Black Hebrew Israelites : proofs against the black hebrew claim...

SOLOMON'S writings is for a purpose so, therefore, whether or not people understand it to be poetic or not, it is for a purpose. His description of the BLACK SKINNED VIRGIN is to serve a purpose. HIs writings about the deer family in association to the BLACK VIRGIN is for a purpose. But again, this virgin is from the mountains of LEBANON, and she is defined as being from an area known as SHARON IN THAT REGION OF LEBANON. So, it is not the queen of Sheba. Solomon detailed the science of BLACK SKINNED PEOPLE, so it is not important what we believe. Solomon is writing about BLACK SKINNED PEOPLE, not bronze or brown skinned people. And, there is a reason why he writes about Black skinned peopole. It is because they have been intensely oppressed due to issues of Colorism that they received from other Black people. Colorism and White supremacy is a great evil and Solomon addresses this issue.

[10] Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly:
and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
DANIEL 12:10.

So again, the word 'white' is defined right within the scripture to show that it does NOT refer to skin color, rather, it refers to 'being pure of spirit'.

[9] What is thy beloved more than another beloved,
O thou fairest among women? what is thy beloved
more than another beloved, that thou dost so charge us?
10] My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
SONG OF SOLOMON 5:9-10.

***** So again, these verses referst to the prophecy of the coming of JESUS. the verse 'cheifest among ten thousand re-enforces this to be about Jesus. This verse is repeated by the prophet who wrote in the New Testament:

[14] And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam,
prophesied of these, saying, Behold,
the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, …
JUDE 1.14.

***** So, the prophet Jude wrote this and it refers to JESUS. He re-enforces the scriptures written by Solomon more than a thousand years earlier. All of the prophets, beginning with Moses wrote about the coming of Jesus. They all wrote about Jesus in his FIRST COMING and then later, his SECOND COMING!

Jesus FIRST COMING and FIRST RESURRECTION occurred at the time of the FIRST ROMAN EMPIRE. That prophecy has already come to past, But the Second Coming is still prophecy not fulfilled yet. However, the set up of the Second Roman Empire has already come to past, however the prophecy of its end has not yet occurred. Many people have been deceived about the happenings that are ocurring right now. And even Jesus wrote in the Book of Matthew that many of the Israelites will not be redeemed for this reason. He said that many others will be able to sit at the table with Abraham. So, it doesn't matter who we are, but it matters if we speak the truth. God is proving Israel just as he is proving the whole world. We must speak truth. So, I say back to you, I also wish you peace!

KJV
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. Daniel Daniel 7:9

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Revelation 1:14-16

King James Version

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Song of Solomon 5:10-16

King James Version

10 My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
11 His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.
12 His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.
13 His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.
14 His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires.
15 His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.
16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

Therefore, as I've said repeatedly, the Hebrews are AbraHAMITIC because God had them intermix with HAM for over 400 years in Africa. Therefore, the priesthood of AbraHAM is Semititc but their maternal origins and their culture has been intertwined with the descendants of Ham. So all of the prophets speak about the Hebrew Israelites of whom God chastized along with Kush Ham and the Egyptian Hamites for their sins in intermixing with strange eastern people and of whom cauised White Supremacy to infiltrate Africa and the Land of Ham.

SOLOMON'S
This is what i mean by bad etymology that the english version of the name of abraham is being used for hebrew etymology which is entirely absurd. Abraham means father of a multitude in english and has nothing to do with the tribe of Ham son of Noah.

And if your interpreting the words in song of Solomon figuratively than the same could just as easily apply to any other verses about the physical traits of the children of Israel, especially in books of prophecy that almost always use figurative meanings.

Not to mention Abraham's name used to be Abram, according to the Bible and then God changed it to Abraham meaning father of a multitude. Ham is clearly not what is meant there. Abraham is a transliteration into English from the Hebrew original.

This is what i mean by bad etymology that the english version of the name of abraham is being used for hebrew etymology which is entirely absurd. Abraham means father of a multitude in english and has nothing to do with the tribe of Ham son of Noah.
Aside from the bad etymology, I agree with your assesmet of the 3 sons of Ham (Kush, Mizraim and Put - the Nubians, the Copts and the Berbers) and that they were the original Africans but I do not agree that the Israelites were black. The tribe of Kush is where Black people descend from and once again, that's not a bad thing or something to be ashamed of but rather a great nation with a great future (specifically the women of Kush and they had a great history, unfortunately there script has yet to be deciphered (Meroitic) so we rely on Greek and Egyptian sources and archaology in Kush to learn about them but the Greeks said great and complementary things about the people of Kush (Herodotus) and the Kushites even conquered Egypt (25th dynasty) of Shabaka, Taharka and Piyee) and even had a great dynasty of female rulers called the "Candaces" (pronounced Kan Dah Keez) who forced Rome into a generous truce with them when Rome tried to conquer them, the most famous of which were Candace Amenirenas, Candace Amenishakheto and Candace Aminatore.

Herodotus said that they were the most attractive people and mentioned stuff about their diet of beef and milk and assorted other points of benefit.

They are a fresh, up an coming nation, not a worn out old one in spite of the fact that they people the rest of sub Saharan Africa and had many great dynasties in other parts of Africa as well, one of the most notable of which was the Songhay dynasty who had a great spiritual, cultural and academic center and their own beautiful Islamic culture that surpassed even the 'arabs themselves (see the great library of Timbuktu). Not to mention great dynasties in Ghana, Mali, and Nigeria ('Uthman don Fodio's Islamic state in Northern Nigeria of the Hausa and Fulani tribes) etc and even dynasties like Zimbabwe, and Kenya etc.

This isn't something to be ashamed of but thankful for

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Savarnas Beauty Spa
Back