often absurd. The should make it available for people to have a genetic kit that people could do there selves rather than a scientists in a lab where it can't be monitored) (pale white people being given black genes and many other absurdities like that (regular people having the genes of a load of seriously different ethnic groups etc.) I'm a flat earther and a young earther and do not trust modern scientists in many fields.

Most of what you are saying is based off of taking modern scientists as reliable authorities which they are not.

Basically I'm not a Darwinist but a biblical maximalist (and Quran, Hadith plus the Holy Spirit has been active in my life since late 2007 and that's also where I gained immense understanding from).

"No. Moses was NOT brown. The scripts reveal, like mother Sarah, that Moses was very, very fair skin. Moses was very light skinned man. But as you say, the Hebrews expressed many shades and some were also very black skinned as well, like Solomon and Bathsheba, and etc. Moses married a very black skinned woman, Zipporah. The Hebrews were intermixed. Moses was very light skin, but he was also an ethnic man as well. He was not a Hittite at all. He had thick hair."

No where in the Bible does it say that Solomon or his mother Beersheba were black, nor that his Midianite wife was black and there is no proof to say that the middle east was ever black and this is contrary to all archeological relics, paintings, sculptures written records etc., most middle easterners, like today, don't look black or white but varying levels in between.

I also accept the Muslim hadith literature as a sound authority and that is why I believe Moses was brown and like you said (had thick hair). You accept modern geneticists as a sound authority which I don't.

Solomon being white and ruddy is mentioned in Song of Solomon.

"The prophet Jeremiah migrated down into Africa along with many other Hebrew Israelites and this occurred hundreds of years before the scattering at the time of the Bar Kokhba Revolt."

This false claim is clearly anti Biblical and anti historical.

Are you a black christian or a black fake hebrew like others in this forum? (rhetorical question). Most of the jews after being freed by Cyrus the Persian opted to stay in Babylon and only some of them went back to Palestine, where they codified the Mishna and decided on a Biblical canon and rebuilt the temple through many Hebrew sages (Hillel, Shamai) and agreed on a canon in the council of Jamnia and continued through New Testament times till present (Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Mizrahi).

Mizrahi Jews have bronze complexion (Syria, Yemen and other places throughout the middle east.

Jews, after the second revolt were allowed to stay in Palestine (Syria Palestinia), just not Jerusalem.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back